SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This episode is based on an article I posted on LinkedIn. Feedback is the lifeblood of growth and development and is critical for success. You can view the entire article on my LinnkedIn page at:
Greg Pantelic, Co-Founder of WIRL, stops by HR Latte
Feedback is where it's at. Greg Pantelic will share with HR Latte why employee feedback is so valuable today. Greg co-founded WIRL in 2013 with the intent to empower employees. WIRL is all about unleashing potential.
We'll chat about how employers and employees can work together, in real-time, to improve communication and most importantly, why they should.
Join us for an interesting conversation about internal organizational communications today.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show where you can expect not only surprises but the information you need to know for success in the world of talent management.
Follow the Action on Twitter:
"Lighten Up!" Campaign Manager Bill Meander-Ender reads a roll call of the Offensive Department Closet Members, makes some early appointments, and improvises from there. The jump-off point will be "mitigating just how dark thing have become in the world of the United Slakes." The aspiration for the meeting is to organize a campaign to deploy "Operation Canned Laughter." ME encourages that we follow to its end an actual strategy of the Five Eyes (I, I, I, I, I) international mass surveillance coalition— Deny. Degrade. Disrupt. Deceive. ...and of course, Distract (D, D, D, D, D). And that’s the gag order.
The Closet Members:
Lighten Up Campaign Manager, William Meander-Ender
Department of Offensive Deeds Secreteary
Secreteary of Culture, Brandon Donkers
Seats at the Table Commission Representative, Lola Palooza
House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC!) Division Troika
Head of Slapitalism’s Invisible Army (Just the Frenulum)
Branded Content ADvisor
Al "Gadgetman" Madford
Psychological Consultant from the Non-Sense Agency (No Such Agency) for Head Space and Leg Room Exploration
Mid-East Despondant for the Perpetual War on Gooferism
Whimsical Staff of Chief
Human Rights Chimney-/Carpet-Sweep
Angel of History
Gofer Terence (Prince David D Phillipstian)
Cup Bearer Joe Lorenz (Cuz Nothin' Wakes You Up Like A Cup Borne with Joe Lorenz)
Last week, I talked a lot about how atheists look back at religion with disgust. I wanted to make the point that, while many think otherwise, I didn't feel disgust toward religion and then leave; I left religion and THEN felt disgust.
I got some really good feedback on this idea. Didn't I have issues with religion? Wasn't I confronted with those things I now find disgusting while I was still a believer? Wasn't that confrontation at least in some way connected to leaving?
I'll talk about the exchange, how it made me think, and why I still think the order of events places leaving before disgust.
Plus your calls.
This will one for the awesome books.
Join Host Live Chats
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (29 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (14 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- You are Boring (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- ToneDefradio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PHL Sports Nation (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)