SORT BY Relevancy
Sally Hoffman has been fostering felines since December 2010. She has cared for over 30 felines. During this segment we will hear stories about her adventures as a foster parent.
Running, jumping, climbing, and more. Dr. Maureen Suhr joins us to talk about fostering physical development in children from that first to that fifth birthday so children can really thrive.
We’ll review the skills we should see emerge in children at different ages and talk about great toys and activities to help children develop great motor (physical) skills.
Listen live on BlogTalkRadio and visit our website www.KidsAtoZ.com for more episodes and to visit our SMART Toy Store with info on what games and toys are great for overall child development.
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Suhr and the programs and services at Hospital for Special Surgery where she works through the links below.
Hospital for Special Surgery On the Move Blog
As always, send you questions, comments, and suggestions for future episodes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. T and the Kids AtoZ Team
Wanna learn more about the Spiritist Science and its Practice?
Listen to SPIRITIST AWARENESS at Kardec Radio every Sunday at 8 pm (EST)!
These segments and hosts are just phenomenal and they will enlighten your life:
- Spiritist Moment with Kirsten DeMelo
- Spiritism in Your Life with Marco and Joyce Magalhaes
- Youth Education on Spiritism with Bernadete Leal
- Spirituality and the Brain with Vanessa Anseloni
- Spiritism and the Gospel with Luis Sergio Marotta
- Spiritist Songs with James Marotta
- The Spirits' Book with John De Rosa and Steve Shepard
- Happy Life with Carla Carvalho
- and much more...
Today’s episode regards a great approach to fostering intellectual, physical, and emotional development in children called “Floortime”
The Floortime approach, created by Dr. Stanely Greenspan, helps caregivers energize a child’s interest and creativity, build their symbolic and logical thinking, and helps them develop good social and emotional connections with others.
Our guest today is Melanie Feller a speech-language pathologist and child development specialist. Ms. Feller is a DIR Floortime Practitioner certified by the Interdisciplinary Council on Development and Learning (IDCL) and the Director of Continuing Education for the IDCL. She is also the owner of Alphabet Soup Speech Consultants.
Alphabet Soup Speech Consultants Interdisciplinary Council on Development & Learning
The Greenspan Floortime Approach
As always, send your questions and show suggestions to info@KidsAtoZ.com and visit www.KidsAtoZ.com for more.
Dr. T and the Kids AtoZ Team
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (6 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (3 chatters)
- John Soto (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)