SORT BY Relevancy
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Tax exempt financing remains the lowest cost source of financing for not-for-profit borrowers who can qualify and whose financing need is large enough to justify the higher transaction costs. The session will focus on the key tangible and intangible performance criteria used by financial institutions in the assessment of a not-for-profit’s credit profile. Presented by: Carlene Messam, SunTrust
Alexia Anastasio gives you the inside track on her brilliant financing concepts from the ask to crowdfunding.
For information about From the Heart Productions and Carole Dean please visit http://fromtheheartproductions.com/
in Real Estate
My name is Ken Sheppard. I have invested in real estate successfully for over thirty years.
This show will explain to you how to make money in real estate when you do not have any money. I started out this way and so can you.
Today, we'll give you the information you need to get larger returns on your Retirement & Health Savings Accounts by financing your, our, others real estate deals.
You can network with 150,000+ active investors by going to KenRERadio.com and creating a free account.
Check out Dana Leigh's new website at SWMIBizDev.com. Login to learn about an opportunity for an honest-to-goodness college style real estate education. And, she'll be happy to show you how to make money starting next week by helping her to enroll students.
Please visit our website at CreativeFlips.webs.com and join our online community here, too.
in Self Help
Returning Guest: Stefanie Krutilek, The Krutilek Group.
In February with our series on Small Biz Finance Series, you were a Freshman. We discussed how to find resources for bookkeeping that were cloud based. And then, once you picked one, how to start keeping the books so that you could understand your financial picture and cash flow, which also kept you more organized for taxes.
Now you are a sophomore.
Today-we will delve a little deeper. Your business has survived the first couple of years, and you want to expand. You need a loan, but how do you go about finding the right one? Who can help?
We'll go over the SBA loans and something else called a balance sheet loan that can be obtained from a lender that understands the cloud based bookkeeping and will use financials the program generates to offer short term financing.
Interactive radio show with Mary Thomas expert real-estate broker. Dicussion topics include FHA financing with 3% downpayment and HUD programs with incentives.
After a bit of a break...It's BACK! Discussing why dealer invoice sites are bullshit and just a rip off. Also the facts and myths of 0% financing. Manufacturers are offering a shit ton of "incentives" for the auto buyer and we'll help you sort through it all!
As the economy continues to show signs of forward progress there continue to be a few areas that businesses struggle with. One is financing. It appears that the conditions that changed the rules for lending are still not ideal for many business owners today. So, what options are available when the traditional sources won't work with you?
Join your Small Biz Big Shot hosts, Steve Smith and Ken Rubin this week when they interview their guest Adam Lomax of Oxygen Funding.
Adam Lomax worked with Mr. D’Ambrosio to form Oxygen Funding, an asset-based lending company that provides cash flow solutions to small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. As Executive Vice-President and COO, he oversees underwriting, customer service, operations, referral / affiliate marketing, and local business development.
As with every show we provide, this one will educate you on how alternative methods of financing your business can be an advantage over the more conventional approaches.
I you need funding to run your business, tune in and take great notes!
Adam Lomax of Oxygen Funding, Inc. discusses the different avenues to pursue based on your financing needs.
We upload new content daily so please check back often!
Every current and future business owner is concerned about franchise financing. Even those who can afford to pay cash for the business still want to explore financing alternatives. So, what is the best financing alternative?
During this Podcast we interview Geoff Seiber, the founder of FranFund. Mr. Seiber is exceptionally knowledgeable and insightful in regard to financing. In addition, Mr. Seiber has created a number of innovative financing alternatives.
Topics will include a brief history of what happened to franchise franchising during the 2008-09 time frame, what we learned, where we are now and predictions regarding the future.
As always, you will be able to call in with your specific financing questions.
Tom Malloy & Carole Dean discuss their upcoming Intentional Filmmaking Class. Tom tells how he raised over 14 million. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions for the show.
In addition to his work as an actor and filmmaker, Tom is an accomplished author whose book BANKROLL: A New Approach to Financing Feature Films is considered the “gold standard” of indie film financing instruction. A second edition came out in 2012.
For more information about Tom visit his website at http://www.bankrollthebook.com/about.htm
For more information about Carole Dean & Tom Malloy teaching the Intentional Filmmaking class see: http://fromtheheartproductions.com/internationalffm.shtml
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (160 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The EMS Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG (0 chatters)