SORT BY Relevancy
CELEBRATE FATHERS’ DAY with Joyce Barrie and Friends. You will be inspired by three very special families when you hear about their loving father/son relationships. We have the traditional father/son relationship with the Vollers’, spanning three generations. We have the conservative relationship of the Szabo family, and we have the non-tradional relationship of the Doughers’. Three families – three different types of relationships between father and son. You will hear from these fathers and their sons in these candid interviews.
Also, hear our next show with Pastor Timothy Henderson and his brother George about their loving relationships with their daughters. http://www.tobtr.com/s/6574877
Father's Day might remind many women of how much they've missed out on bonding with their own fathers and how their own children may fall prey to the same generational curse as their parents did. Because of this, many women have began a tradition of telling each other happy Father's Day. Many of us try to play the role of both in the absence of the father. This isn't a day to bash men, but a day dedicated to healing for women and encouragment for fathers who have been handicapped of true fatherhood as a result of their own abandonment by their dads. Let's stop pointing fingers being bitter and allow healing to begin. Let's celebrate the men who have found what a father should be thru redemption by Jesus Christ . And encourage those that are still on the path to balance as a father . Gods word tells us to speak those things that be not as though they are. Ladies it's beneficial to us, the kids and the fathers by doing this. And by allowing the relationship with our Heavenly Father to be the blue print for earthly fathers. Satan doesn't need our help beating them down for there mistakes as fathers. But The Lord is pleased when we pray for those who remain in bondage.
join us Sunday night at 10p cst & be sure to share with your Facebook and Twitter friends. If you're a father then call in and share your thoughts on fatherhood and give encouragement to others.
We invite you to join Truth and Guidance Ministries on Thursday night @ 8pm for our Fathers Day special, as we pat tribute to all fathers both pass and present. We welcome all testimonials comments and shoutouts.
This week marks our annual celebration of fathers. Fathers day is our time to recognize all the hard work that men put in to take care of our kids, wives and mentees.
Well over the course of a couple generations, the role of the father has "changed". Much of that is a result of men who have not adequately done their jobs in serving as the patriarchs of their families. Whether by choice or by force, there are more people who have stories of dads who were absent in their lives.
This somehow has grown into, conversations about who to honor on Fathers Day. Should dads still be honored if they aren't always around? Should single moms be honored on Fathers Day? If the kids of single moms wanted to honor them on Fathers Day, should moms discourage them? We'll discuss on this episode of #LFCRadio.
in The Bible
In our society it seems that men are taking a major beating; they are no longer respected or honored as protector of their home, wife, and children, and it is said that men have become or are becoming emasculated. We are well aware that men and women are different, but we should not become so familiar with the differences that we fail to honor and respect the men regardless of the differences, nuances and the fact that some men have given some men a bad rap they truly are a gift and a blessing. So let’s honor them this Father’s Day; it is time to encourage them to stand and walk in the greatness, and become the man God created them to become.
This week’s lesson will be especially geared to honor and encourage men to become the priest of their families, and become men of prayer and vision.
Men, husbands, fathers you are awesome, and I am grateful for all you do to support your families, and much more. Thank you!!
Greetings everyone in this episode of the Christian Warrior Network we are talking about the head of the household and that relationship between them, God and others.
We will continue our discussion on this subject again this week. Looking through the Holy Scriptures of the Bible and looking closely and also in general as to how they pertain to Dads who call themselves a follower of Jesus Christ.
For as Joshua, is stated to say in Joshua 24: 15... “but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. ”.
We hope you will tune in on this ministry special for Fathers, Dads and even single parents everywhere You are the head of the house "right" ? Just tune in Saturday Evenings at 6:00PM (EST) right here on the Celtic Cross Radio Network...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)