SORT BY Relevancy
NO BS Money Guy Todd Strobel is taking on the concept of financial planning. Will Financial Advisors continue to follow the current broken model? Financial Planning assumes: Past Predicts the Future All Clients Have the Same Goals Risk Tolerance is Only Variable Scarcity-Sacrifice is Required Delay and Defer Taxation is Valid Strategy Only Financial Resources Included These are just a few of the many flaws of the financial planning process. The Prosperity Economics Movement s
No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel welcomes back the Founder of Prosperity Economics Kim Butler. Kim will discussing her latest book Busting the Financial Planning Lies: Learn to Use Prosperity Economics to Build Sustainable Wealth. Find out how you can bust the lies and discover the truth you need to take control of your finances For more information check out our blog
Today No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel reviews Busting the Financial Planning Lies: Learn to Use Prosperity Economics to Build Sustainable Wealth. This book is authored by The Prosperity Economics Movement. The founder of The Prosperity Economics Movement Kim Butler will also be on today's broadcast. Click here for more information and to order Busting the Financial Planning Lies: Learn to Use Prosperity Economics to Build Sustainable Wealth.
On this episode of MyCity4Her Radio, we're talking all about financial planning to acheive financial wellness for your business. Join host Monyka Berrocosa and guests Neil Young and Elaine Shanley of Young & Co. as we explore the how tos, must dos and more in setting up your finances to be successful in the new year. You won't want to miss this fantastic and informative show!
One of the most exciting times in a couple’s life is the addition of a baby, their own unique, beautiful creation. Although this time can be full of joy and excitement, there are real-world aspects of the experience that should be handled properly. Are you expecting a bundle of joy? Do you worry about your finances and how your new family will survive?
If so, FRL has the answers to what can be some of the most stressful questions when it comes to establishing your family and creating security for years to come. Tonight we will discuss the musts when it comes to preparing for your baby, along with things to do after they arrive.
If everybody is doing it, it must be:
Right Wrong Who Cares This is My Life! Today No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author, Kim Butler look at ways you can get away from conventional wisdom, be different and miles ahead.
These topics include Don't Save for Retirement, Stay Away From Stocks and Why Not Quit Your Job!
Check Out 5 Counterintuitive Financial Tips
Knowing which Financial Planning strategies make sense and which ones are bogus can be a challenge. Join me with Randy Luebke a Registered Financial Consultant, a Registered Mortgage Advisor, a life insurance agent, a real estate Broker, a mortgage broker, a stock broker and an educator in the financial services industry for more than 25 years. During that time he has funded nearly $1 billion in home loans, helped scores of people with their retirement planning and trained them how to be become better stewards of their money. The show will broadcast Tuesday, April 16th at 11am PST / 2 EST. You can call in and listen LIVE on the road at 646-200-4285.
Special Needs Financial Planning: How to take care of a family member’s needs with J Todd Gentry, Special Needs Financial Planner of MetLife.
Caring for an individual with special needs requires special financial planning. Individuals have to find a way to integrate the family's overall planning, financial and otherwise, with their special situation. Furthermore, there are federal laws that can complicate matters and can cause individuals to lose eligibility for certain state and federal benefits so planning needs to factor in many different things.
Join attorney David Soble and financial planniing professional, Daniel Liverman, when they discuss the four mistakes to avoid when dealing with financial and insurance planning.
David is the managing attorney for Proven Resource. His radio sessions are unscripted, lively and informative. Guests are industry experts in their field.
Join host Tami Neumann in conversation with Kelly Stanley, a Certified Financial Planner from Beverly Financial Group, as they discuss the importance of preparing for the possibility of needing Long Term Care. Kelly will talk about how to go about planning for the potential impact of needing care, including the best age to start planning, the risks and avoiding common mistakes. *Securities and Advisory Service are offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (16 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (13 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Twin Radio (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- KxOn3 (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- AfterDark Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Kawakab (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- According To Chris (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Higher Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Joey Ortega (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- bapnation (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Em Up Radio (1 chatters)
- civilalert (0 chatters)