SORT BY Relevancy
Will be discussing how to find the right fitting jeans with my featured guest Candis Mitchell. Are you having trouble finding the right fit? Let us help you.
We want to hear from you, what brand of Jeans do you wear that make you feel sexy? What brand of Jeans fit the plus size woman the best?
Exercise is not a process that needs be eschewed or prevented during pregnancy," says Dr. John Botti, director of maternal-fetal medicine at Penn State Geisinger Health System, who studied the effects of exercise on moderately conditioned pregnant women. "Reasonably performed exercise doesn't appear to cause harm, and may, in fact, have benefits."
The key is finding a reasonable level, and that depends largely on the shape you were in before, the activities your body was comfortable with, and your health during pregnancy. Always check with your doctor or midwife first, but here's food for thought for the novice and the enthusiast, as well as some basic dos and don'ts.
The Novice: Walking and Water Spell R-E-L-I-E-F
"Only 20% to 30% of the population exercises on a regular basis, so the typical pregnant woman hasn't exercised prior to pregnancy," says Bonnie Berk, creator of MOTHERWELL, a pre- and postnatal fitness program offered throughout the United States and abroad.
Still, it's not too late for pregnant women who haven't been consistent exercisers to start now. Although hard data on the value of prenatal exercise isn't as well-documented for unfit women as for fit ones, experts like Berk have seen firsthand the difference that exercise can make, even for couch potatoes.
in Self Help
New Season Opening Show!!! "Mind Fit Radio" Season 2...Join Ms Masta Foxx "The Energy Whisperer" & Ms Whizdom, "The Mind Fit Team", as they share their views & inspirations about the Body & Mind. Listen & Get Your Mind Stimulated! Episodes are every Sunday @ 9:30pm (PST)
Goddesses are you empowering or disempowering with your words? Tune in Thursday Serptember 11,2014 at 6:00pm. (EST) Join Jahari her guest will be Jacquelyn Gioertz; She is a Goddess Guide and works with Heart-Centered entrepreneurial women, like you, who have so much knowledge and experience to share with the world, but they don't recognize their own BRILLIANCE! It is her joy and honor to teach you how to break through the barriers that are holding you back and give you the tools to have less stress, more money, better health, and better relationships in your life. Together, you unleash the Magic that you already know you have!
Have you been working on getting healthy but find it to be a struggle? Don’t stop because your breakthrough is right around the corner – it truly is but you need to look at it with a new perspective or fresh eyes. Not sure what I mean? The best way to explain it is to stop and look at how far you’ve come since you first started your journey. For me my “aha” moment really came after my hysterectomy when two weeks after surgery and off the pain medication, I felt good. REALLY GOOD. Three years ago, I would not have been able to write that for you to read but I did notice little breakthroughs throughout my journey.
Having always been active, exercise was not my issue because no matter how “fluffy” I may have been, I always exercised even if it was just to take a walk. The reason exercise has never been my issue is because it keeps my stress in check and it is a part of my day just like everything else on my list. On the other hand, I was not as successful with my eating. Eating correctly and in the right amounts are my issues. As I started training for my first triathlon, I also started completing 5K’s, 10K’s and a half marathon. None of these events had been on my radar before I began my triathlon training but I quickly found that I enjoyed them. What really opened my eyes to what was happening with my body is on the days that I ate well and really paid attention to what I was putting on my plate and ultimately in my body, I performed better whether it was running, biking or even the hour Zumba class. Have you heard that saying “You’re only as good as your last meal?” Nothing could be more true. The better my food choices were, the better my physical level would be. When I ate crap, my physical and energy levels would be poor.
Donna Ida is the ultimate denim destination curating the modern wardrobe. It was 2005 and Donna Ida Thornton couldn’t find the right jeans. Sydney-born Donna knew what jeans she could pull off but dreaded the hours trawling through various department stores searching for that special pair of jeans that would make her look and feel great. Donna needed a place of sanctuary, a retreat for women like her who wanted to get the best advice for her style, to discover which jeans suited her best.
