SORT BY Relevancy
Has the media focus on Florida State's narrow escapes actually resulted in the Seminoles being an unappreciated team? The college football handicapping edition of Jim Hurley's Football Betting Podcast explores this further.
Jim Hurley's weekly football betting podcast takes aim at the big game of Saturday, when Notre Dame visits Florida State. Hurley then explores an under-the-radar topic in college football handicapping in examining Kentucky, a dark horse team that's winning games and covering pointspreads. Listen in before you watch the games on Saturday and especially before you bet.
Following a week layoff following the loss to Louisville, the Eagles are back for what might be their best and strongest opponent of the season - Florida State.
Few teams need no introduction in the way FSU does. The Seminoles are the defending national champions, their star starting quarterback as controversial as he is talented, the defending Heisman Trophy. Their team, well coached, is among the best in the nation, and they're in the running for a shot at the national championship's inaugural College Football Playoff.
On the other hand, there's much to talk about with regards to BC. Tyler Murphy will need to bounce back from his worst performance of the year, and the offense will need to get back to its basics. We're at the stage of the year where we know what we're looking for from the Eagles, and this gives us the chance to reset how it can work against a team like FSU.
With Dan visiting the sunny Caribbean sun, AJ takes over the reigns of the BCI Radio Show. Give him a call and rub it in about how much better he does than Dan at 646-200-0446. Also be sure to razz whoever is grabbing the cohost chair or weigh in with thoughts shared from our guests.
Gatornation needs to turn out tonight. We will take on the depth, the coaches, and the chances of the Florida Gators in the SEC. We will discuss the hot seat of Muschamp. The Kurt Ropers offense and how deep are we on defense. What can we expect from our RB Core. And, can we make any noise in the SEC East Race. We have the third toughest schedule in College Football.
Americans across the country must work together to stop the quadruple taxation and foreign control of our Interstate Highway System. We must not allow our national highway infrastructure to be sold-off to foreign corporations like Cintra.
Help Block Interstate 4 Toll Taxes
Lawsuit against FDOT - I-4 Tolls violate Florida Constitution
FDOT SunPass Over Billing http://landlinemedia.blogspot.com/2015/01/dear-florida-dot.html
Florida Toll Bill Mistakes http://www.wfla.com/story/27927389/toll-billing-mistakes-call-this-st-petersburg-senator
Florida Senator Jeff Brandes - Chairman of Transportation Committee http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/s22
Lawsuit against NCDOT http://wideni77.org/
Widen I-77 Lawsuit: Project is Unconstitutional http://corneliusnews.net/blog/2015/01/20/widen-i-77-lawsuit-ncdot-project-is-unconstitutional/
The Tolling of Interstate 4 is being done with "Public Private Partnerships".
Public Private Partnerships violate the Florida State Constitution. Public Private Partnerships are the collusion of government and the private sector (see below). Federal funding is being used for I-4 and the Wekiva Parkway Toll Road.
Florida SR 408 Toll Taxes equate to a $2.00+ gallon gas tax. Toll taxes equate to highway robbery, AND they increase our cost of living and harm our national security. The Interstate Highway system was designed as part of our national defense and here it is being sold off. We must unite and stop this. "Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstates and Defense Highways" http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/programadmin/interstate.cfm
John and Dan are joined by special guest Bud Elliott (of Tomahawk Nation and SB Nation Recruiting) to chat about Florida State's title defense, Jameis Winston and some beer too, probably.
Join The WSJP Broadcast Team for a Special 1-Hour Live Broadcast of The Pre-Game Show prior to the Prep's game vs. Pine-Richland. The team is going for its second straight State title, under the direction of Coach Gabe Infante.
Tonight the conversation revolves around the selection committee and the so-call playoff "system". The committee released it's top four today and the results were shocking. It shows the inherent flaws in polls and opinions. The entire idea that college football playoffs need the "best" teams matched up. Tonight we shot holes in the entire concept of the committee and bring some common sense to the discussion.
If you are a TCU fan you want to listen in tonight for sure. Baylor fans, wow!
Join Omie D and Rodney Fisher of RFSportsRadio.com as they discuss the College Football Playoffs and NFL Playoffs.
Ken Kraetzer of SAL Radio leads a discusison of Army's football game Saturday at Kent State. The Black Knights seek their third win of the season and a chance to put their season back on track for a bowl game appearance. Thsi is also the final tune-up for West Point before a bye week and their Commander In Chief Trophy game against Air Force. All are welcome to call in and offer their perspective on the Army-kent State game and the season todate. Fine to call and describe another major college game you attended. Air Force and Navy football fans welcome too. The call in line Sunday night 8-9 PM EST is 1-347-826-7155.
Welcome to the first edition of the State of Independence Sixers podcast. Jeff McMenamin of Metro Philadelphia is joined by Philly.com's Michael Kaskey-Blomain to discuss topical issues facing the Sixers. The two Sixers writers have been following the team in depth since 2009, when they both started writing for ESPN's former TrueHoop blog for the Sixers, Philadunkia.com. In this episode the two talk Tony Wroten's injury, reports on Joel Embiid, Robert Covington's emergence and more.
Reviewing the controversial loss to Florida State and evaluating the play of the Irish in Tallahassee.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (403 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Ms Blue (23 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (6 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- LCS (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- ChrisHohnholz (2 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Jaime and Loco Project (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)