SORT BY Relevancy
Did you miss our classic special on “How to Avoid Being Put into the Friend Zone”? If so, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters for Over 10 Years".
Did you miss our classic special on “How to Avoid Being Put into the Friend Zone”, where we discussed: the effect ‘entertainers’ like Beyonce are having on impressionable young black women, exactly why men target some women for sex, what men look for in a wife vs a booty call, Scandal and why it’s so popular in the black community, what black fathers can do to protect our young women, how God says you should deal with being cheated on, and MANY other issues? If so, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters for Over 10 Years".
In May of 2011 a tornado killed 161 people in Joplin Missouri, USA. What most people don't know is that while it was a great disaster, miracles filled the air, literally, as witnessed by scores of children. These children reported to parents and professional counselors what they saw, which were butterfly people, butterflies with human heads who could speak and protect humans.
Join the Unknown Zone with Judy Sellins and Dave Turco to find out the true stories of the Butterfly People of Joplin and similar accounts from 9/11, Mt. Pleasant, WV, a mine in Freiberg, Germany and more of winged being looking out for our welfare!
Our radio show is more than just making self-proclamations of being "real" men, it's a state of mind and a way of life. First and foremost, we do not hate ladies. But we cant stand the 98% of women out there who feel entitled for free drinks and dinners. Although we are brutally honest and unyielding in our views on soft males, single mothers, and mad black women, we do not promote hating or completely disrespecting women. However, we DO hate and disrespect is the never-ending BS that too many men have to go through on a daily basis when dealing with most women and society. In other words, we have no problem expressing absolute contempt towards any irrational, disrespectful, and/or unrealistic behavior or attitude that is normally portrayed by women. We are feverishly working to put an end to all of that.
Tonight's show is about being stuck in the Friend Zone. Most of us have either been victims or initiators of the Friend Zone. When being the victim one may find their self very stressed and feeling unworthy of mutual romantic feelings from the friend that they have a thing for. Tonight the IRTR crew will be diving in to discuss the matter at hand. This will make for some entertaining discussion so don't miss out. Call in # 347-838-9540.
On this episode of the WDW Fan Zone BloogCast Stuart Sternberg, Lottie Ferguson, Darlene Nagi, and Kurt Zone in on what attractions, shows, dining, and shopping they would keep, change, or replace at Disney's Hollywood Studios.Step into the Zone for 30 minutes of Magical Mischief.
We've all been there. It's the first day of your internship or summer camp or college orientation. No one in the room knows one another. Everyone is a different race or shade. They tell you all to mingle and be social. "Make a friend!" The blacks migrate to the blacks.. and the whites mingle with the whites.
Why is that? Do you have a white friend?! Do we need one? What exactly are the benefits of having a white friend?
It's a Phone Blast. Call us up?
We've got Five Things!
Summer Love next week!
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Tonight, The Power Zone with DU welcomes Brenden Ortiz, Motivational Speaker, Activist for HIV/AIDS and Author of the bestselling novel “The Pretty Boy with the House In Virginia”. Mr. Ortiz joins host, Darlene A. Anderson of Darlene’s Utopia and Author of Not Without A Fight: 10 Ways To Win When it Appears You’ve Already Lost, to discuss his journey from hopeless to hopeful, and how he is educating and inspiring others to do the same.
Brenden Ortiz is a twenty-five year old Homosexual Male and Native of Brooklyn, New York. He passionately speaks out on HIV/AIDS and its Stigma because he too is HIV POSITIVE. He shares with inner city youth the period in his life in which he considered to be stages of total darkness; at the age of 16, he experienced the tragic death of both his mother and father, which led to him to becoming internally numb, exploring the world recklessly with no care, and contracting the HIV virus in 2010.
“The Pretty Boy with the House In Virginia”, chronicles Brenden's journey from hopeless to hopeful. Brenden is dedicated to utilizing his testimony to promote awareness and actions of prevention. Having established “What Does HIV Look Like”, a NY based Non-profit and preparing to educate the masses on not just the diagnosis, but the stigmas that are attached to it…it is clear that he is on a mission of purpose!
Join Brenden Ortiz on August 15, 2015 for
What Does HIV Look Like? Monologue
475 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, 3pm
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Raising Vibrations Radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Mind of a Woman Radio (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)