London needed it. A denim haven with friendly and knowledgeable staff, who are armed with a concise edit of the best designer denim brands in the world.
The concept is mirrored online at www.donnaida.com where the comprehensive Denim Clinic includes videos on body shape and denim shapes, a Designer Encyclopaedia, a Denim Dictionary and a Live Chat option for real time advise from a denim advisor. Donna Ida Thornton is widely considered the Jean Queen of London and in 2013 launched her own collection, IDA, a high-waisted denim collection completed with contemporary classic separates. The IDA denim collection has expanded to include six key denim shapes in key washes with seasonal fashion highlights.
Living Raw Radio with your host Geeta Sidhu Robb is on every Wed 6:00PM GST from the Unighted Kingdom. Supported by
in Self Help
Exciting and empowering new episode. Understand the importance of your self-image and how you can use it to achieve fitness goals and other goals that you have set for yourself. See the best in you and watch it be reflected in how others treat you and how you treat yourself. Release yourself from any negative self-images that are influencing your behavior. Also, find out a great tea to drink for calmness, alertness and more mental clarity. It may not be the tea you think. Get the answer on "Morning Cup of Tea".
More new thought provoking challenges are available. Register free for the "Do Life with Power" Challenge. Click Now. Visit our facebook page to see a new smoothie recipe of the week.
'The BEST is YET to Come' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) - www.tcenow.com
Wandawomen - workitstudio
Topic: Make September Your January. Once life gives you a moment to breath. Great time to jump start your fitness before holidays
Let's talk about some Career Boosters to make your Fall 2014 Rock!
STOP Living, Breathing and working BENEATH your Purpose! Join TCE's Career Talk Radio along with special guests as we share employment, economy tips, e-business tips and solutions to help you make Monday Mornings...BETTER! Create the life of your dreams.
Programming: SweetBerry Designs
Align with the energy of Fall. Come back into balance as we move out of summer and into the autumn.
The Fall is a time of harvest. A time to evaluate all that has grown in your life at this time.
It's a time to realign with your purpose and get back on track especially if you have strayed off of it.
My guest this week will be Lindsey Darby.
Lindsey Darby is the Operations Manager at Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve. Her favorite part of working on the mountain is encountering wildlife in the woods and helping others experience a personal connection to nature.
Lindsey is a wayward yogini, who can often be found running through the woods, aspiring to be a forest spirit. Visit www.ruffnermountain.org to see what’s happening on the mountain.
Transform your energy.
Call in for a free reading the second half of the show to receive help on moving into Autumn.
Join us as the HYLE team discuss how to Heal Your Life and the Law Of Attraction!!!
Getting teenagers to exercise can be a daunting task. After all, with the computer and Internet, television, video games and other sedentary temptations, the idea of getting up and moving around can be less than appealing. However, it is important for teens to exercise. The American Heart Association identifies physical inactivity as risk factor for several health problems - www.teenhelp.com
Today we would like to remind you to to Stay Fit this Summer 2014
This Summer Marquel and I have walked miles thats right we have commited to morning, evening and night walks.
We remind you of the Michele Obama Lets Move Program that we have cited in the past committed to children to keep fit by dancing, eating right , walking , sports, and running etc..
Lets Move...Get Active - Offering parents the tools and information they need to make better decisions about their
children's nutrition. Also working to Improving the accessibility and affordability of healthy foods. Last but not least Physical activity -- increasing opportunities for kids to play and move.
Get your community government involved - Mayors and community leaders can promote physical fitness by working to increase safe routes for kids to walk and ride to school; by revitalizing parks, playgrounds, and community centers; and by providing fun and affordable sports and fitness programs.
Let’s Move! supports the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA+) challenge, which helps individuals commit to regular physical activity and healthy eating -- and rewards them for it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (100 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (6 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- TEOTW (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (1 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (0 chatters)