SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight (7.04.2013) we explain why anyone who celebrates the 4th of July is an ignorant fool.
We covered these topics:
The LIE of Freedom
The death of America in 1861
The real rulers of America - rottenshield CRIME family who was stopped from interferring in that war by Alexander II of Russia. They got revenge by funding the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 and slaughtering the entire Romanov family.
We explained that the War of 1861 in America was NOT fought over slavery. The rottenshield CRIME family were the ones who speaheaded the slave trade and love slavery.
The old-style slavery is not as bad as the new-style slavery. people who are homeless and make just enough to live on are worse off than the black slaves prior to 1861. They had food, housing and medical care. The homeless slaves of the corporations today have to fight for their food, shelter and they have no medical care.
The new-style slavery is more profitable than the old-style slavery.
New World Order
Visit - www.freeworldfilmworks.com
For DVDs exposing the CRIMES of the rottenshields and their minions - bush crime family, clintons, etc.
What is your 4th of July?
What to the American slave is your Fourth of July I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. "Frederick Douglas Speech"
We celebrate American Independence Day on the Fourth of July every year. We think of July 4, 1776, as a day that represents the Declaration of Independence and the birth of the United States of America as an independent nation.
But July 4, 1776 wasn't the day that the Continental Congress decided to declare independence (they did that on July 2, 1776).
The Fourth of July is a celebration of America's declaration of Independence from England as a British colony, and yet it also marks the beginning of America's escalation of the Slave Trade and the mass importation of Africans to build up America's economy through forced free labor. Is this something African Americans should celebrate? Should we use this time to remind America of it's debt to the decendants of those kidnapped and forced into slavery? Or do we need to just get over it, eat our barbeque, play our music and celebrate a day off work? Call and share your opinion, 347-539-5639.
Hello everyone! Although there is a lot of contention over the latest Supreme Court decisions, I see it as an effort to bring the freedom of choice back to the people. That was the purpose of our constitution and we have given up, consciously and nonconsciously, the freedom it promised. It ought to be interesting to see how this plays out.
Have a marvelous Fourth celebration. Since the Fourth is on Thursday, we have found many celebrating this weekend. Watch out for the fireworks lol
We will have the weekly numerology for you :)
You just have to look at the sudden change of leadership in Egypt after their first democratically held election to understand why freedom matters throughout the world. Or why countless people are dying in the streets of Syria and Afghanistan to comprehend the complexity of the struggle for freedom.As a seventh generation American whose roots go back to slavery in the South, I don't take my freedom for granted and know the steep price paid to keep this country "free." We are FAR from perfect and have sooooo much to correct. We have complex diversity and multicultural dynamics to assess and implement throughout the 50 states and its territories. And issues of class and economic disparities and voting rights are center stage in our fight for equality and fairness.Despite the inequities, America is still a leading world power where liberty is valued and appreciated. We will salute the men and women past and present who paved the way to build the American society, and look at ways where we can get better in this never ending struggle to maintain "freedom for all."
Today we celebrate American's Independence Day withthe Tranyvon Murder in Stanford Florida,4th of July Parades acorss the nation and the Hero Ed Snowden on the run in service of our liberty.RESTORE THE FOURTH TO HOLD PROTESTS ON JULY 4TH FOR FOURTH AMENDMENT RIGHTSRestore the Fourth is a grassroots, non-partisan, non-violent movement that seeks to organize and assemble nationwide protests on July 4th, 2013. Protesters in over 100 cities across America will gather to demand that the government of the United States of America adhere to its constitutionally dictated limits and respect the Fourth Amendment. http://www.RestoretheFourth.net provides a detailed list of protest locations.
Before the fourth of July, your lovable crew of crazies will go over the latest happening throughout Bama nation. Expect some fireworks, fun, and even some solid information from Cary Clark and Thomas "Rock" Watts. There are even rumors of a special announcement about the return of our other cohosts, but you didn't read that here.
Join us as we see if the BAMS tent doubles as a flotation device on another episode of BAMS radio, 4th of July style!
While most see the 4th of July as a celebration, there are millions of combat veterans across the nation who dread this day and do their best to remove themselves from the chaos. Many combat veterans who suffer from post combat stress find July 4th to be one of the most difficult holidays of the year. Join us on VOW Talk Radio on Tuesday, July 3rd, at 7:00 pm EDT as we discuss “Facing the Fourth”. Dr. Anthony Macioce, of Homefront United Network, will be joining
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (214 chatters)
- John Baptist (118 chatters)
- Websleuths (58 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (57 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (54 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- NTEB (15 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Tarvino (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Kawakab (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (6 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (6 chatters)
- reVerse (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (5 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (2 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (0 chatters)