SORT BY Relevancy
Following in the tradition of the Founding Fathers, who regularly gathered in town pubs, across the fence, or under a tree in their town square, co-hosts Tim McShane and Walter Hudson discuss the principles of liberty. Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/libertytreeradio Twitter: @LibrtyTreeRadio
We are grateful for our freedoms in America, regardless if we agree or not about the politics or the direction of the country. It is because of freedom that have these disagreements. It is also because of freedom itself that freedom has been under attack for thousands of years. Many people have died fighting for freedom and keeping it alive just many have died and successfully stopped it. Join us as we examine the cost of Freedom…which leads to our question of the day – Is Freedom Free?
Helping us with that is Pastor Malcolm L. Finkley. He leads an online community called Connect Life, which is a movement that believes life changes happens best in the context of community and "Every Life Matters" in the Kingdom.
DON’T MISS IT!
To listen to last week show about Unaccompanied Kids -- http://tobtr.com/s/665?4429
To Listen LIVE -- (Download Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Host: Eric Powell, Founder of CUE Leadership Institute –http://cueleadership.com/
Series: Transformational Leadership: FREEDOM
Genre: Talk radio to teach spiritual leadership, highlight everyday leaders, and help leaders "lead where they are"
Replay of Shows: http://cueleadership.com/oncue-radio-show-replay/
© 2010-2014 CUE Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved
Dear Fellow Americans;
On Memorial Day, we remember the men and women who died for our freedom and liberty. Rest In Peace you, the Liberators. And may God bless your offsprings for generations to come.
While we celebrate this great day, few questions run through mind: Are we indeed free? Are we undoing the work of these freedom fighters? Is America walking its way back to slavery? What does God say about the state of our freedom?
On this segment, your Host Reverend Mukoie Usungu discusses the meaning of the true freedom.
Time to regain Liberty and Freedom
As many or all should know that this is an election year. Most believe that there are only two choices to make. Well people that is communism or socialism at its finest.
The communism is the liberals (Democrats) and the other is the Republicans.
But see those two would like to see you just vote for either a communist type of government like the democratic candidate for Governor Mary Burke and the rest of the liberals for your government.
Republicans on the other hand are to be conservative, and say they are in favor of freedom and liberty, but the words there has to be control on what you do such as owning and building on your own property is taken from the pages of socialism.
Okay you have a third choice to make and the liberals and republicans do not want you to make that other choice.
In 1773 or 1774 the political idea of libertanism came about with the idea of freedom and liberty.
Okay now that you have seen that and you still are a lover of communism then vote for the democrats. then you will be dictated to what to do and how to do things, for that is your freedom not to choose any more. Democratic Governor Canidate Mary burke would like to do that to the State of Wisconsin.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Our Three Co-Equal Branches of Government Fundamentally Defined and The Mythology employed to Deconstruct our Constitution. Just as our enemies during World War II wished to do – no difference at all. Except they were on the record as enemies of freedom and liberty.
How this battle is as or more important than the invasion of Normandy Beach seventy years ago in 1944. Then we were battling an enemy who declared they would replace our Liberty and Freedom with the Tyranny of Germany and Japan. I do ask any veterans reading this to be patient with me as the parallels I’m drawing will become obvious to you.The Enemies of freedom now come from within and hide behind the shell of a document they call the Constitution. The Constitution clearly lays out the role of our Government for all to see along with three co-equal branches of government.
Each department is truly independent of the others, and has an equal right to decide for itself what is the meaning of the constitution in the cases submitted to its action...Thomas Jefferson
The intention of our conversation will be to enable everyone to fully understand how leaders across the board have presided over the deconstruction of the Constitution. The methods they are using and how they are redefining our form of government. We are not talking about conspiracy theories or world orders. We are talking about what I will term adversaries to freedom from within; who are about to win this battle for Liberty vs Tyranny to your detriment.
One can argue that the actual or perhaps final role of the Federal Government is as fluid today as it was at conception. We see repeated instances of disagreement from the founders till now over how big and how much power the Federal Government should maintain.However on the fundamentals of Government: Separation of Powers, The Popular Vote, Inalienable Rights and Limited Government; the founders almost universally agreed:
Keith Broaders will discuss his plans for the restoration of our Constitutional Republic. He will discuss why the Constitution Club has created individual websites for each of the 3,142 counties in the United States and how these website can unite the liberty minded people in each county to come together to form a coalition of patriots.
He will discuss the formation of a Citizen's Oversight Committee in each county that will seek to educate the people and hold elected officials accountable.
He wlll discuss the plan to fund these local organizations and how to help the members of the Constitution Club become financially independent.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, believes that only a vigilant, courageous, and informed people have the ability to defend freedom. As Thomas Jefferson said, "Ignorance and freedom cannot coexist." Listen in as Shane discusses the following:
1. What is the message of freedom and how do we win back America?
2. How should we go about asking candidates questions and to what degree should we focus on protecting them?
3. Glenn Beck says Hillary Clinton will win in 2016. Why? How? Is he right? The GOP better wake up, as we need to start communicating narrative much more effectively.
4. What is going on in our schools? What are they being taught and what is missing? Where does American exceptionalism fit within all of this?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (20 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (17 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (14 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (10 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- HatemeLoveme (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)