SORT BY Relevancy
Because Jamie Oliver’s food programs originated in England, the question is, are kids there now choosing to eat healthier foods? If not, what is turning kids on to better-for- you meals there? Or, are they eating them at all? What about the school lunch programs – have they improved? Or, are moms in the United Kingdom dealing with the same struggles of how to feed kids as we do in the United States? Our guest, Katharine Tate, known as “The Food Teacher,” is a qualified teacher, nutritional therapist and “mum” who has worked with children in schools located in the UK, New Zealand and Hong Kong. She’ll tell us about food programs that do work, such as educating parents, “Cookery Schools” and inspirational Head Teachers. Judging from her recipes and family health tips, Katharine is innovative while focusing on nutrition, well-being and fresh and flavor-filled recipes that appeal to the whole family. These include: Citrus Mango Coco Bites (dairy free), Cinnamon Apple & Vanilla Cashew Cream (Dairy Free), Cauliflower Rice, gluten free/no added sugar chocolate brownies, Tomato & Lentil Soup (winter is coming), Parsnip Hummus… just a few of her treasure chest of delicious healthy ones kids will eat!
Come into our Family Food Experts Kitchen with Katharine, Carolina and me as we take you on a trip to England for some great food ideas for kids! Thursday, 1pm ET, on W4WN.com and W4CY.com.
in Real Estate
Most people in relationships (married or not) participate in three somes, orgies, and other activicties that can ruin their relationship.
Before you start a "relationship" or start a "legal relationship" like a state sanctioned marriage have you been "educated" on how to make that relationship or "family unit" successful ?
Today on "It's My House" we shall be test driving a new podcast titled: "It's My Home". On It's My Home we shall discuss relationship issues that can break up a "home" and then put the occupants of the "house" that they live in at risk.
We shall introduce people to the concept of Family School, which is a tool that can empower people and their relationships.
Feel free to call in and participate in the conversation with any comments, strategies, or solutions.
Wait until you hear what our guest Board Certified Neurologist, Dr. David Perlmutter, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Grain Brain, has to say about what foods will and won’t positively affect your brain health. You may have heard the controversy resulting from his declaration that wheat, sugar and carbs have devastating effects on brain function. He further turned upside down the perception that eating foods such as butter (yes, butter), coconut oil, beef, and other sources of good fats are a “no no.” In fact, he says, Yes, they are right foods – all are important for your brain’s short and long term health. In just a few minutes, we are going to find out why fats, not carbs, are essential for mental sharpness! And, we’ll ask Dr. Perlmutter to share some of the 150 delicious nutritious recipes found in Dr. Perlmutter’s newly released The Grain Brain Cookbook. A few caught my eye: Eggs Benedict with Zucchini Pancakes, Almond Crusted Chicken Strips, Grilled Parmesan Tomatoes, Grilled Spiced Flank Steak, and Lemon Souffle Pudding!
Stay with us in our Family Food Experts Kitchen to learn how to make smart brain food choices!
Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #19 A Buffet of Food Talk
brought to you by www.diningthunderbay.ca
We are back with the summer coming to and end and we are back to "Celebrate Food With You". This will be a buffet of everyday food talk and topics for everyday kind of peeps. Recipes, food articles and every thing in between talked about by the Chef and Tech Rob and Grocery Girl Jilly the Food Nation Crew. Stay tuned for what we have in store for you. We will also be selecting a couple of ask a Chef questions to ask him on air. Chances are if most of you are wondering the answers to these cooking questions, there is a lot more peeps out there thinking it also. See you all soon enough, don't worry reservation for one (YOU) is set at the Chef's table. Let's get our food talk back on. This and that and left over food talk will combine into another flavourful epsisode to entertain all of you old and new blogtalkradio listeners. Maybe some fall food show talk? Whatever, it's all food, all good fun.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (144 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (101 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- BlackWomensBlueprint (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- ParaAnne (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)