SORT BY Relevancy
CITIMORTGAGE SHORT SALE FLIP FLOPPING IMMINENT FORECLOSURE CONSUMER RIGHTS
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we will be answering client complaints on THE DEBT SHOW to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just scumbags but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on THE DEBT SHOW!
We hope you enjoy THE DEBT SHOW...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
PURSUING THE TRUTH!
We are 60 days away from the midterms...Politico is reporting that the Republican gains will probably be more modest that 2010.
Another beheading of an American. What is needed is to make ISIS say maybe we shouldn't behead another journalist. President Obama has been emboldening America’s enemies for six years, and our enemies know that “now is their time.” They are belly-flopping in our embassy pool.
Islamist militias in Libya took control of eleven commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.
Idale and Cody will join forces to discuss all things in the world of sports. We will take a look at the NBA Draft lottery, recap the Eastern and Western Conference Finals and the upcoming NBA draft, the news of the upcoming Mayweather fight and flopping in any sport tonight on the show.
Ed eats his bowl of crow after swearing up and down that LeBron would not sign with Cleveland. Well, he signed with Cleveland as Fuz predicted. The guys discuss all the changes in the NBA - from Chandler Parson's leaving for Dallas to Chris Bosh & Carmelo Anthony staying with their respective team. The guys will also take one last look at the World Cup, as Ed lawyer's up for Leo Messi and the the attacks against his sense of sportsmanship, while Fuz still mourns the Dutch choking again and Arjen Robben's penchant for flopping. Lastly, the guys tee-off on the MLB All-Star game and Monday's lackluster Home Run Derby.
I talk . That should be all you need to know, but I'll have more topics.
We're being invaded by hair mites, tuberculosis, scabies...they're attached to kids and gangbangers from central america.
Palestine vs. Israel...the kid with rocks, throws it at the man with the baseball bat and gets mad when he defends himself.
ISIS is now IS. IS someone going to bomb them back to the ice age? IS someone going to kick them dead in their asses?
Houston gunman faints in court. What did you expect from an unstable individual? He'll be electrocuted, or given a lethal dose pretty soon.
Most important news of the day...LeBron goes back to Cleveland. Um...so fucking what.
"Glee" is a death sentence. If you are cast in it, you will end up all shirveled up like the people who watched the video in The Ring.
Obama says, "I don't do photo ops," is then photographed at a barbecue. Flip-flopping liar in chief.
Why do the French have the worst breath? I work with the public, and sometimes it's hard to keep a straight face when someone talks to you thisclose with breath that smells like burnt ear wax and fish guts.
Today Join Rick and Dave as they discuss the continuing VA scandal including fallout from it such as the resignation of Eric Shinseki and then oddly enough followed a few minutes later by Jay Carney. We also take a look at the flip flopping Senator from Kentucky Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell, in case you missed it now that he won the primary his stance on the ACA well it's a changin'!
Have you ever wondered were your tax money goes? Well Rick has been doing some checking. Today we discuss the funding of Mosques and other holy/historical buildings being rebuilt overseas.
Rey Moralde (@TheNoLookPass): Kickin' ass.
Jeremy Rincon (@Jermcon): Taking names!
DragonflyJonez (@DragonflyJonez) is back as I use him to gain notoriety for this podcast. Kidding but he's a chill bro and we love shooting the breeze with this guy.
A. Conference Finals talk.
B. Talking about the Pacers yet again.
C. Flopping. Why do people hate it so much?
D. The Clippers going for TWO BILLION BONES.
Syndicated with permission by The No Look Pass
In a matchup of originally owned franchises we have 4 time champion 18/19 Playoff appearances mchalesarmy/Atlanta(NL) vs nfet/NY(AL) still seeking his first HBD championship. NY has dominated the league offensively for the last few years flip-flopping with Scottsdale for that honor. Altanta has won 14 divsion tiles and 2 WS championships in Rickey World. At this point we'll be 2 games in. Altanta stomped NY at NY 9-0 in the first game. The results of game 2 won't be available until during the show.
Guest Call In # (646) 595-2669 to listen. Press "1" to speak with host.
Tuesday's persecutory overflow; Democrats, flopping on the economy and health care - heretofore issues they've traditionally owned - try frantically to create new issues nobody cares about; Pro-business is not pro-market, one more issue on which the GOP grassroots won't let the party have it both ways anymore; Most Americans don’t understand how “progressive” taxation works, and it's time to teach them, if they're willing, or able, to pay attention; and ObamaCare is a gigantic wealth-theft program with health insurance attached.
Join Bougie Girl as she discusses the ways in which flip-flopping will keep you stuck in the long run,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (176 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (26 chatters)
- NJSBA (23 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- 63489 (11 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- 64667 (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (0 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (0 chatters)
- Fishers and Hunters Radio (0 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (0 chatters)