SORT BY Relevancy
Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
THE FRIEND ZONE - Call (347) 237-5342 to LISTEN live or join in on the discussion.
There are differing explanations about what causes a person to be placed in the friend zone by another. It might result from misinterpreted signals or from a fear that a deeper relationship might jeopardize the friendship.
Here are some of my own ideas of several cases in which someone might become relegated to the friend zone:
(1) person A is insufficiently attracted to person B,
(2) person A misinterprets nonverbal cues from person B signaling their interest in deepening the relationship,
(3) there is sexual repulsion (but not enough to block a friendship).
(4) In a friendship between the two people, being relegated to the friend zone can happen to either person
(5) In another instance, a woman described her male friend, someone she was comfortable with as if he was one of her girlfriends, but their relationship became problematic when he wanted their relationship to develop romantically but she did not. One man compared the friend zone to being a "third wheel" and having only a platonic relationship with a woman.(6) the friend zone is "like the penalty box of dating, when your only crime is not being buff and unobtainable.
 always having girlfriends who were "girls" but were only his "friends", meaning there was no sex between them.
So, as you all know, I am excited about taking House of Harley to the next level with my new co-host, Thetyka Robinson-Husser. In the spirit of this new collabo AND HoH’s first year anniversary, we thought it would be great to revisit the FRIEND ZONE and the taboo idea of men and women being friends. This topic is often an invisible line that is tipped towed around often leading to significant others taking their trust factor to another level. So, we wanna know, can you trust your spouse, significant other, boo thang, partner, whatever you call your love, with the opposite sex? Do you really think men and women can JUST be friends? Is the trust factor with your partner or with you? Who really has the “issue? You, with your insecurities or your significant other with not respecting you?
Join us as we dissect this issue on the House of Harley, with real talk dialogue. Call Us @ 347-884-9373 and don't be scared to call!!! EMBRACE DEBATE!!!!!!!
Twitter: @hottalkradio email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- IWS Radio (23 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (8 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (4 chatters)
- Charles Michael (3 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (3 chatters)
- Scott Bull (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (2 chatters)
- The Daily Grind Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (1 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)