SORT BY Relevancy
Gaza is in deep trouble and needs pressure against Israel. Anyone that is willing to help please call US Capitol Switchboard and ask for your Senator's office.
Please tell him or her to contact the Israel liaison and tell them get relief to the Gaza Strip because they are starving. They have no potable water nor electricity.
We sit down with the match maker Trent Standing from Prime Fighting to talk about this STACKED Prime Fighting 2 card they have on September 28th at the CLARK CO FAIRGROUNDS. Then he have Swayze Valentine dropping in to catch us up on her big news. 7pm PST dont be late!
Prophetess Leatrice Toland was told by God to find all the people she hurt and ask for forgiveness. In this espisode, "Fighting for Forgiveness" she explains why God commision her to do this.
Call your Social Network friends or those in this bondage. Tell them they to go to listen to this show today. It's going to be life changing. Their lives will never be the same.
Call in for prayer: (347) 945-5529 To be a guest on the show email me at: prophetessLT@gmail.com
This Show Has Been Pre-Recorded
Violence is everywhere. Just watch television, or go on the internet and you will find it. Often action movies will always have a hero and a villain, with the hero winning out at the end by having a huge physical fight or a violent gun battle with the villain.
When is it time to put ya fist down? Is there an age limit on fighting? What are some valid reasons to fight in public? How do you feel about girls who fight in the club? Is WSHH the main inspiration for street fights?? Tune in and DON'T BE LATE... Nipple News by @BoobzNTattooz Nine @ 9 by @TiffySherice
In this episode, we explore the topic of "fighting thru life" and elements that lead us to "fight"; fight for what we believe, to protect those we love, to protect ourselves, for principle, for justice, etc... Isn't it important to fight for what's right?
We discuss true power and the challenges that get in our way. We also discuss the differences between power/strength and weakness/submission. Can we get thru life without having to "fight" thru it? Can we have/want/need/believe in peace thru life?
Emails and call-ins are welcomed from listeners for comments and questions.
To access all past "Rendezvous with Maggie" show, go to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maggiedevera
For more info on Maggie, visit her website at: www.maggiedevera.com
For more info and support to ROYAL- Realizing Our Youth As Leaders Inc. at www.royalinc.org
Credits: EN VIVO Band Music
in Self Help
Let me ask you a question: What does it mean to keep your word? If you said, “Well, Dr. Joan, it means that if I say I will do something, then I do it, for sure.”
And I would agree. Another way to look at it would be that it means if I make any kind of promise, I keep my promise. I keep my word.
Today, we discuss a difficult subject related to keeping your word. We will tell the story of a young woman who promised her boyfriend she would quit smoking. Her struggle, her failure, and her ultimate, earnest desire to keep her word and achieve her goal is laid out by Dr. Joan, along with basic hints for success.
If you are fighting an addiction and have made a promise to someone that you wish to change your patterns of addiction, listen to Dr. Joan’s hints. Dr. Joan’s practical pointers may help you, in some way, to keep your word and preserve your relationship.
Are you experiencing relationship issues at home, at work, or at play? Tune in to hear Dr. Joan describe alternative solutions. Follow along as she presents keys for harmony.
A portion of each program is devoted to the reading of Dr. Joan's published stories about human disputes. She is currently reading from her first novel Gra Im Thu! I Love You! The story is about two Irish families who find themselves intermarrying, even though they are poles apart in the areas of religion and politics. Tune in and listen to the story, as the O'Grady and Gwynn families learn to solve their potato encounters and develop a method for making delicious mashed potatoes together. Find out how diversity and harmony can live in the same house.
Well, that sucked, right? After a brutal loss to Ohio State, Adam, Cari and Dan are back to discuss what went wrong (SPOILER ALERT: a lot), what went right (SPOILER ALERT: not much), and where we go from here. PLUS, the gang previews this Saturday's contest against the Fighting Illini of the University of Illinois, on Episode 10 of the Black Shoe Podcast!
On this Ontario-themed Tuesday edition of MMA DieHards Radio, host Jason Kelly (Twitter: @JayMMADieHards) is not only joined by a special group of guests, but also a guest co-host.
Alex Gasson (Twitter: @Pecker17) will assist Kelly in the booth and they will welcome a slew of guests from Saturday’s Provincial Fighting Championship.
Taking time out of their busy schedules just days before PFC 1 to join MMA DieHards Radio are Chris Horodecki, Jesse Gross, Shannon Ludlow, Kyle Prepolec, Malcolm Gordon, PFC cageside announcer Reed Duthrie, and PFC president Jamie Champion.
This crew of fighters and staff members will give an all-exclusive breakdown ahead of PFC’s inaugural card, which takes place Oct. 26 in London, Ontario, Canada.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (31 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (19 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- 62196 (13 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (7 chatters)
- WWCRHost (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (2 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (2 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)