SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
C.h. Cooper, late 20s, will take us on his emotional journey through fatherhood from first knowing to visitation to custody and onward...
Invite young people to listen...
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act
Listen Weekly. Call in 347.855.8603 or post a question on our chat line.
Parents, move into your power; you are the Power Behind Your Child’s Success.’
Spread the word because your child’s Classroom DNA is affected by other children
Today's guest is Dr. Bruce Douglas with The Parenting Center. Bruce runs the FACT (Fathers and Children Together) program, focusing on helping fathers become better, more connected, parents.
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
Check us out at www.PlaidforWomen.com.
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY’S GUEST:
DR. BRUCE DOUGLAS
The Parenting Center
2928 West Fifth Street?
Fort Worth, TX 76107?
Fathers contribute to the well-being of their children and female partners when relationships are healthy and loving. Yet research indicates that in high conflict relationships when fathers are abusive to their female partners and/or their children, victims suffer short-term and long-term physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual affects of the abuse. Even during separation and divorce, abusive fathers may still have contact with their former partners and children because the courts, mother, or children choose it. What should our helping systems consider in order to protect and support women and children when domestic violence occurs? What can be done to encourage healthy, non-abusive behavior among fathers with a history of violence and abuse?
What's your New Year's resolution? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Laureen Miles Brunelli (Work-at-Home Moms), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we look at the resolutions we'll make this year as parents, the resolutions we'd like other people to make, and what's happening in each of our expert topics as we peer into 2014. Resolve to join us this week and every week.
Parenting books can give great ideas on how to raise and discipline and teach your children well ... or they can leave you feeling guilty and wrong and ticked off at having wasted time and money.Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we discuss some of our favorite parenting books and the ones that missed the mark. We read so you don't have
~HAPPY FATHER'S DAY FELLAS~
Fatherhood: a culture that seems to have separated from its roots and lost its sense of being. With the rise of single parent homes, men appear to be fulfilling the role of sperm donor. Despite all the conspiracy, real men and fathers do exist. Join host Anah Mae in this episode of M.A.N. M.A.D.E. RADIO as shes goes deeper into the term fatherhood. Is our generation lost...and if so can it be found?
Follow host Anah Mae on Instagam and Twitter
ALL INDIE, UNDERGROUND, & LOCAL ARTISTS can submit their music to TheCaramelFoxx@Gmail.com to be played during the broadcast.
Empowered Living Radio host Tori Eldridge welcomes critically-acclaimed suspense novelist Daniel Palmer to share stories about raising his two children and his unique relationship with his own father, New York Times bestselling author Michael Palmer, who passed away last year. Join in the celebration of fatherhood.
Learn about Daniel Palmer and his newest book Desperate at http://danielpalmerbooks.com
Learn about Michael Palmer at http://michaelpalmerbooks.com
Tori Eldridge is the author of Empowered Living Expanded Edition: A Guide to Physical and Emotional Protection. Learn about her at http://ToriEldridge.com
Music by Jim Kimo West http://jimkimowest.com
This podcast is trademarked and copyrighted by Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC http://authorsontheair.com
Thanks to our sponsor Michael Lowndes and PML Media, our website professionals at http://www.pmlmedia.com
A Personal Testimony of Abuse and how the actions of the Father affected the Son.
After the testimony, guidance will be given on the important role of Fatherhood.
And, what can be done to encourage healthy, non-abusive behaviors from sons
who have lived with domestic violence.
Have you ever felt unappreciated as a father? Perhaps you're raising teenagers and are at a loss for answers.
Bill and Tom are two fathers who have been through the ups, downs, and sideways directions of being fathers. They’ve taken that experience and turned it into an opportunity to give other dads a place where they can connect and where we can make being a dad just a bit easier.
During this episode Bonnie Liotta and Thomas Liotta will be asking Bill and Tom questions about being judged as a dad, the national responsibility of homeland responsibility and insights into how teenagers think, so you can communicate with them easier.
CCFL: A global humanitarian movement to unite, heal and empower families and communities, equipping them with the necessary tools to strengthen individual standards, ethics and values while, together, we raise the next generation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (32 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (10 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- We Game (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Comic Booked (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)