SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight's show is about being stuck in the Friend Zone. Most of us have either been victims or initiators of the Friend Zone. When being the victim one may find their self very stressed and feeling unworthy of mutual romantic feelings from the friend that they have a thing for. Tonight the IRTR crew will be diving in to discuss the matter at hand. This will make for some entertaining discussion so don't miss out. Call in # 347-838-9540.
In this half Hour segment of Unspoken Words, Robert discusses the dreaded "Friend Zone". Millennials have heard this phrase used to describe a state of being where a male inadvertently becomes a 'platonic friend' of an attractive female who he was trying to intitate a romantic relationship. Females have been rumored to arrive in the Friend Zone, but reports are unsubstanciated. I think its time though to breakedown what the friend zone really is, where it comes from and how this state of being represents huge differences in the way men and women think
Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
THE FRIEND ZONE - Call (347) 237-5342 to LISTEN live or join in on the discussion.
There are differing explanations about what causes a person to be placed in the friend zone by another. It might result from misinterpreted signals or from a fear that a deeper relationship might jeopardize the friendship.
Here are some of my own ideas of several cases in which someone might become relegated to the friend zone:
(1) person A is insufficiently attracted to person B,
(2) person A misinterprets nonverbal cues from person B signaling their interest in deepening the relationship,
(3) there is sexual repulsion (but not enough to block a friendship).
(4) In a friendship between the two people, being relegated to the friend zone can happen to either person
(5) In another instance, a woman described her male friend, someone she was comfortable with as if he was one of her girlfriends, but their relationship became problematic when he wanted their relationship to develop romantically but she did not. One man compared the friend zone to being a "third wheel" and having only a platonic relationship with a woman.(6) the friend zone is "like the penalty box of dating, when your only crime is not being buff and unobtainable.
 always having girlfriends who were "girls" but were only his "friends", meaning there was no sex between them.
Tune in to hear the top 7 songs of the last 7 days with the Producer of The Love Zone USA.com Toney Diamond.
The Love Zone USA countdown with the best in Hip Hop, RnB and Reggae
Join Host Live Chats
- The Minority Report0 (10 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Straight Talkin Show (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)