SORT BY Relevancy
Senator Rand Paul has a new and unique approach to foreign policy. Tpday we look at the basic philosophical foundations that we may gleen from his comments on foreign affairs. Is he a so called Hawk or is he a so called dove? Is an an interventionist or an isolationist? Or is he unique? What is that uniqueness?
Tonight’s episode is entitled, Foreign Policy & Child Soldiers, how is our country handling this? Should the United States be involved in stopping the use of child soldiers? What is the United States’ current foreign policy? What should it be? We will be discussing all these questions tonight. Let’s start out with initial reactions about the results from our personalities.
In the first hour of the show, Linda Haywood will discuss the book African Americans in US Foreign Policy.
The second half of the show is devoted to a open dialogue about the current situation in Baltimore with my guest Dr, Stephany Rose.
GUEST: Jim Yardley, contributor to Canada Free Press, American Thinker & editor of Patriot Dreams, joins me for a discussion of President Obama's foreign policy and his involvement in the Israeli elections....plus we look at the 2016 GOP race for the nomination.....Senator Cruz is in & Senator Rubio is out with a health care alternative to Obama Care, specially if the Supreme Court rules against the subsidies leaving many without coverage......
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF CARLOS GUEDES......
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE.......
Ukraine, RUssia, China, the Middle East, Central America and more are presenting major issues that need addressed by President Obama.
As I started thinking about the issues that come with a froeign policy dealing with the above arenas, I began asking myself, "What is Obama's Foreign Policy?" I honestly don't know.
I went to the internet in search of the answer...I could not find an answer.
I contacted some "in the know" folks who I felt certain could explain the President's policy...nope.
Join me this morning at 7AM-8:AM EST "In the Pickle Barrel" and let's see if we can come up with the answer.
The RightForAmerica Network broadcasts on www.blogtalkradio.com every Sunday afternoon at 5:00 PM EST. We discuss politics, current and world events.
Obama's Very Foreign Foreign Policy.
1. Have you noticed that our President likes to meet foreign dignitaries but he doesn't seem to be able to implement policy with any of them?
2. Is the Mexican Border an example foreign policy failure? Do we have a strategy in place to deal with the invasion of America from the southern border?
3. Why was Hillary Clinton such a failure as Secretary of State? Is John Kerry following in her footsteps?
There is no slant to our show - no left, no right and no bull - we shoot it straight down the middle. Please join us - listen, chat, or call in and lets hear your opinion.
Join The Right For America Network as we discuss why we believe our country is headed in the wrong direction morally, socially, economically and spiritually. Encourage others from all walks of life to join us as well. We are an active group that seeks to makes a difference in America through advocating for conservative values and challenging the liberal/progressive agenda whenever possible.
Sign on and listen in!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On this Episode:
- Actors Stan Houston & Clay Chappell who both appeared opposite Oprah, in the movie Selma
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will discuss Historic Women of England
- Artist Victoria Chick profiles Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
- William Northrop – Author ‘Spook War: A Memoir from the Trenches’
Join our hosts for a dicscussion of Obama's foreign policy failures, debacles, deliberate connivance, and the implications of his continued path of fomenting turmoil in the Middle East, offending allies, emboldening America's enemies, and deliberately looking like an amateur. Join our hosts for an in depth exploration of Obama's non-existent foreign policy, his shredding of allies, friendship toward America's enemies, and absence of leadership on the world stage. How has America become so impotent in a world coming apart at the seams? Tune in and join the discussion concerning Obama's "absent without leave" during these required lessons for every leader of the world's only superpower.
Created and Directed by Reaper Productions
Note: This show was originally scheduled to air on Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013
The role of intelligence in U.S. domestic and foreign policy, a conversation beween investigative journalist Marcy Wheeler and Jay Ackroyd. One of a series of conversations about surveilllance, national security, NSA, CIA, and Congressional oversight.
follow @emptywheel @jayackroyd
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (73 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (15 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (13 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Hotwordz Lyrical Theatre0 (2 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- pkbemmes (2 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)