SORT BY Relevancy
This episode will talk about what the Bible states a Christian family should look like. There are many things that God has intended for all of us to follow when leading a family to follow Christ. It is our responsibility to play our roles in making that possible.
in Self Help
Have you ever met a mom who feels like she must devote all of her time to her family? What about a mom who feels she must choose between returning to school or sending her children to school? And don't forget that mom who feels she never has any time to herself! I am so excited to share with you, Erica Gordon, the founder of Moms with Dreams. She has a powerful message for every mom and is here to encourage every woman to live her dreams AND be a phenomenal mom. Make sure every woman you know is tuned in!
Join me as I host my debut show on Life Coach Radio Network! This is your opportunity to have fun with me as we talk Living the Vows, and all of YOUR family values!! What is it that you value when it comes to family? Call in and lets talk!!
Kristin Michelle Young is a wife, mother student, teacher, speaker, coach and marriage ENTHUSIAST! She founded Living the Vows as a platform to promote the joys of marriage and to minimize the perils of divorce. Kristin and her husband, James, have been living the vows through a victorious marriage and are committed to guiding other couples into the greatness that marriage was meant to be. They are the proud parents of 5 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. See what she has for you at www.livingthevows.com.
Welcome to Blog Talk Radio and the Voice of Change. Rivka Kawano and I are coming together to host 4 radio programs on PEACEFUL PARENTING PRACTICES. We are also hosting a 30 Day Parenting Challenge* for Parents, running from October 1 through October 30.
KNOWING YOUR FAMILY CORE VALUES: When you take time to discover the Core Values you and your spouse hold more dear, parenting becomes much easier. Knowing your values makes it easier to say "yes" and "not" when situations arise. Also, when each parent understands the values they hold most dear, as a person they can be more easily understood. Also, recognizing what is important to each of your children, gives you a deeper understanding about their needs and preferences.
SURPRISE TOPIC: Each week we'll have a 2nd topic of discussion. This one will be a surprise! But you can trust it will be about a Peaceful Parenting Practice that will add greatly to you family life.
Sharon Ann Wikoff is a teacher, consultant and writer specializing in the fields of parenting, communicating with young children, self-esteem and personal transformation. She holds two teaching credentials and has been working with children and families for over 30 years.
Rivka Kawano is the mother of three young boys and is passionate about the art of mothering. She is a guru in the world of social media and is also passionate about beautiful books for children. She reviews children's books at her site: www.BeautifulBookforChildren. com
Details of this Challenge will be available by 12 midnight PST September 30th at SharonAnnWikoff.com and BeautifulBooksforChildren.com
in Self Help
Meet Mr. And Mrs. Smith, a real life husband and wife duo who has taken on the world of law enforcement, mentorship and entrpreneurship all while raising a family and keeping the love alive in their marriage. Hear their strategies on how to make it all work and the sacrifices to make it happen. No challenge is too great when purpose is the focus.
in Self Help
Have you ever told yourself that you were going to stay on budget during the holidays, but found yourself still going over? What about when you said you were going to limit your sweets and not gain more than 2lbs, only to find you gained 8lbs? There is so much that goes on in the last 2 months of the year and we are here to help you stay on track. Join me as I talk with our health and wellness leader, Frances Cuesta about staying fit and enjoying the foods you love while still loving yourself. We will also be joined by Ronald Jennings to talk about our financial fitness that will keep us smiling through the new year. This is definitely a show for the whole family so tune in!
today on my show we will talk about family friend and loved ones that have past on and we need their strength from the otherside.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (36 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- MABIM (8 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)