SORT BY Relevancy
Note: Scroll DOWN for the LIVE CHAT ROOM.......
On Today's Show: ...Tarot : "Beyond Fortune Telling" with Alwyn L'hoir
....Join your Host, author Kooch Daniels, each Wednesday, as she explores topics of spirituality, metaphysics & divination, in a relaxed atmosphere, over a cup of Koffee (or Tea) - with guest experts and authors!
Life Questions? Insight & Clarity a Click Away: www.RainbowPsychics.com
THE GYPSY WITCH FORTUNE TELLING CARDS on The GYPSY MYSTIC SHOW This episode will be devoted to one of the oldest American Fortune Telling Decks; THE GYPSY WITCH. Originally created as a novelty they have become a powerful tool in the prediction of future events. We talk about their history and take your calls. Tuesday Morning 03/12/2013 - 11:00 am to 11:30 am CST We will take your YES/NO Tarot Questions during the top of the show today. So prepare yourself to get the answ
Join Valery Satterwhite and Holly Stephey as they talk about 50 Shades of Fame and Fortune. Valery and Holly will be talking calls for the show so make sure to call in ... Have you ever wondered, What's it really like to be famous? Acclaimed hosts Valery Satterwhite, FameMentor.com and Holly Stephey of RedVelvetMedia.com provide you with an up-close perspective on how their guests deal with the unique challenges that come packaged with their good fortune. Each interview offers a shade, a perspective, of what it's really like to have what so many others desire. You'll understand the brightest days and sometimes heavy price that's often paid with such success. You may be surprised to learn of the unique - and very real - challenges that come with such good fortune. In the spirit of and what Bravo TV's "Inside the Actor's Studio" is to the art and craft of accomplishment, this show is about the business and day-to-day life once arrived.
Keeping secrets or telling lies in a relationship which one is worst? Who's the villian....call in 347-884-9973 and tell us your opinion!!!!
Angie Bowie style icon, author, performer, counselor, former wife of David Bowie and role model for outsiders everywhere She was only five when she first realized she felt different to other people, but says: “I liked it and I think I adjusted to being an outsider more and more as the events that formed my life unfolded.As well as good looks, Angie is blessed with fierce intelligence. She is well read and well informed, independent and self-sufficient. The foundations of her cosmopolitan perspective were laid during her early life, particularly when, at the age of nine, she was sent to St George’s School in Switzerland. It is an international school, full of wealthy girls from the ruling elite. Angie learned how to survive and flourish, despite her significantly different socio-economic background. Angie is truly one of the great outsider icons of the present age.Angie came to England in 1967 to study at Kingston Polytechnic, a college renowned over the years for producing figureheads of the avant-garde. Although only on a student visa, Angie got caught up in swinging London and somehow contrived to stay. She met David Bowie in 1969, when she was 19 and he was a fledgling rock star in his Space Oddity phase. They fell in love, married in 1970 and had a son who they famously called Zowie.She has often been referred to as the power behind the meteoric success. The cultural impact of David and Angie Bowie in the 70s and beyond cannot be over-estimated.&a
Fortune Girls (FG), Inc., a multi-cultural lifestyle brand dedicated to the empowerment of tween girls age 6-12, launched a 30-day kickstarter campaign on Oct 17th with recent supportive Tweets and Facebook posts from Tennis Icon Venus Williams who also donated autographed tennis racquets for the campaign and support from Legendary TV Host Whoopi Goldberg.
Quest Community Vibrations, on the Quest Youth Radio Network
Listen Live online or from your phone call 347-677-0616.
With Quest Youth Radio members Arron Sherrod, Madrid Smith, Naishe Ndoro, Student Coordinator-Keenya Logan, and facilitator Mr. Bey.
Can you really tell your friends the truth? We say, "Don't lie to me, tell me truth." But, can we handle the truth from people who say they love us, who say they are our friends. Can telling the truth destroy friendships? Tune in and hear what the ladies are saying.
Truth is most often used to mean in accord with fact or reality. “Can it can be proven to correspond to experience?". Fact is sometimes used synonymously with truth. Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined. Be careful when reality is defined in a way that links it to world views and dominate perspectives.
In America, there is a penalty for telling the truth. Young Mr. Snowden is “on the run” because he told the truth about an incident that America would rather that the world and American citizens not know. The "powers that be" minimize discussions about the information that was “leaked” and sensationalize the “offense” committed by the act of revealing the information. Does this trouble you?
Over the last few months, there has been courtroom coverage of a young woman’s trial where she killed her lover. No one questions that she killed him, but the gory details of the murder and the sexual interactions between the murderess and the victim was sensationalized. There were “spin-off” shows that discussed the daily courtroom “drama”. How is this entertainment?
How is “wrong” made “fair seeming”? Why is debauchery sought after. Truth is so often buried or made less significant than anything else. Why is that? Has truth been molested and cowed down to reflect only a “created” reality?
The American people are fed a constant diet of “un-reality”: A lizard sells insurance, a camel walks freely through an office place bragging about “hump day”; a stuffed animal sells fabric softener; pigs fly on airplanes, drive convertibles; dishwashing sponges walk around and give orders to diswahing detergents, babies sell stocks and bonds, dogs demand certain types of flea collars
Domestic Violence, Poetry and Personal Philosphy. We talk with Alex, Amanda, Nicola and Nina. Women writer's who are expressing their thoughts and opening up for us to look into their Minds, Hearts and Souls. Telling their stories with the confidence they have gained through their experiences.
Join co-hosts Valery Satterwhite and Holly Stephey and their special guest, Kari Wells Star of Bravo TV's Married to Medicine. We'll discuss how Kari handles the challenges that come with being on a reality TV show as she balances her family, career, social scene and passionate pursuits.
Born in Yorkshire England Kari is a mother, commercial producer and entrepreneur. She's appeared in movies, television shows, commercials was a model and production executive. As the wife of Colombian-raised orthopedic and surgeon Duncan Wells, Kari lives by and carries with her Gandhi's wisdom Be the change you seek in the world.
Deeply committed to humanitarian causes such as Thriving Children Atlanta and Doctors Without Borders, she helps deliver quality medical care to people in need and in crisis. Kari is dedicated to helping women achieve control over the personal and professional financial destiny.
Guest Co Host: Monica Rosales, Executive Director of DocMiami.org
Bay Area actor and writer Don Schwartz has been seen in a number of film roles during the last six years. He is a writer for CineSource magazine (and previously wrote for now-defunct Film/Tape World) on various topics of import to the local film community, including advocacy and personal profiles. Don has also been published in a variety of publications since 1977. Previously the director of The Trager Institute for 21 years, Don holds multiple degrees, including a PhD in psychology and counseling. Currently a strong advocate for bringing film and TV production back to the Bay Area, Don is also a working member of the Scary Cow film cooperative, which develops widespread ‘mutual support’ for numerous projects by its members. Don is also busy promoting his two scripts, and hopes to produce one in the near future. Don’s other interests include listening to (and sharing) a wide variety of music, taking care of his twin nieces, and promoting natural health and healing through research. He is a dedicated environmental activist, and an avid fan of aviation and space exploration. About six times a year, readers find Don in the editorial pages of the Pacific Sun, Marin County’s popular alternative weekly.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (96 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (37 chatters)
- reactionariez (26 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- 62196 (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (16 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (7 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (7 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (4 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Talk Love and Sex with Shey (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Reader Tash (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- bapnation (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Business 411 (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)