SORT BY Relevancy
Is your Household supporting a 21st Century Education? What tools, resources, values, habits, etc. in your household speak 21st century Quality Education?
Academic Success is like a lock and key. The Schooling Process, the Learning Environment, the Quality of Education and the Household DNA must all be in sync to maximize the academic success of the child and facilitate the child reaching their full potential.
Are you concerned about Quality Education and Teachers? First, the schooling process needs to leverage your child's strengths.
There are three basic Learning Environments focusing on how education/instruction will be delivered.
Do you know the characteristics or signs of a Quality / High Quality Education?
iNACOL: A Parent's Guide to Choosing the Right Online Program
Books by Phyllis Austin: From Parent to Power, God Has Not Forgotten You
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act.
Invite young people to listen. Listen weekly. Call in 347.855.8603 or post a question/comment in our chat room.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- ARC Studies (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Evan Russell Real Estate Coach (1 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)