SORT BY Relevancy
I HOPE YOUR WEEKEND WAS AWESOME, AND YOUR MONDAY IS AWESOME AS WELL!!! WITH THIS BEING THE LAST WEEK BEFORE MY CLASSES START, I WANTED TO SHARE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I COULD WITH YOU ALL. IF I KNEW THESE THINGS ABOUT SCHOOL, I'D BE DONE A LONG TIME AGO..WELL, WHO KNOWS. SHARING IS CARING WHICH IS WHY I WANTED TO DO THESE SEGMENTS! I'M GLAD YOU'RE LIKING THEM AS MUCH AS I AM. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS IF YOU DO!! THANKS
IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT COFFEE TALK SUNDAY, PLEASE DO..ALONG WITH THE REST OF MY SCHOOL SEGMENTS! VERY INFORMATIONAL!!
Tanking in NHL and NBA. Freshman not being able to play sports first year and more topics discussed.
Ruck & Dwash discuss the 2015 XXL Freshman Cover. Do we agree with these selections?
This last part of the college series will tackle the topics above! I hope you were able to learn something from all these segments and have enjoyed listening to me. College is a great time to explore different options, learn about yourself, and challenge yourself daily! I hope you or whoever you know entering college for the first or last time, or even continuing their education like me achieve EXCELLENCE!!
Check out my latest blog post!! Websites for textbook rental in the link below:
Are you abouat to start college? Whether you are moving in this weekend or later in the month, check out the Tassel to Tassel preview. Tassel to Tassel is here to help you make the shift from high school student to college student. During the preview, you will hear about Tassel to Tassel and this year's upcoming episodes, each desinged to help you have the best freshman year possible.
Have you ever done your children's homework for them? Have you driven to school to drop off an assignment that they forgot? Have you done a college student's laundry? What about coming along to Junior's first job interview?
These examples are drawn from two new books — How to Raise an Adult by Julie Lythcott-Haims and The Gift of Failure by Jessica Lahey. Both are by women writing from their experience as parents and as educators. Lahey is a middle school teacher and a writer for The New York Times and The Atlantic; Lythcott-Haims was the longtime freshman dean at Stanford.
The books make strikingly similar claims about today's youth and their parents: Parents are "too worried about [their children's] future achievements to allow [them] to work through the obstacles in their path"
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's leading inspirational greeting cards. For more information visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com.
Last year, Ty Gibson was arguably the best class 4a player in Washington State high school hoops. He led Issaquah HS to 3rd & 4th place finishes at state respectively his last 2 years of high school and broke the WIAA 4a state tournament record for total points.
The incoming Eastern Washington freshman joins the 6th episode of "Ben on Hoops" to discuss his basketball journey and how Issaquah has prepared him for what lies ahead.
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (126 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- NatureofReality (16 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (5 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (4 chatters)
- Mikeisha (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- Way It Is (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- Health Media Now (0 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (0 chatters)