SORT BY Relevancy
Following in the tradition of the Founding Fathers, who regularly gathered in town pubs, across the fence, or under a tree in their town square, co-hosts Tim McShane and Walter Hudson discuss the principles of liberty. Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/libertytreeradio Twitter: @LibrtyTreeRadio
We are grateful for our freedoms in America, regardless if we agree or not about the politics or the direction of the country. It is because of freedom that have these disagreements. It is also because of freedom itself that freedom has been under attack for thousands of years. Many people have died fighting for freedom and keeping it alive just many have died and successfully stopped it. Join us as we examine the cost of Freedom…which leads to our question of the day – Is Freedom Free?
Helping us with that is Pastor Malcolm L. Finkley. He leads an online community called Connect Life, which is a movement that believes life changes happens best in the context of community and "Every Life Matters" in the Kingdom.
DON’T MISS IT!
To listen to last week show about Unaccompanied Kids -- http://tobtr.com/s/665?4429
To Listen LIVE -- (Download Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Host: Eric Powell, Founder of CUE Leadership Institute –http://cueleadership.com/
Series: Transformational Leadership: FREEDOM
Genre: Talk radio to teach spiritual leadership, highlight everyday leaders, and help leaders "lead where they are"
Replay of Shows: http://cueleadership.com/oncue-radio-show-replay/
© 2010-2014 CUE Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved
Dear Fellow Americans;
On Memorial Day, we remember the men and women who died for our freedom and liberty. Rest In Peace you, the Liberators. And may God bless your offsprings for generations to come.
While we celebrate this great day, few questions run through mind: Are we indeed free? Are we undoing the work of these freedom fighters? Is America walking its way back to slavery? What does God say about the state of our freedom?
On this segment, your Host Reverend Mukoie Usungu discusses the meaning of the true freedom.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, aren't taking Labor Day off. They're bringing a great program to you on liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning our charters of freedom. During this show, they cover the following:
1. A husband and wife, who were fined $13,000 and told they could not discriminate against same-sex couples after refusing to allow a gay wedding on their New York farm, have announced that they will "no longer host any wedding ceremonies on their property." What does the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment mean anyways?
2. North Carolina is putting a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the ballot (SB399) which would allow criminal defendants to waive their right to a jury trial.
3. Stupid things that the government spends money on.
4. The University of Oregon has dropped the unconstitutional conduct charges it filed against a student based on a four-word joke wholly protected by the First Amendment.
5. Senator Harry Reid is being shown the door, as Southern Utah University removes his name from one of the college buildings.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Our Three Co-Equal Branches of Government Fundamentally Defined and The Mythology employed to Deconstruct our Constitution. Just as our enemies during World War II wished to do – no difference at all. Except they were on the record as enemies of freedom and liberty.
How this battle is as or more important than the invasion of Normandy Beach seventy years ago in 1944. Then we were battling an enemy who declared they would replace our Liberty and Freedom with the Tyranny of Germany and Japan. I do ask any veterans reading this to be patient with me as the parallels I’m drawing will become obvious to you.The Enemies of freedom now come from within and hide behind the shell of a document they call the Constitution. The Constitution clearly lays out the role of our Government for all to see along with three co-equal branches of government.
Each department is truly independent of the others, and has an equal right to decide for itself what is the meaning of the constitution in the cases submitted to its action...Thomas Jefferson
The intention of our conversation will be to enable everyone to fully understand how leaders across the board have presided over the deconstruction of the Constitution. The methods they are using and how they are redefining our form of government. We are not talking about conspiracy theories or world orders. We are talking about what I will term adversaries to freedom from within; who are about to win this battle for Liberty vs Tyranny to your detriment.
One can argue that the actual or perhaps final role of the Federal Government is as fluid today as it was at conception. We see repeated instances of disagreement from the founders till now over how big and how much power the Federal Government should maintain.However on the fundamentals of Government: Separation of Powers, The Popular Vote, Inalienable Rights and Limited Government; the founders almost universally agreed:
Keith Broaders will discuss his plans for the restoration of our Constitutional Republic. He will discuss why the Constitution Club has created individual websites for each of the 3,142 counties in the United States and how these website can unite the liberty minded people in each county to come together to form a coalition of patriots.
He will discuss the formation of a Citizen's Oversight Committee in each county that will seek to educate the people and hold elected officials accountable.
He wlll discuss the plan to fund these local organizations and how to help the members of the Constitution Club become financially independent.
Co Host Pete Murtha and Host Dave Bourne will discuss the government's and mainstream media's propaganda that the military and war with independant nations protects your freedom.
The show promotes and discusses the ideas of true freedom and liberty for all people without the partisan politics. Exposing the government for what it is, a mafia that rules only by the threat of force without concent. The show supports peaceful consentual voluntary relationships.Where the people are not robbed, oppressed, controlled and abused under the threat of force and in many cases actual force is used to force compliance.
Governments and it's rulers have no place in the world. I don't want someone else to represent me and make decisions about how I should live my life, when I know what's best for me and can represent myself. I am not a republican, I am not a democrat. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative. I will not allow you to define me, or force me to join one of your gangs. I am an individual and I believe in freedom and liberty for all people, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation as all human beings have a right to freedom and liberty. I will stand up to government oppression and do what I can to educate the public on the illusion and or lack of true freedom in America.
Google Plus: Dave Bourne/Non Partisan Liberty for All
Listen to the archives on ITunes!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (27 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- mungro (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)