SORT BY Relevancy
Weight loss is one of the hottest topics ever. Everyone seems to be trying to lose weight nowadays. But what’s the difference between weight loss & fat loss? People seem to use both terms interchangeably. After reading this post you’ll understand the difference between weight loss & fat loss, but also which one you should aim for and how.
Weight Loss vs. Fat Loss. What’s the difference? Let’s start by defining weight loss & fat loss so you know what I mean here. Weight Loss. You want to lower your body-weight, the sum weight of your bones, muscles, organs, body fat, … Fat Loss. You want to lower your body fat, the amount of fat your body carries. Healthy goals are 10% body fat for men and 15% for women. Problems with Weight Loss. If you want to lose weight, it’s most likely because you carry too much fat. There are people who must lose weight, like athletes before a competition, but most want fat loss. So stop weighing yourself. Unreliable. Your body-weight can fluctuate daily since it’s influenced by your stomach/bowel/bladder content, water loss/retention, muscle loss/gain, fat loss/gain, … You’ll have no idea what’s going on. Irrelevant. 2 people with similar height can weigh the same, but look completely different because one has lower body fat than the the other. Check the picture at the top for an example. The last point shows why the BMI standard is flawed: it doesn’t take your body fat into account. Both guys in the top picture have the same BMI, but one is clearly healthier: his body fat is lower.
in Weight Loss
Charlie is the author of a nutrition program that has sold more than 100,000 units. He starred in a nationally broadcast television infomercial that was recognized by the Jordan Whitney report as one of the twenty five-popular infomerical's in the U.S.A. Mr. Remington's expertise and passion have been well demonstrated on several National Television talk shows, as well as regional news broadcasts. He has been the featured guest delivering his message that foods not the problem, it's the solution over national and regional radio talk shows. Known to his clients as THE FAT LOSS COACH, he has been recognized in publications, radio and television as an expert in nutrition. Charlie has conducted more than 200 seminars in the corporate, municipal and educational arena's.
The historical change in American Medical Association change in reclassifying obesity as a disease, with obesity at record numbers, no issue faces families today more than healthy or unhealthy lifestyle... Over more than two decades Charles has been a messenger solving obesity and getting to the root of the problem... American's no matter what the race, now have lifestyles outside there hormone design... Charles has had over 100,000 counseling sessions and brings an insight which is unique and life changing...
Managing your weight is a lifestyle and should be approach holistically bringing balance to the spirit, mind and body... Charles expertise and passion is evidenced in his results and testimonials by his clients. Tune in to hear how The Fat Loss Coach can change your perspective and alter your life and health!
Brett Klika -- 2013 Personal Trainer of the Year and author of The Underground Workout Manual -- stops by the show to reveal his best strategies for losing fat while on a busy schedule.
Watch Brett's FREE video coaching series at howfatdies.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
A daily journal from Michael S. Rothberg. Michael is the “Politically Incorrect Evil-Genius” who is definitely “Not Ready for Prime Time” and dares to publicly share with you “Warts and All” as he builds his Isagenix Life Sciences Diet, Weight Loss and Anti-aging home business for fun and profit.
in Weight Loss
Today Travis will talk about catching and containing the squirrels in your mind. It could be those squirrels holding you back. Travis will take call ins and answer all questions related to weight loss, wellness, and the Shibboleth lifestyle.
Portion control is an important concept when you're trying to lose weight and keep it off. But you don't need to memorize a food list or carry around measuring cups to get a better handle on serving sizes. Instead, use common visual cues to remind yourself of appropriate serving sizes. How? Many foods match up to everyday objects.
For example, a medium pepper is about the size of a baseball and equals one vegetable serving. While not all foods perfectly match visual cues, this method can help you better judge serving sizes and practice portion control, which may help with weight loss.
If you think the servings seem small, don't panic. Remember that you can eat multiple servings every day from each food group.
A 2.5-ounce piece of cooked skinless chicken is about the same size as two-thirds of a deck of cards and equals one protein/dairy serving, or about 110 calories. The same is true for a 2-ounce patty of cooked lean hamburger, which equals one serving and has about 110 calories.
Other protein/dairy servings
1 serving (110 calories)Baked beans, canned
1 wholeFish (haddock), grilled or broiled
3 ouncesPork sausage, smoked
2 small linksTofu, firm or silken soft
2 slices (1-inch width)
Host Michael does the impossible; cuts 2 hour blog talk shows into 30 minutes or less. Michael and Theresa daily share their journey from mediocre health to improved health and low energy to peak energy through the 5 Pillar systems of Isagenix Life Sciences Nutrition.
in Weight Loss
Catherine interviews James Giada. James was a chubby kid, but when he started training at age 14 the weight came off. After college he became a personal trainer, but he quickly learned that his clients were going to need help with their eating habits in order to create lasting change. James earned his Precision Nutrition Certification, and set about helping his clients reach their goals. James talks about the power of consistency, commitment, and yes, great food for permanent fat loss. You can find 4 Day Fat Loss at this link==>Click Here.
What Is The Best Cardio Workout For Burning Off Fat?
For quite a while it has been accepted that low-intensity cardio was the best for burning fat. According to studies this method burned the calories primarily from fat. This has recently been disproved, as a new and exciting way to perform cardio has arisen.
The best cardio for burning off that stubborn fat will have you in the gym shorter than you'd expect. This cardio is called HIIT-High Intensity Interval Training. The concept is pretty simple.
You transition from low-moderate intensity intervals to very high intensity intervals. If you judge by the readout on the given exercise machine, you might assume that going at a low intensity for 30-45 minutes would burn more calories than 15 minutes OR LESS utilizing HIIT. This is not true, however, as many of the calories you burn come after you leave the gym (When performing HIIT).
15 minutes may seem to good to be true to lose weight, but it is not. However, you must keep in mind this is no walk in the park. This is very demanding, but extremely rewarding and time-saving. HIIT will support your metabolism so that you are burning calories later in the day. You will burn fat if calories out exceed calories in, and you will expend more calories by choosing HIIT.
HIIT can be performed on many different exercise machines, as well as outside or on the track. In all situations, make sure to warm up for about 3-5 minutes. Once you are ready to go, you will begin your intervals.
in Weight Loss
Today's show is hosted by founder and creator of Free Weight Loss Ministry and the weight loss phenomenon Shibboleth, Travis Martin. Today's show will go over the beginnings of Phase 1 Basic Trianing. We will also have Kerri Johns in the studio. Kerri is a wife and Mother who has lost more than 130 pounds using the Phase 1 through 4 programs and is approaching the pinnacle of our program Zero Drag.
Special call ins from Shibbloelth family members; Darci Mackey and Rachelle Arnold.
Gastric Bypass, Lap Band Surgeries, and weight loss are also discussed briefly.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (102 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (27 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (3 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)