SORT BY Relevancy
There are tons of discussions about feminism but very few black people actually know what it is about. Most have never read a book about it or even understand its history. The word itself has been used as a weapon against black women as a way of insulting them and making them feel as if they are not loyal to the race if they define themselves as feminists. The images of a group of anti male, masculine type, women who are all lesbians, springs to mind whenever the word feminism is brought up. Black women especially, have been conditioned to believe that the mythology around the word feminism makes it something they should refuse to be associated with. They havve bought into the stigmatization of the word itself, wtihout ever having even read one book about it. Black males are even worse, as they will continue to spread lies about this area of activism and any correct information about it is immediately dismissed as being "anti-black". This episode will explore the history of black feminism, how it came about, what it really is and why there is a fear of it. It will serve to inform and dispel the myths associated with black feminism and give one an insight into why it is more vital than ever to ensure that black women and men work to further its aims.
There is and has been a devised plan to destroy the prevalence and power of the BLACK FAMILY. From our men being emasculated by the system and our women being brainwashed into taking on dual roles, the systematic dominance has been crucial to the Black Family. Judicial injustice, ADD, Child Support, Homosexuality, Unethical hiring with Women being hired before men, Illegal and Legal Drugs, Family abandonment and Stress have all been ploys created to fast-forward the destruction.
Let’s talk about it!
King Nick Anthony along with special guest Auntie Redd Velvet discusses how feminism wasn't for Black women, and how it slowly eroded the Black community by breaking down the families. I understand that feminist groups stood up for women when they needed it, but lately things just don't seem equal when it comes to men's rights.
Sign up to our newsletter:
PART 2 ........There is and has been a devised plan to destroy the prevalence and power of the BLACK FAMILY. From our men being emasculated by the system and our women being brainwashed into taking on dual roles, the systematic dominance has been crucial to the Black Family. Judicial injustice, ADD, Child Support, Homosexuality, Unethical hiring with Women being hired before men, Illegal and Legal Drugs, Family abandonment and Stress have all been ploys created to fast-forward the destruction.
Let’s talk about it!
Feminism: Christian or Anti-Christian. Is feminism a socialist scheme to destroy the family unit, so that the government can raise the children and turn them into mind control slaves?
"Women Against Feminism" by Suzanne Venker Three tenants of feminism: 1) Women are imprisoned by their negative view of women and their place in the world. 2) Injustices perpetrated on women including the fact that they MUST have babies and men do not have to… 3) There is no difference between men and women other than their sex organs.
1) Feminism did not liberate women. It has actually harmed women by placing them in a prison of negative thinking and promoted dead-end promiscuity.
2) Studies show that women today are LESS happy under modern Feminist assumptions and cultural practices.
3) Women today do not owe feminists for everything. Feminism did NOT give women the right to vote or go to college. Those rights existed BEFORE the "Second Wave Feminism" of the 60's.
4) The Women's Suffrage Movement was NOT a "feminist" movement: the "Suffragettes" were actually Pro-Life, Pro-Family and Conservative women. (Today's Feminists would reject them, ironically.)
5) Feminism has robbed women of placing family and marriage at the center of their lives, as the most meaningful part of their existence. Instead, it shames women into believing that career materialism should be placed at the center.
6) Women should ignore the institutionalized, Feminist cultural prescriptions that demean motherhood and marriage. They should sequence their lives in a way that place family as the most central, meaningful experience of their lives.
7) Feminism is a finished movement in America.
Danny "Dog Man" Jones is an Author, Dog Trainer, and Businessman. He is a native of St. Louis, Missouri, born and raised in the "Show Me" state. Danny "Dog Man" Jones is a former member of the notorious Black Mafia Family who was shot 17 times and lived. Danny "Dog Man" Jones is a survivor. Now, he wants to share his story with the world. His mission is to change the thought process of our youth and young adults. He plans to inform them on how things can change in life and how God can bring blessings into it.
Jerry Haymon is an African American Author from Gary, Indiana. He is a single father of two young men. His background is in Real Estate and Community Development. Along with being a high school graduate, Jerry credits a lot of his education to what he calls "OJT...On the Job training". He pairs that "On the Job Training" with a unique talent and passion for creating job opportunities for others, especially those within the African American community.
"Black Mafia Family: St. Louis (The Untold Story)" by Jerry Haymon details the St. Louis operations of The Black Mafia Family. The book describes how Danny "Dog Man" Jones went from breeding dogs and renovating houses to one of the most trusted members of the organization as he rose through the ranks.
For more information about the book "Black Mafia Family: St. Louis (The Untold Story) visit:
Facebook BMF St. Louis Untold Story
Instagram & Twitter: @BMFStLouisBook
For media inquiries contact: J. Hill, JHill@BrandUscriptPR.COM
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (18 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- 65261 (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)