SORT BY Relevancy
Bleacher Report's Eric Mack and Sports Illustrated's David Gonos break down the top fantasy football news and preseason Week 1 before digging deep into the Fantasy FatCast running backs preview, including rankings, trends and most advanced draft strategies. Call in to speak to the hosts at (347) 989-8363 on Wednesday, Aug. 13 between 11-11:30 a.m. ET. Ask them anything about how to prepare for your fantasy football drafts, keeper decisions or what their take is on the news, injuries and position battles throughout training camps and as we head into Preseason Week 2.
Talking through some unheralded RBs and TEs that could make a significant fantasy football impact in 2014.
Second in our series of Fantasy Football previews. This show, we will discuss the Running Back position. Icey Vick and Ryan Lasal give you their Fantasy expertise that led to 6 total Fantasy Football Championships and thousands of dollars in winnings in the 2013 season. Ranking the Top 30 RBs and reviewing the rest to give you the best information heading into your draft. This is the second in a 4 show series that will preview every position leading up to Training Camp. All of your Fantasy Football needs will be addressed RIGHT HERE!
Bart Yasso is considered “The Mayor of Running”. He is recognized around the world, having competed in running events on all seven continents from the Antarctica marathon to the Mt. Kilimanjaro marathon. A delightful ambassador to the sport of running and Runner's World "Chief Running Officer",
Infamous for the; not so scientific but highly regarded “Yasso 800’s” a system of training and means for predicting a runners marathon finish time. Yasso won the U.S. National Biathlon Long Course Championship and won the Smoky Mountain Marathon in 1998. He has also completed the Ironman five times and the Badwater Ultramarathon through Death Valley.
Eagles sign some running backs but forget about receivers, Phillies start spring training, March Madness is here and with it the greatest two days of tv sports. Flyers are essentially out of the playoffs and the Sixers keep winning for no reason (By that I mean they won twice this week).
Once an illegal substance, Marijuana is now gaining popularity among Runners as a training enhancement. Legal in 28 states many runners are smoking pot to improve performance. Join our host Richard Diaz and Jimmy Reed as they visit, “Runners who get high”.
Once considered taboo, smoking or possessing marijuana could land you in jail. Now there is a growing trend and experimentation in the benefits of cannabis use among competitive runners. The vaporize it, eat, rub it on tired and sore muscles and swear by the benefits provided opposed to taking other over the counter and prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs. It’s an interesting topic and The Natural Running Network is going to tackle it head on.
Every competitive runner works hard to improve running speed. Often, these attempts lead to injury and often progress is elusive. Richard Diaz shares his training secrets for achieving running speed for various events from the mile to the Spartan Beast.
This episode is perfect for runners of all distances. The advice provided is a result of decades of field testing, comprehensive work in diaz human performances lab on athletes of all shapes, size and sports; from Sprinters to Ultra Marathon runners. The path to successful speed begins with some critical first steps. Be sure to tune in!
Many runners are afraid to change the way they run even though they are plagued with running injuries. Richard Diaz and guest Peter Faletto, PT, gait correction expert, explain how a runner would change the way they run to reduce injury and improve performance.
Both Richard and Peter are highly experienced in the practice of neuromuscular re-education through a very unique system of unweighting and passively correcting poor gait mechanics while in motion. Any runner who is engaged in marathon training, half marathon training or even high intensity sprint speed athletics should tune into this episode.
With the shake up at One Bills Drive with the soon-to-be arrival of LeSean 'Shady' McCoy, the Bills fans are split on the trade. Some of the fans are happy to get such a productive player in a position of need, while others are upset that the 'Legend' of Kiko Alonso will be in Philadelphia next year. What does this mean for the Buffalo Bills, their offense, and what Greg Roman has in store for the Bills in 2015?
The Hashtag Crew will breakdown numbers, salary, and the philosophy of the Bills for 2015 on the edge of Free Agency.
Rotoballer.com Fantasy Sports Radio airs live every Wedneday night at 9:30 eastern time. Hosted by Raphael Rabe (@RealTalkRaph) from rotoballer.com and Anthony Aniano (@DraftSmashRadio), the show brings you all the latest in fantasy sports news and expert advice. This week's episode will give you a thorough recap of what's been brewing in spring training around the league, and review all of the pre-season MLB injury news thus far so you know which players to avoid on draft day. We're helping you with your draft and keeper questions and analyzing pre-season position battles in great depth. We want to answer your questions, so feel free to give us a call us at 914-803-4076. Don't forget to check us out at RotoBaller.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat @RotoBaller
Rotoballer.com Fantasy Sports Radio airs live every Wedneday night at 9:30 eastern time. Hosted by Raphael Rabe (@RealTalkRaph) from rotoballer.com and Anthony Aniano (@DraftSmashRadio), the show brings you all the latest in fantasy sports news and expert advice. This week's episode will give you a head start on the 2015 fantasy baseball season by previewing dynasty league targets, and minor leaguers on the horizon, in great depth. We want to answer your questions, so feel free to give us a call us at 914-803-4076. Don't forget to check us out at RotoBaller.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat @RotoBaller
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (0 chatters)