SORT BY Relevancy
Felton Pilate II is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer known as a member of the 1970s and 1980s funk/R&B band Con Funk Shun, and as a collaborator with rapper MC Hammer.
Originally, Felton arrived in the national spotlight with ConFunkShun on a formidable run of ten successful records including one Platinum and four consecutive Gold albums.
Their 20 hit singles included 8 Top Ten R & B Hits and one Number 1 R & B smash.
Alongside dance workouts such as 'Chase Me', 'Ms. Got The Body', and 'Ffun' were their quiet storm slow-jams which have become Felton's songwriting trademark.
Connect with Felton: http://www.feltonpilate.com
SHABBAT SHALOM FAMILY WELCOME LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL...
JOIN US TONIGHT FOR OUR SHABBAT LESSON AS WE OPERATE BY THE SPIRIT TO REVEAL TRUTH.
WE ALL HAVE SEEN THOSE HOLLYWOOD BIBLE STORIES WHERE EVERYBODY IS AN EDOMITE (WHITE)... WE HAVE ALL SAT UNDER SELF PROCLAIMED PERSONS WHO CLAIM TO BE TEACHER'S OF THE MOST HIGH.... LET'S DISCERN TRUTH ABOUT OUR HISTORY BOOK ACCORDING TO THE WORD CONCERNING "THE ROMAN GOVERNOR" [PONTIUS PILATE]. WAS HE REALLY A WHITE ROMAN GOVERNER?
BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO SEEK THE TRUTH OF YAHUWAH'S WORD SPIRITUALLY
Big Jack and Alex go head to head on Point Fighter Radio ESPN First Take style. Listen live Sunday at 6pm eastern or to the recorded show on this link!
OReilly, a smiling anti-Christ (one who denies divinity of the Christ) said on his program yesterday that Jesus was "a carpenter from Nazareth who was working on Roman public works". What foolishness! First of all Jesus never spoke a word to the Gentiles at all (except Pontius Pilate), much less cooperated with them for money to build up Gentile cities and nations! How does one detected charlatans? I quote the greatest prophet who ever lived, bar none, Joseph Smith: "If any man writes to you, or preaches to you, doctrines contrary to the Bible, the Book of Mormon, or the book of Doctrine and Covenants, set him down as an imposter."
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (not the Romans--Gentiles).
Book of Mormon:
22 And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the Gentiles; for they understood not that the Gentiles should be converted through their preaching.
23 And they understood me not that I said they shall hear my voice; and they understood me not that the Gentiles should not at any time hear my voice--that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the Holy Ghost.
(3 Ne 15:22-23)
Therefore it behooves to pay no attention to this charlatan with his blaspemous fiction concerning Jesus, my Jesus.
And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It's fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it's not real. And it's totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can. Tom Felton
Being famous is having the power to really implement positive change in the world, and it gives you the power to do what you want. I'm really grateful for it because I can play music and people will listen.
Friday Night Joy Praise Him!!
Let's meditate on Philippians 4:8 :
Phl 4:8 KJV - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Jhn 14:6 KJV - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jhn 18:37 KJV - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Act 26:25 KJV - But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness.
Rom 3:7 KJV - For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Gal 4:16 KJV - Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
When Christians Speak Radio Broadcast Shows: Thursdays @ 12noon Declaring The Finished Work with Sister Pat Randall , "Friday Night Joy" With Rev Ray @7pm and Sunday Evening, "Bread of Life" with Rev. Ray @ 5 pm.
24 hour gospel music on http://www.live365.com/stations/gospelmanray
in Self Help
Chef Elliott is honored to share the technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague Celebrity Chef Jerome “Rome” Brown.
Affectionately known as the “Personal Chef to the Stars”, Chef Rome has shared his passion for cuisine with a variety of A list entertainers, dignitaries and elite professional athletes such as Colin Powell, Shaquille O’neal, Priscilla Presley, Star Jones, Raymond Felton, Isaac Austin, Lamman Rucker, Carl Gustaf (King of Sweden), Byron Cage, Mike Bibby and the list goes on.
Word Warrior will be in the House Tonight sharing his gifts and talents with us.
Welcome to Honey Drip Radio "Open Mic" we welcome all talent to come and blaze the mic.
Come one come all!!!
This Platform was built for you to come and showcase your talent.
Check us out and come join our site:
Modern A.D. people think a real creator make man and then he curse them, after that chose a man name Abraham to save sinners all fallacy
Prof. Ralph Klein, from the Lutheran Theology School of Chicago, joins me for an intriguing and informative look at some of the fascinating finds he and others have found while participating in archeological digs. Prof. Klein is an expert on The Old Testament and he shares his niche with you and me this coming Thursday, Sept. 11th, beginning at 10 a.m. Don't miss the trip!
Tune in. You just might like what you're hearing.
Back by Popular Demand .... You asked for him.... We caught up with him... He's Here!
RIVERS IN A DESERT is excited to announce another rare visit from our good friend TONY "GUITAR" COPELAND!!
Tony "Guitar" Copeland is a self-taught musician from a musical family. By age 5 Tony "Guitar" had settled in his mind to becoming a professional musician. He taught himself to play lead and bass guitars, drums, french horn and later piano. Tony is also an accomplished vocalist whose style is similar to Frankie Beverly of the R&B group "Maze featuring Frankie Beverly". His jazz-style is a cross between gospel, reggae, rhythm and blues, fusion and funk, which appeals to young as well as mature audiences worldwide. It's been stated that he sounds like "George Benson", "Norman Brown" and "Earl Kluh" etc.
Tony Guitar Copeland recently journeyed to the east coast, where he produced featured vocalist, Reginald and Reginald Halsey Jr., who teamed up and did a wonderful job on "Just My Imagination" for his upcoming "Waterfalls" CD release, produced by Grammy award winning, Felton Pilate Co-founder and current member of famous R&B group ConFunkshun.
Copeland is not new to the music industry however; he released the "Panoramic View" jazz project which he wrote and produced on his Indie label "Danay Records" in 2010. You will find it at www.cdbaby.com/cd/tonycopeland.
2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (171 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (117 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (25 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (22 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- PrismRadio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Oluwo Ogunbayo (0 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- WRTS Radio and TV (0 chatters)