SORT BY Relevancy
It's has come to the publics attention that Floyd Mayweather has refused to agree to a $5 million penalty if either fighter were to fail a drug test either before or after the May 2nd fight. Manny Pacquaio is the one who requested for this fine to be included in the contract. The problem is that the contract has already been signed by both parties. However, there is a separate agreement that the United States Anti-Doping Agency will be overseeing random blood and urine testing for both fighters, terms for a substantial fine in the event of a dirty test are still being discussed. If neither fighter have anything to hide, thena agreement shouldn't be hard to come by. Even with that said, it should've been included in the original contract to avoid any outside negotiations.
Tonight, February 24th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another very special conversation with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The expert boxing coach will share his thoughts on the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- at 38 year of age, is Floyd showing any signs of slowing down?
- how does a win or loss affect Mayweather's legacy?
- is two months enough time to prepare for Manny Pacquiao?
- does Floyd fight past 2015?
- Will Mayweather's promotional duties hinder his training camp?
Coach Ronnie will also share his always candid thoughts on the upcoming bouts on the March boxing calendar
- Roy Jones Jr. vs. Willie Williams, March 6th, off TV
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero, March 7th, NBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr., March 7th, NBC
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs. Zou Shiming, March 7th, HBO 2
- Glen Tapia vs. Daniel Dawson, March 7th, HBO 2
- Francisco Vargas vs. Will Tomlinson, March 12th, HBO Latino
- Andre Berto vs. Josesito Lopez, March 13th, Spike TV
- Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia, March 13th, Spike TV
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal, March 14th, HBO
- Vyacheslav Glazgov vs. Steve Cunningham, March 14th, HBO
Join us for another packed edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
FLOYD MAYWEATHER is one of the best boxers in the history of boxing. On May 2 he will have the biggest test of his career. The Entertainment WorldWide Network will get the behind scences from his TRAINER and best friend Nate Jones LIVE INTERVIEW call 6196394709. Nate Jones is a former American Olympic and professional boxer. Nicknamed "The Snake", Jones won the National Golden Gloves 1994 and 1995 and the Heavyweight bronze medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics. Nate Jones has been in working in the professional boxing area for over 18+ years and training as a trainer for boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mayweather. Nate Jones is ready to give back to the communities across the globe. This is a powerful mighty Man of God on a mission to bring the world a positive new Non-Profit organization that will change the world. Call in and learn! 6196394709
THE PRICELESS FEEDBACK SESSION WHERE WE PLAY THE STARS OF TOMORROW. We are changing the face of the Entertainment Industry! WE PLAY THE STARS OF TOMORROW FOR FREE!! Our mission is to change the face of the entertainment industry by teaching the CEO's of tomorrow, the real business today. CALL 6196394709 !!!
Show your support by making a monetary investment log onto http://www.ewwnradio.com CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON
Could a chance (or not chance) meeting in Miami finally lead to the mega fight the world has been waiting for between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao? All indications today seem to point that way.
Chris Mannix of SI.com tweeted, “@ChrisMannixSI: Hearing optimism from both sides that a Mayweather-Pacquiao deal could get done soon. From what I’m hearing, hard to see it falling apart.”
Mayweather was due to fly to Australia this week, but that trip was halted until next week for whatever reason. According to Lance Pugmire of the La Times, Pacquiao is in the United States until at least February 6th. Per Pugmire, “@latimespugmire: Sounds like @MannyPacquiao will be in US until at least Feb. 6. He’s planning to attend National Prayer Breakfast in DC next week.”
Even more hopeful news Arum told the New York Post that he expects a deal to be done within the next few days.
“Everybody is doing the right thing,” Arum told the Post on Friday. “We’re looking to complete the paperwork. Everything is moving in the right direction. Hopefully, the next couple of days it will get done.”
According to the report, the major issues are being hammered out, now all that’s left is the HBO and Showtime portion of the fight.
“The issues are being narrowed down to extraordinarily small points,” Arum said. “I’m optimistic it will all be put together in the next couple of days.”
Arum feels the chance meeting helped move the fight along.
“I think it helped a lot because we were all putting papers together, and there was still a question as to whether Floyd really wanted to do the fight or not,” Arum said. “Based on the meeting with Pacquiao in the hotel suite, Manny and [Pacquiao adviser] Michael Koncz were convinced Floyd absolutely wants to do the fight.”
In this episode, we will preview to the epic mega fight of the century as Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr faces Manny Pacquiao. We'll give our predicions on who wins, and why, so tune in, and feel free to call in to give us your predictions.
