SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
On tonight's episode Haullie & Stacy will be interviewing the inspirational Jenn Corter. Fibromyalgia Survivor, Activist, Writer, and the founder of the most amazing Fibro Inspired facebook page 'FIBRO FIGHTERZ". Her web site and facebook page have become a beacon of light and hope to thousands who visit her community every day and is one of the very first fibromyalgia related facebook pages ever created. She has dedicated years to self-taught research, inspiring and empowering others, creating projects and campaigns to keep people moving forward and shares a personal approach to discussing topics related to her condition so that others do not feel so alone in their painful struggles. SHOW TIME ZONES: 7:00pm (PT) | 8:00pm (MT) | 9:00pm (CT) | 10:00pm (ET) Visit FIBRO FIGHTERZ online at: http://www.facebook.com/fibro.fighterz
in Self Help
Do you have fibro fog? This is what fibro survivors reffer to when describing problems with cognition, memory, focus and alertness. Fibro survivors are battling a condition within a condition and on this episode you're going to understand why and listen to some of our stories as well. At the top of the second hour, Haullie & Stacy will then have chit chat hour. Nothing but good ole funny conversation and banter. Tune in!
in Self Help
Tune in to a special episode of The Fibro Show with your host Haullie Volker as she discusses the "headaches" and migraines behind the invisible illness Fibromyalgia as well as her own personal tips and tricks that she uses to tame the headache/migraine beast and calm the pain.
in Self Help
On this episode of THE FIBRO SHOW, your hosts Haullie Volker and Stacy Ihlenfeld will be discussing how to put your creativity to use in various outreach ways using ideas that we have come up with that we know can help make some of those dreams come true. We will guide you on how to take your creativity and find ways of igniting ideas in your mind to help inspire the world to seek help, be empowered and feel encouraged to get connected because simple support is what it's all about. So are you looking to write that next best book, fund raise for your favorite charity, or start a movement of your own with your story? This is the show you won't want to miss! SHOW TIMES: (7:00PM PT | 8:00PM MT | 9:00PM CT | 10:00PM ET)
in Self Help
An intimate peek into the daily life of someone with fibromyalgia; the struggles, sacrifices, and little victories.
Join your host Stacy Ihlenfeld, every Tuesday night at 7:00PM (PT) (9:00PM CT, 10PM ET) for THE FLARE. An intense look into the life of a fibromyalgia survivor and her confessionals, tips, advice & stories from the heart to help inspire, empower and inform chronic illness survivors of ways they can live better lives despite their pain.
We will be discussing the healing properties of music and how certain songs and the artists behind them help us cope and find strength when living with fibromyalgia and other chronic illness. Tune in as we interview the amazing Andrea Thomas from the facebook page "Fibro Music" and hear her story and take on how music can bring comfort to our lives.
Listen to the archive of episode of THE FIBRO SHOW. TOPIC: EVOLUTION OF PAIN. How pain goes from tolerable to intolerable and how it has affected our lives in different ways; how we have changed because of it, and how we are also growing emotionally because of it.
Has fibro slowed you down at the workplace or made it so that you cannot work at all?
We be discussing issues such as having to quit your job, feelings of guilt and frustration, grieving the loss of your job and ways you can still work by finding more fibro friendly ways to make money from home or by finding jobs that have less impact on our body's ability to recover. We'll also be discussing Haullie's Extreme Measures of Pain Relief.
Visit us on Facebook!
in Self Help
On tonight's show, we'll be discussing depression associated with chronic illness' such as fibromyalgia, Lupus, Arthritis and more. Many survivors feel a self of sadness, loss and self-blame. We're going to take your on a journey through our thoughts and stories and share with you reasons for why we must find ways of uplifting ourselves to go beyond the emotional pain of depression.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (47 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- KFOIMovementRadio (0 chatters)