SORT BY Relevancy
We're in the 3rd quarter of 2014, where are you with the financial goals you set for yourself in January?
Struggling to attract the right clients?
Not making enough money in your business?
Wanting to close more sales without sounding “sale-sy”?
Feeling like you have tried everything and don’t know what to try next?
Wanting to have a simple, effective marketing plan that is fun and creative?
Business should be fun and fulfilling, not overwhelming and exhausting.
Minette Riordan is a business and marketing expert and she is going to share with us her secret formula for secret formula to attracting and closing more clients, so that you are effortlessly reaching your financial goals, month after month.
Learn how to stop struggling and scrambling to find business!
The stock market closed at 17,069. An all time high. America we are in a period of an economic boom. Let's talk about how to reach your financial goals this year. The price is faith and work. America our economy is thriving. Too many people who are living in fear are holding back prosperity for self and others. The time is now for prosperity because the economic boom is evident in the stock market, individual savings, and consumer spending on big ticket items. Statistically speaking, there is no logical reason for unemployment to not be at its lowest in America, with stocks being at their highest. Begin the future you desire today. Take advantage of this 2014 economic boom America.
The businessdictionary.com definition of economic boom: A period of significat output within a population. The period is marked by productivity increases, sales increases and wage increases and rising deman. An economic boom may be accompanied by a period of inflation.
Prosperity according to scripture: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10
1920's economic boom: Free enterprise became a driving force. New products, new business practices, natural resources available, credit made available, spending was in, saving was out, and America reaped the fruits in jobs, sales of good and services.
If you own a business or are considering owning one, congratulations!
Business ownership provides an opportunity to be paid to do what you love, control your own schedule,minimize taxes paid and many other advantages yet many businesses fail. Traditional financial planning advice has actually contributed to business failures by promoting strategies to lock money away and focus on net worth rather than cash flow.
On today's show Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler shares specific financial advice for business owners.
For more information check out:
One of the reasons financial stress affects so many people is that we misunderstand what it IS. One of the myths of financial stress – and there are several – is that financial stress will go away just as soon as our circumstances change… i.e., “Just as soon as I have more money, I will no longer worry about money.”
Occasionally this is true. But more often than not, “enough” becomes a moving target.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss ways to define what is enough. Also we will be sharing ways optimize your finances by protecting what you have while getting your dollars to do many jobs.
For more information check out:
This Thursday on the Guide to Financial Peace show, we get down to the nitty gritty of marketing for financial advisors... what's working now, the biggest mistakes to avoid, the tools you must have, and the opportunities that have never existed before in our market.
Kate Phillips, Partner for Prosperity's marketing and messaging gal, is our special guest. Kate is a financial writer and coach and also our go-to marketing expert. With her help, P4P has doubled website traffic, increased engagement and conversions, built credibility, attracted new prospects,
Today we asked Kate to share some of her "secret weapons" for mass prosperity with you! Listen to hear:
- The 3 mistakes a lot of Financial Advisors making that stop their phones from ringing,
- The one strategy you MUST use if you want to turn prospects into clients,
- 5 free and 2 nearly-free tools that can transform your marketing,
- Why advertising no longer works - and what does.
- How to find out what's on your clients' and prospects' minds.
- How to get found on google (without paying for ads.)
Kate will also share how she helped Kim Butler reach more than 1500 people in 3 DAYS - for FREE - by having one of the biggest companies in the world help position her as a financial and insurance expert!
Should you work a job you hate just for paycheck?
Does financial freedom seem like something for other people or so far off it is hard to imagine?
Would you be willing to suspend disbelief for a few short minutes if we could could show you how to start your personal journey to financial freedom right now, today?
Check out today's show as No BS Money Todd Strobel interviews Kim Butler, Author of Busting The Retirement Planning Lies.
For additional information check out:
This week we discuss... The U.S. economy's strength vs. the world's weaknesses; why more than 60% of investors bet wrong; errors in picking mutual funds or money managers; and how to find the right financial advisor for you.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler are going to focus on the facts, uncover the truth and show in no uncertain terms what makes The Prosperity Economics Movement different, powerful and necessary to help our listeners take back control of their finances and experience financial peace.
For more info checkout:
Claiming a Space by Patricia Hinkley
The Cornerstone Credit Union League recently conducted a survey of consumers in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas. That survey revealed that when it comes to purchasing their new or used vehicle, only 4 percent of consumers save up and pay cash. A whopping 79 percent of consumers take out a loan at a financial institution, and 14 percent finance through a car dealership.
Whether you are purchasing a vehicle, your first home, summer vacation package, or any other significant expense, planning and saving for big ticket items can help you avoid financial hardships.
On today’s episode of Your Money, Your Matters, we will discuss the importance of planning saving for short and long-term financial calls. We’ll offer tips on creating a budget – or spending plan; goal setting, tracking expenses, debt reduction, credit management, and much more.
Broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon CST, Your Money, Your Matters features radio personalities Linda Webb-Manon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services. Each week, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Derek Davis (3 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)