Did everyone make it out okay? Floyd Mayweather's win over Manny Pacquiao was an ordeal, to be sure, but it's over. We got through it with what should amount to minimal scarring. The public? We'll see. But this week on the show, we hope to get a new perspective as James Foley of Bad Left Hook and boxing writer and historian Patrick Connor welcome author Jonathan Snowden of Bleacher Report. Apart from a comprehensive analysis, satire and total decimation of Mayweather-Pacquiao (it's a must, c'mon), expect a preview of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs James Kirkland on HBO, Omar Figueroa vs Ricky Burns in another PBC on CBS show, and appropriate accoutrement. Thanks for tuning in!
(Photos: John Locher/AP)
Monday, May 19th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. Triple G 2016 super fight" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The three decade fight trainer will assess Gennady Golovkin's most recent victory on HBO, in front of a crowd of over 13,000 in Southern California.
- When will Canelo Alvarez be ready to face Triple G, if he isn't already?
- What does both men need to improve upon before facing one another?
- What would the betting line look like?
- Would Canelo/Golovkin be a bigger PPV event than Cotto/Canelo?
- How would Floyd Mayweather perform against the most effective aggressor in boxing, Gennady Golovkin, currently or in his prime?
The Gogue will also preview upcoming fights on the boxing calendar!!
- Andre Dirrell vs. James DeGale, 12 rounds for the vacant IBF Super Middleweight Championship
- Amir Khan vs. Chris Algieri, 12 round Welterweight main event on Spike TV
- Miguel Cotto vs. Daniel Geale, 12 rounds for the WBC and lineal Middleweight Championship
Tune in for another memorable edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
1- NHL- Playoff coverage continued!!
2A- OKC Thunder fire Scott Brooks!!
2B- Playoff coverage continued!!
3-MLB- The Subway Series between the Mets and Yankkes. Mets streak stopped and both teams are in 1st place!
4A- Dallas Cowboys LB Greg Hardy suspended for 10 games!!
4B- NFL Draft Preview
5A- MMA fighter Jon Jones in a mysterious car accident??
5B- Finally Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Preview!! We talk to our listeners and predict who will win!!! Who ya'll got??
This episode will begin with Recap from the weekend that incuded a Heavyweight fight on HBO and Tripleheader that featured an upset in the Main Event for The PBC on Spike. Plus, Roundtable Preview, Debate, & Predictions for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showtime/HBO PPV Fight! The Matchup that everyone wanted to see is here so Call in and give your take on who will win this Legacy Fight! Other Topics for Discussion-Predictions for the PPV Revenue and talk about all the Rumors and Drama surrounding the Two Camps! -Oscar De La Hoya files suit agaisnt Al Haymon in reference to the Muhammad Ali Act. -Deontay Wilder back on June 20th against who? Plus, More Current News Topics! Call 646-381-4990 Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio Join The Roundtable!
This is it. It is time. No more time left. It's almost here. Just a few days away. It won't be long now. It's just right around the corner. It's.... Sorry. We got stuck in a Hyperbole Time-Suck™ the big shots covering boxing like so much. More accurately, we've been previewing Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao just about since it was finalized, because it's a massive event and everyone knows it. So this week on Queensberry Rules Radio, James Foley of Bad Left Hook and boxing historian Patrick Connor welcome author and filmmaker Brin-Jonathan Butler back to the show to do a huge preview episode of THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORICAL ANNALS OF PUGILISTI--... But more seriously, it should be fun, and yes, Virginia, we'll talk about that Wladimir Klitschko character too. Maybe. Thanks for tuning in!
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
Tonight, Sunday, May 3rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather UD12 over Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The boxing journalist and ring announcer, Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review last night's unprecedented event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Were the judges correct in how they viewed the action in the ring?
- What did Mayweather do effectively?
- What went wrong for Manny Pacquiao and what could he have done differently?
- Did the fighters' age play a factor in how the fight played out?
- Where does Mayweather and Pacquiao go from here?
The FightSaga team will also examine the long term effects "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" will have on the sport.
- Did the "Fight of the Century" hurt the future of boxing on the PPV platform?
- Was the fight overall a positive or negative for the sport?
- How will fans assess the highly anticipated showdown between Floyd and Manny historically?.
Joseph and Lee will also preview this Saturday night's match-up between Canelo vs. Kirkland, which is slated to be aired on HBO, May 9th, from Houston, Texas.
- Style match-up...good or bad?
- early KO or dramatic deep rounds contest?
- Official FightSaga predictions
Tune in to this special commemorative "May/Pac" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!