SORT BY Relevancy
Karen Cookson, Vera Scroggins, and Heather Lebowitz, Director of Environment NY join NY Senator Tony Avellla to discuss fracking waste being dumped in New York State
Chem-Trails, the Halliburton Loophole and Fracking: Illuminati Eugenics
1) ChemTrails: are white trails which follow behind aircraft. Unlike normal "contrails" (which are a normal trails resulting from the temperature gradient between the jet exhaust and humid atmospheric air), CHEMTRAILS CONTAIN TOXIC CHEMICALS.
Lithium: NASA admitted to spraying Lithium
Aluminum and other oxides: Over the past decade, independent testing of Chemtrails around the country has shown a dangerous, extremely poisonous brew that includes: barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers. Barium can be compared to the toxicity of arsenic. Barium is known to adversely affect the heart. Aluminum has a history of damaging brain function. Independent researchers and labs continue to show off-the-scale levels of these poisons. A few “anonymous” officials have acknowledged this on-going aerosol spraying.”
2) Fracking (Hydraulic fracturing):, is not subject to the same standards as other industries when it comes to protecting underground sources of drinking water. Under President Bush and Vice President Cheney, fracking was exempted from significant EPA regulation. Hydraulic fracturing involves the injection of fluids including toxic chemicals into oil or gas wells at very high pressure. Other forms of underground injection are regulated to protect drinking water, but in 2005 Congress created exemptions for hydraulic fracturing to benefit Halliburton and other oil and gas companies.
The purpose of CHEMTRAILS? Geo-engineering, population reduction, mind control...
(1)Merle whistler (Kyle S.D.) Activist (2)Roger Bird (Rapid City) Spiritual leader (3)Quanah Brightman (Cheyenne River) and leader of United Native America (UNA) Members and guest of United Urban Warrior Society will be discussing fracturing / Fracking and the KXL pipeline issues in Indian Country, more specifically in Montana & the Dakota’s. Talking about ways that people can help, who you can support and where to send help.And where do we go from here.We will also discuss stopping mega loads and fracturing equipment from crossing Tribal lands. We support 100%, a no-violent direct action. We will discuss our “red line” options! Including stepping up the people will be ready and willing? Or will we just step aside to save face, and let them have their way? November 15th 2014 as an important date, and we need to assume they will start the pipeline at that time… Our purpose and focus of this show is to express the importance of getting the word out to the media and the world our intentions of stopping this pipeline! We are not interested in negotiations or working out a deal! We do not want your money, understand this! It will not cross Indian country and that’s the bottom line!
James "Magaska" Swan (Founder U.U.W.S.)
P.O. Box 14
Rapid City, S.D. 57709-0014
Cathy Nolan talks about the Health Risks of fracking
Radical Islamists murdering and imposing mayhem across Iraq, now calling themselves Islamic State but generally known as ISIS, the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, have demanded both property and human lives as the price of their rapid advances.
Now they want girls.
ISIS has been putting up posters throughout Mosul, one of the captured Iraqi cities, telling residents to bring their unmarried daughters to ISIS soldiers, according to a report from the Clarion Project, a respected nonprofit organization that works to expose Islamic extremism, primarily through documentary films it produces.
Citing Arabic sources including those inside Mosul, the report said the posters call for girls to participate in “jihad al-nikah,” or “sex jihad.”
The Clarion Project cites information from Al-Masryalyoum, a “respected” Egyptian daily newspapers along with other Arab press sources.
Posters in public places in Mosul read:
“We call upon the people of this county to bring their unmarried girls so they can fulfill their duty in sex jihad for their warrior brothers in the city and anyone who will not appear will feel the full force of the Shariah [Islamic law] upon him.”
The report said ISIS fighters have been going door-to-door, entering houses, killing the men and raping women, too.
Four such victims committed suicide, the report said, citing information from Rupert Colville, a spokesman in Geneva for Navie Pillay, a United Nations human rights official.
Your host Miguel Perez-Santalla, Vice President of BullionVault is joined by John Graves an independent financial advisor with over 500 million dollars under management at The Renaissance Group, LLC and an award winning author. They will be discussing investments in gold and energies. How and why they fit into your investment portfolio.
John Graves, ChFC, CLU has spent 28 years advising people how to become better stewards of their resources. As an independent financial advisor, he focuses on designing and maintaining clients' portfolios consistent with their needs, rather than some market paradigm. John is a Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant through The American College in Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania.John is also the author of two books, The Seven Percent Solution and Fracking: America's Alternative Energy Solution.
New York Markets Live brings you valuable insight on the markets so you can make smart investing decisions. Call in with questions.
About Miguel Perez-Santalla
A passionate advocate for retail investors and a regular speaker at industry and media events, Miguel Perez-Santalla has more than 30 years’ experience in the precious metals business. He is a Vice President of BullionVault, the world’s largest precious metals exchange for gold and silver.
Click here to register for market news
Colette Winlock, Lola Hanif and Lady Sunrise join us this morning to talk about hydraulic fracturing, the process of breaking up shale underneath the Earth's surface to extract natural gas supplies where a series of holes are drilled into the ground which are then pumped with a water/chemical mix which then forces the natural gas out through the fissures in the shale into previously-built wells for extraction. A.k.a. FRACKING, the impact on human beings, let alone the planet is not known, However, there are recorded medical instances of illness associated with fracking and numerous earthquakes (109) in places like Youngtown, Ohio which sits on the Marcelles Shale where there is no record of such since 1776. Saturday, March 15, 2014 there is a huge demonstration in Sacramento against “fracking”. Health and Human Resource Education Center and Sacred Space Spiritual Support Group have organized a bus for Black folks in Oakland to show their outrage at the total disregard for humanity, Mother Earth, and life itself! This is an opportunity to come together and take a stand. “GET ON THE BUS” this Saturday. The drill sites are being placed in black neighborhoods. There are only 55 seats available on the bus. Please bring family and friends. Don't forget the children. The cost is only a donation ($1 or more). The bus leaves from Acorn Shopping Center (7th and Market in West Oakland) at 9:30 am and returns from Sacramento at 7:30 pm. Please RSVP (510) 834-5990 or email@example.com Watch: http://youtu.be/omPIWpAwNag Music: Sweet Honey in the Rock: Battered Earth, Greed; WolfHawkJacquer's Every Breath of Life; Babatunde Lea's African Tapestry (Prayer for a Continent). We close with an archival interview with Aisha Brown re: African Americans Making Connections II.
NYS Senator Tony Avella talks about his observations on fracking in Dimock Pennsylvania
Karen Cookson talks about what is happening with fracking and the dumping of fracking waste from Pennsylvania in New York State
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Jose Navy (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)