SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight’s episode is entitled, Foreign Policy & Child Soldiers, how is our country handling this? Should the United States be involved in stopping the use of child soldiers? What is the United States’ current foreign policy? What should it be? We will be discussing all these questions tonight. Let’s start out with initial reactions about the results from our personalities.
Ukraine, RUssia, China, the Middle East, Central America and more are presenting major issues that need addressed by President Obama.
As I started thinking about the issues that come with a froeign policy dealing with the above arenas, I began asking myself, "What is Obama's Foreign Policy?" I honestly don't know.
I went to the internet in search of the answer...I could not find an answer.
I contacted some "in the know" folks who I felt certain could explain the President's policy...nope.
Join me this morning at 7AM-8:AM EST "In the Pickle Barrel" and let's see if we can come up with the answer.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On this Episode:
- Actors Stan Houston & Clay Chappell who both appeared opposite Oprah, in the movie Selma
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will discuss Historic Women of England
- Artist Victoria Chick profiles Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
- William Northrop – Author ‘Spook War: A Memoir from the Trenches’
The RightForAmerica Network broadcasts on www.blogtalkradio.com every Sunday afternoon at 5:00 PM EST. We discuss politics, current and world events.
Obama's Very Foreign Foreign Policy.
1. Have you noticed that our President likes to meet foreign dignitaries but he doesn't seem to be able to implement policy with any of them?
2. Is the Mexican Border an example foreign policy failure? Do we have a strategy in place to deal with the invasion of America from the southern border?
3. Why was Hillary Clinton such a failure as Secretary of State? Is John Kerry following in her footsteps?
There is no slant to our show - no left, no right and no bull - we shoot it straight down the middle. Please join us - listen, chat, or call in and lets hear your opinion.
Join The Right For America Network as we discuss why we believe our country is headed in the wrong direction morally, socially, economically and spiritually. Encourage others from all walks of life to join us as well. We are an active group that seeks to makes a difference in America through advocating for conservative values and challenging the liberal/progressive agenda whenever possible.
Sign on and listen in!
The role of intelligence in U.S. domestic and foreign policy, a conversation beween investigative journalist Marcy Wheeler and Jay Ackroyd. One of a series of conversations about surveilllance, national security, NSA, CIA, and Congressional oversight.
follow @emptywheel @jayackroyd
Join our hosts for a dicscussion of Obama's foreign policy failures, debacles, deliberate connivance, and the implications of his continued path of fomenting turmoil in the Middle East, offending allies, emboldening America's enemies, and deliberately looking like an amateur. Join our hosts for an in depth exploration of Obama's non-existent foreign policy, his shredding of allies, friendship toward America's enemies, and absence of leadership on the world stage. How has America become so impotent in a world coming apart at the seams? Tune in and join the discussion concerning Obama's "absent without leave" during these required lessons for every leader of the world's only superpower.
Created and Directed by Reaper Productions
Note: This show was originally scheduled to air on Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013
Events in Ukraine and the Middle East are moving at a fast pace. Decisions made by Washington in the next few weeks will determine the level of engagement the Obama administration is willing to go. Has U.S. influence diminished around the world? Join us as we look at what the future holds for U.S. foreign policy.
Foreign Policy, Domestic Agenda and ISIS, add them all up and you get a picture of the world that holds less promise than when BHO was elected. With one broken promise after another, we find ourselves on the edge facing a collapse. A collapse of our foreign policy, ability to deal with obvious threats from without all the while creating threats within. So what will it take to change the direction of this behemoth? What do you and I have to do to secure the future and promise of opportunity that the Founders laid at the feet of the earliest of us?
Join me to discuss the things that matter most and to ask the hard questions and disucss the tough answers. Anything that makes a difference, is sure to annoy a liberal.
Its My World You Just Live In It. The Warren Markowitz Show
GUEST: James Yardley, blogger, contributor to American Thinker and Canada Free Press. We will look at President Obama's State of the Union Speech, the GOP Congress.... and more foreign policy problems...
CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT THE MUSIC OF JOANNA MELL, HARPIST.....
CHECK OUT THE MUSIC OF CARLOS GUEDES.....
WANT TO READ A GOOD BOOK? TRY MY BOOK "CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN"
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (90 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (7 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (2 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- LoyalTexterClanFM (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)