SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This episode is based on an article I posted on LinkedIn. Feedback is the lifeblood of growth and development and is critical for success. You can view the entire article on my LinnkedIn page at:
Greg Pantelic, Co-Founder of WIRL, stops by HR Latte
Feedback is where it's at. Greg Pantelic will share with HR Latte why employee feedback is so valuable today. Greg co-founded WIRL in 2013 with the intent to empower employees. WIRL is all about unleashing potential.
We'll chat about how employers and employees can work together, in real-time, to improve communication and most importantly, why they should.
Join us for an interesting conversation about internal organizational communications today.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show where you can expect not only surprises but the information you need to know for success in the world of talent management.
Follow the Action on Twitter:
A Double Feature!
IN THE FIRST HOUR: The Energetically Speaking Show! - Hosts Ambika Devi & Oceana Power welcome special guest, Memory and Bio-Feedback Expert Dave Newman, and take Your Calls for Readings! 12pm Pacific - 2pm Central - 3pm Eastern - 8pm UK
IN THE SECOND HOUR: Psychically Speaking! - Hosts Susanne, Rose & Dax’s Special Guest will be Author & Tarot Master James Ricklef! We will be discussing Tarot Spreads with James, and hearing about the new revised edition of his classic book: Tarot Spreads - Get the Whole Story ...Plus, offering Insights into Life, Love, Career & MORE for their Callers! 1pm Pacific – 3pm Central – 4pm Eastern – 9pm UK
Join us in the Chat Room, towards the bottom of this page, during the Show!
Follow Us on Twitter! @TarotGuild
Join the Conversation on our Facebook Group: LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Call in with comments or questions at (646) 478-5814
Keith Padgett, Steven Gillespie, Paul Hasenmeier, Scott Rounds
Join us on the CSU Talk Radio show as we discuss video feedback with several faculty members. Although students and faculty members are scattered across the globe, this piece of technology plays a key role in improving interaction.
This conversation will encompass our push to utilize this technology as professors and how it makes for a more dynamic online arena for our students.
The Feedback Imperative: How to Give Everyday Feedback to Speed Up Your Team's Success by Anna Carroll
This on demand audio series is a part of the Executive Girlfriends Group Vignette Series. Chicke Fitzgerald interviews Anna Carroll. The original live interview was 2/20/15.
As a veteran in the business landscape, Carroll applies her extensive research and expertise in business consulting and psychology to The Feedback Imperative, illustrating how components such as brain science, generational trends, our information economy, limiting beliefs and organizational culture collide in the new workplace, creating a huge gap between the supply and demand of helpful professional feedback.
Anna Carroll, MSSW, is an author, executive coach and organizational consultant specializing in workplace feedback, leadership development, and facilitation of groups. Through her consulting practice at Interaction Design, Inc., she works with AmerisourceBergen, Applied Materials, Doosan (Korea), Ebay, GE, Oracle, Singapore Airlines, Starwood Hotels, and other global corporations.
Her website is http://everydayfeedback.com/
To order the book click HERE
For more information about the Executive Girlfriends' Group see: http://www.executivegirlfriendsgroup.com
On this episode of the QTI Power Hour, hosts Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski discuss the effects of customer feedback; good or bad there are good and bad ways to respond.
Company growing pains; How to deal with them. And the latest from the world of sports "according to Jason"
Jason Lofton is President and CEO of QTI, a diversified player in all aspects of construction throughout the Midwest. To learn more about the hosts, go online: http://www.qti5.com
Have you ever received a bad review from an article or book you have written? As an author and a writers coach, Tom Oberbichler has used his personal experience and his NLP skills to create a motivating and empowering book Bad Reviews: How to Make Good Use of Feedback, that will enable the reader to turn a bad review in a valuable experience. Tune in to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston RN is joined by author, Tom Oberbichler to discuss his new book Bad Reviews: How to Make Good Use of Feedback and how he uses NLP to coach writers. Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (31 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (14 chatters)
- churchfolk (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (6 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bless Set Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- NPower Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)