SORT BY Relevancy
Are you an American citizen now living in another country? If so, you might not be aware that you still have tax obligations to the IRS, even though you may be paying taxes to your current country of residence. On this week’s Goldstein on Gelt show, Doug speaks to CPA Ron Zalben, who talks about the FBAR and FATCA tax forms, what they are, and why it is so important to file them.
Taking your calls regarding FATCA and FBAR as well as talking about the ZOOMER magazine article, Reuters story on this issue and I've had a response from our finance minister. Our next show will be aired for you on Friday Dec. 2 at 8:30 p.m.! Please tune in then, we look forward to speaking with you.
In our first show we'll be taking calls to hear your stories and questions related to the "Hire" legislation. Have you taken steps to renounce? What are your feelings about this issue? How has it affected your family? Did you even owe any taxes? Call in to discuss these and other issues related to FA*T*CA and F*U*BAR. This is your radio show and chance to speak up!
There have been exciting news articles this week. We'll be talking about those articles and taking your calls with comments and questions. We will be talking with an investor whose blog has been speaking to the FATCA and FBAR issue for many months now.
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (7 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (4 chatters)
- acmedia (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- The Dr Heckle Show with Matt Black (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- JarmstrongJ (0 chatters)