SORT BY Relevancy
Excited to introduce the Asian Freshman to the world.
Sex Offender of the Week
NFL Week 1 Thoughts
Hampton Roads Today is a new show that will deal with hard issues, current events and hot topics that impact the Hampton Roads, Virginia community, the nation and the global community.
In upcoming issues through 2013, mass communication students from Norfolk State Univerversity will be bringing you broadcasts on a host of subjects from the legalization of marijuana to the impact of rap music on today's youth. In today's episode, The Savvy Spartans team will talk about strategies to help new college students to have a successful freshman year. If you've got a student making the transition to college, you'll want to tune in to this broadcast.
Are you a college-bound student, parent of a college-bound student, or do you know a college-bound student? If so, don't miss this episode of Foodie Talk with Chef John and Anne, The Freshman 15 and How to Avoid Gaining It!
In this episode, we discuss with Valerie Remy-Milora, Founder of Scrumptious Moms, ways to avoid gaining the seemingly inevitable, dreaded "Freshman 15" in college.
Chef John, Anne and Valerie have all been to college and will offer their own experience, some tips, recipes and resources that all college-bound students, or perhaps those already in college will find helpful. Listeners will have an opportunity to get a free "Freshman 15 Survival Kit" as well.
Some of the information, of course, can be applicable to other stages of life, so everyone is welcome and encouraged to listen.
We will also take callers, as time permits, whether it's questions from college-bound students or callers who may have additional tips or would like to share their own college "Freshman 15" story.
For recipes, cooking tips, and more, please visit our blog: The Saturday Evening Pot. You may be interested in our post on How to Save Money in College, which has been very popular on Pinterest!
NEW INFO Visit our Show Sponsor for great gear for carrying your lunch and/or snacks to campus: Thriftee Gear. If you love products that are green, you will especially love these!
[Last updated 7/3/2013]
The first year of college requires a lot of adjustments to roommates, classes and extra-curricular activities. Many students struggle with time management and organization. Some freshman fall into the party life and it ruins their first semester. You can get back on tack. During this session we will discuss how to improve your grades ad have a great second semester. My special guest is Tom Butler with Project GRAD and an expert in student success. For college coac
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (53 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- 62196 (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (20 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- The Stallion Show (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Weekend Block (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (2 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (2 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- M2o KIngz RADIO (0 chatters)