SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Charlie is the author of a nutrition program that has sold more than 100,000 units. He starred in a nationally broadcast television infomercial that was recognized by the Jordan Whitney report as one of the twenty five-popular infomerical's in the U.S.A. Mr. Remington's expertise and passion have been well demonstrated on several National Television talk shows, as well as regional news broadcasts. He has been the featured guest delivering his message that foods not the problem, it's the solution over national and regional radio talk shows. Known to his clients as THE FAT LOSS COACH, he has been recognized in publications, radio and television as an expert in nutrition. Charlie has conducted more than 200 seminars in the corporate, municipal and educational arena's.
The historical change in American Medical Association change in reclassifying obesity as a disease, with obesity at record numbers, no issue faces families today more than healthy or unhealthy lifestyle... Over more than two decades Charles has been a messenger solving obesity and getting to the root of the problem... American's no matter what the race, now have lifestyles outside there hormone design... Charles has had over 100,000 counseling sessions and brings an insight which is unique and life changing...
Managing your weight is a lifestyle and should be approach holistically bringing balance to the spirit, mind and body... Charles expertise and passion is evidenced in his results and testimonials by his clients. Tune in to hear how The Fat Loss Coach can change your perspective and alter your life and health!
in Self Help
Are you on the go 24/7, but still can't lose weight or keep it off? Do you sometimes wish you could just turn off your brain? Have you ever found yourself in front of the pantry or the refrigerator saying to yourself "I just need SOMETHING?" EFT Tapping can help! When we're in a chronic state of stress (or "chaos" brain as I like to call it), we're very likely in fight-or-flight mode, pumping out extra adrenaline and cortisol - which then helps us store FAT! Join me on this amazing call as we discover WHY we reach for the carbs/comfort foods (it's not about willpower) and HOW we can curb our cravings and calm our brains with something other than food. EFT is the only tool I've ever found that helps heal the REAL issues behind our emotional eating to allow you to lose the weight and keep it off.
Karen Donaldson is a registered dietitian, personal trainer, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Certified Weight Loss Coach. As a coach and motivational speaker, she specializes in helping people lose weight permanently by teaching them powerful mind-body tools that allow them to release the need to tranquilize their emotions with food and to find peace in their lives. If you know what you’re supposed to do, but just can’t do it and you're finally ready to lose the weight and keep it off - go to ExcelWeightLoss.com and watch Karen's powerful free videos that finally explains the connection between your emotions and your belly fat and reveals the secret to curb your cravings permanently
for more information go to www.StarkTraining.com or email us at email@example.com
This month's episode of Stark Naked Radio focuses on fat loss strategies. And, this is not a plan to eat less and exercise more.
There are 5 critical areas for focusing your fat loss energy:
Detoxification and fat loss
Best nutrition for fat loss
Exercise for fat loss
Best Fat Loss Supplements
Recovery and stress management for fat loss
Miss one, and you won't get to where you want to be with your health and fitness goals.
Lap band (gastric banding) introduction
Obesity is a growing concern. Recent statistics show that 30% of Americans meet the criteria for obesity. By medical standards, obesity is defined as having a body mass index (BMI) of over 30 kg/m2. While lifestyle modification remains the cornerstone for treatment, surgical options are becoming more popular. One of the surgical treatments for obesity is called gastric banding, commonly known as lap-band surgery. Some of the specifics of gastric banding will be addressed in this article.
What is gastric banding?
Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB) is a surgical procedure that involves the placement of an adjustable belt around the upper portion of the stomach using a laparascope. The band is made of silicone and can be tightened by adding saline to fill the band (like blowing air into a doughnut-shaped balloon). The band is connected to a port that is placed under the skin in the abdomen. This port is used to introduce or remove saline into the band.
LAGB ultimately restricts the size of the stomach and the amount of food it can hold. It also slows the passage of food to the intestine. By doing so, signals to the brain from the gut allow for a sensation of fullness and satiety with the consumption of less food. This signal is sent from a small pouch created by the band in the upper stomach. When the pouch fills, the same signal is sent to the brain that occurred previously when the entire stomach filled.
I promote training for performance as a great way to achieve a healthier, stronger, and leaner physique. I encourage individuals to stop thinking about fat loss, even if that’s their primary goal, and instead focus on getting stronger or improving their performance with their workouts.
Now, I understand that some people just want to know how to achieve fat loss in the simplest, and easiest, way possible. Bottom line – some people just want to lose some excess fat, and want specific guidelines to achieve that goal now. So, if you’re an individual who thinks, “Yes, I know to focus on performance, but I really just want to lose some fat,” then this show is for you.
Weight loss is one of the hottest topics ever. Everyone seems to be trying to lose weight nowadays. But what’s the difference between weight loss & fat loss? People seem to use both terms interchangeably.
After reading this post you’ll understand the difference between weight loss & fat loss, but also which one you should aim for and how.
Weight Loss vs. Fat Loss. What’s the difference? Let’s start by defining weight loss & fat loss so you know what I mean here.
Weight Loss. You want to lower your body-weight, the sum weight of your bones, muscles, organs, body fat, …
Fat Loss. You want to lower your body fat, the amount of fat your body carries. Healthy goals are 10% body fat for men and 15% for women.
Problems with Weight Loss. If you want to lose weight, it’s most likely because you carry too much fat. There are people who must lose weight, like athletes before a competition, but most want fat loss. So stop weighing yourself.
Mindset: 1. an attitude, disposition, or mood; the ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, esp when these are seen as being difficult to alter; an intention or inclination.
2. A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person's responses to and interpretations of situations; an inclination or a habit.
Do any of these definitions of "mindset" resonate with you? If so, which one(s) and why? What is your definition of "mindset"?
Have you ever heard the term "if you set your mind to it, you can do. . ."? Perhaps you have even used this terminology yourself. The word "mindset" explains:
Why success isn't necessarily a result of intelligence and talent
How intelligence can actually thwart efforts to be successful
Why praising a person's intelligence and talents doesn't necessarily build up self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment, but may actually inhibit them
How simple, uncomplicated systems may actually work better to increase productivity and foster a sense of creativity
What all great thinks and achievers know and use to assure their own empowerment
How raising your level of expectancy can enlarge your vision of what you can accomplish
How changing your mind, giving up negativity and abandoning bad habits can change your life.
Join Teresa Beeman at 11:00 am Eastern time for 7 Qualities of an Empowered Mindset.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. The program can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
in Weight Loss
In today's episode, host Jerome Armstrong finishes up on Weight Training and talks about cardiovascular training for fat loss.
Don't forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter at FiveSevenTraining.com to get your two free eBooks "The top 10 diet/exercise mistakes YOU are making" and "top 10 things your fitness "guru" ISN'T telling you"
A graceful mindset is a mindset of power, love, mercy, confidence, and care. As humans, our mind is always wondering; however, we must keep a sound mind that is set to please God at all times. As a child of God, our mindset is made to be much more powerful than any other mindset. The way our mind is set affects the way our life is.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (447 chatters)
- John Baptist (111 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Frank Perino (1 chatters)