SORT BY Relevancy
Field Afrikan Radio understands many Black people will be celebrating a "New Year" based on the White man's calendar tonight so we decided to hold off on some very important discussions we have lined up and instead have a 2014 wrap-up show. We will discuss some of the biggest stories that affected the Black "community" in 2014. We will also discuss how those events will shape what will happen to Black people in 2015. Before you get turnt up tonight, tune in and build with your people. We'd like to know your opinions of 2014 and what you foresee happening in 2015. Respect.
Reachout Ministries International with Evangelist Montell Field
Tonight, Field St Forum Radio podcast is back live at 8 pm EST
We will discuss the UGA coaching staff changes this past week, the Georgia basketball program, and the latest in UGA recruiting news #SQUAD16 and beyond!
Plus we will have not one but two surprise guests!
Give us a call and chat w/us or just listen in...
Field St Forum Radio podcast
We hope to have UGA Commit Kirby Choates joining us tonight
Give us a call 347-637-2507
Live tonight @8PM EST!
We will have 247 Sports own Rusty Mansell joining us to drop the recruiting knowledge!
Give us a call w/comments or questions on UGA football, recruiting, and sports...(347) 637-2507
NEGROES, BLACKS & COLORED: The DRED SCOTT vs. SANDFORD decision was supposedly superseded by another decision named the Slaughter House case(s) and eventually by the 14th Amendment. However, this is not true, the Slaughter House case(s) simply provided safe guards and the 14th Amendment was never fully ratified; hence, leaving us in limbo once again or rather back to square one about out Citizenship. How are we not Citizens in our own land? (Note: The Constitution for the united States of America, the Constitution of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution; all have been hijacked as the supreme law of the land and the UCC [Uniform Commercial Code] now superseded it. The UCC [Uniform Commercial Code] is Admiralty Law, which ultimately leads to Colorable Law or Color of Law, meaning, the appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. State vs. Brechler, 185 Wis. 599, 202 N.W. 144, 148).
You have to use the Treaties, because the 13th and the 14th Amendment did not help us. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not help us. None of these so-called Rights (“Act” of “privileges”) help us. Our people are still classified under the Negro Act of 1740 (Note: “WEBSTER’S DICTIONARY” definition). Therefore, we must be recognized as human being (not in the since of the Jews [Goyim]) first with Human Rights tied to Indigenous Rights.
Tonight we will have Ronald Jenkins, father of Georgia Bulldog Jordan Jenkins, join us. Always a great conversation w/him!
Tons of recruiting news to discuss, commits, offers, visits oh my!
The Dawgs close but no cigar game last night against UK.
Give us a call 347-637-2507
Tune in as Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com) continues the online celebration of Black History/African Heritage Month 2015. On this episode, Queen Quet will discuss the "Book of Negroes" as well as going from Negro History Week to Black History Month and how the story of the Gullah/Geechee Nation has taken the story of people of African descent in North America from negro to nationhood.
Tune een fa yeddi we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
Just added special guest Mecole Hardman to the join us on the show!
Recap Georgia's Junior Day and the bevy of offers that have gone out over the past few days.
Talk about the UGA-Ole Miss game that will be on SEC Network during the 2nd hour of the show, huge game for the Dawgs!
Call us 347-637-2507
Tonight's radio show will be co-hosted by R.T. & Terry Fitch, Founders (and Pres. & Treasurer) and Debbie Coffey, V.P. & Dir. of Wild Horse Affairs, Wild Horse Freedom Federation
Update on the Wyoming wild horse checkerbcourt case and the captured wild horses
Our guest is Carol Walker, Dir. of Field Documentation for Wild Horse Freedom Federation and a plaintiff on the recent lawsuit attempting to stop the BLM from removing over 800 wild horses from Adobe Town, Salt Wells Creek, and Great Divide Basin in Wyoming. Carol was an observer at the roundups, and will give you an update on the court case, and on the wild horses that are now in captivity.
Carol's website is http://www.wildhoofbeats.com/ and you can see her photography of wild horses at http://www.livingimagescjw.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (64 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (55 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (31 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- The Advise Show (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- prf88 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Achotis Together In Christ (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)