SORT BY Relevancy
This is a great time for independent filmmakers. With so many media and distribution outlets what do you do? How do you put a presskit together?
Today we'll address what you can do as a filmmaker to get your film out in the film market place. You can email your questions to 123FilmEasy@Gmail.com and we'll answer them "LIVE ON AIR." Link: www.123FilmEasy.com. Follow us on "Twitter" at https://twitter.com/123Film.
Marla is a Publicist and Film Festival Strategist specializing in Academy Award and Golden Globe campaigns, World Cinema, Feature, Documentary and Short Films.
A veteran marketing and distribution strategist to the entertainment community, Marc has gained fame for his golden touch in the arena of acquiring and distributing many academy award winning films. Marc’s expertise extends from the acquisition and production to the selection of individual theatres and marketing campaigns. Marc has a lifetime commitment to independent cinema.
I have seen a lot on this subject ostly IMHO garbage. The last straw was yet another web site that promised to sell your film for a fee of course
the companies past efforts can not be verified. I know too many good folks that have spend good money in IMHO Con games.
Today's show will be my take on this subject.
Cut to the chase Hollywood is NOT going to buy your film. Your film is not getting into Sundace. If your not prepared planing self Distribution your wasiting your time and money
My ideas are free if nothing else
Online or off, one cannot escape the constant chatter Filmmakers face in achieving distribution for their movies and documentaries. According to Producer and Distribution Expert Jerome Courshon, "The major problem is NOT the lack of viable options out there; it's the lack of knowledge and 'inside' information by most Producers & Directors. Jerome will chat about his new DVD series, "THE SECRETS TO DISTRIBUTION: Get Your Movie Distributed Now!" www.Distribution.LA
Our guest, Cathryne Czubek, will share about her successful theatrical run in 17 cities for her film A GIRL AND A GUN & how she appeared on Huff Post Live, NPR, ABC News, discussing guns and women’s issues.
For info about Carole Dean and From the Heart Productions visit http://fromtheheartproductions.com/
Jon Reiss shares marketing and crowdfunding strategies, real distribution budgets, community building, detailed ancillary and digital distribution revenues. His website is www.jonreiss.com
For information about Carole Dean and From the Heart Productions please visit www.FromtheHeartProductions.com and "Like" our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/fromtheheartgrants
Marc Hofstatter, head of Film at Indiegogo explains how to create your goal and hit it!
To learn more about From the Heart Productions and Carole Dean please visit http://fromtheheartproductions.com/
Nicolas Gonda who co-founded Tugg, Inc, explains their web-platform that enables people to choose the films that play in their local theaters and promote their own events. www.tugg.com
To learn about Carole Dean and From the Heart Productions visit http://www.FromtheHeartProductions.com
Gird your loins (and ovaries) the 50 Shades of Grey trailer is here and it is......is hot the word? We talk casting, story, and much more! Oh, and we squeeze in some Jersey Boys as well!
First episode so excuse my constant over talking and sucky audio quality mid-way (we're a work in progress ;] )
Host: Erica Mann- @TheNYCFilmChick/ www.thenycfilmchick.blogspot.com
Co-Host: Joey Moser- @JoeyMoser83/http://www.moviemojoe.blogspot.com/
50 Shades of Suck: http://moviemojoe.blogspot.com/2013/09/fifty-shades-of-suck-climax.html
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (8 chatters)
- Herpin Time (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (4 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (3 chatters)
- WOMEN OF EXCELLENCE (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- Spirit Empowerment (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- vincetoran (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)