SORT BY Relevancy
When is a tribute band not a tribute band? The answer is when your name is Dweezil Zappa and your father is none other than Frank Zappa. Dweezil is about to lauch a large multi country tour celebrating his fathers music.
This is a rare opportunity to see inside the Zappa legacy.
She can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan! Can your wife sing this tune? If so, stay tuned as we talk about female breadwinners ... on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join host Frank Anderson as he interviews the creators of the documentary film Drama Mamas, Kaci Fannin (producer) and Rhonda Hansome (writer/director/producer). This is an incredible documentary that tells the story of African American women directors of stage
Join host Frank Anderson as he interviews film maker M Legend Brown as he prepares for his next movie Miracle for Haven as well as his upcoming screening here in Houston, the film Hiding in Plain Sight which features mama from Soul Food, Irma P. Hall.
Host Frank Anderson interviews Cheryle Reynolds , founder of the Urban Media Film Festival in Atlanta Georgia
Men: Is your game lacking? Do you wish had the swagger it takes to get with that sexy girl you pass everyday on the way to work? And … would you like to have sex with two women in one day? Well stay tuned as we talk with dating coach Mr. Locario……. on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Couples … Do you want to experiment with your sexual happenings? Are you and your partner willing to try something outside of the norm? Well … swinging might be your thing. If so, listen up as we explore the events and the culture ……. on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Produced from the union of musical parents, Patrick Williams Jr. has gained a reputation as one of the best percussionist of this generation. His impressive resume has placed him in the limelight with the likes of Joe Sample, Ronnie Laws, Jeff Lorber, Kyle Turner and Tom Browne. On August 23 he will be in concert with R&B sensation Tony Terry. Join host Frank Anderson as he discusses the career and celebrates the musical genius of Patrick Williams Jr.
His band Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band was on the on cutting edge of groups in the 60's whereby the band and not so much the vocalist became the feature, a major depature from the doowop era and early Motown sounds.Their hit single Express Yourself was as much a musical institution as the band itself being sampled by many hip hop artist, a part of movie sound tracks and commercials. On this night creator and lead singer Charles Wright joins host Frank Anderson to talk about one of music's great legends
Join Host Live Chats
- The One People Oneness Radio (18 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (15 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (7 chatters)
- acmedia (6 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (5 chatters)
- alltasteexplosion (4 chatters)
- torihartman (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (3 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (3 chatters)
- Life in The Present Tense (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio Music (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)
- RN FM Radio (1 chatters)
- Author Lisa Sims (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL (1 chatters)
- Hot Spot Sports PLUS (1 chatters)
- kingdomtalker (1 chatters)