SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we discuss Malaysian plane crash, and what happened. Then listen to us discuss Sandy Hook's "Crisis Actors" and if they really exist. Do you think the government provides actors for tragic situations to exaggerate and control our fears? Tune in and find out!
The topics of this show are how in 2014 the American Dream is in crisis. We detail all of the sufferings and offer solutions. Tonight on Global Freedom Network we are talking with Hillary who has a Masters Degree in Education and has been an elementary & high school teacher. She has volunteered to help many non-profits.
The topics of the show are addiction, the legal system, families, education, and the child protective services. We are focused on how we can move from the sufferings of the American Family and the American Dream into what can happen to offer solutions to all families.
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, continue the tough discussion on predators looking to exploit and sexually abuse our children, specifically predators in the child’s own family committing “incest”. On our last show, we talked about the recent horrendous reports of children being abused and exploited by those in authority; teachers, coaches, priests, Scout leaders, even police officers. Today we are going to talk about how more than half of all children who are sexually abused are abused by a parent or other relative. Incest, or “familial abuse” is occurring at an increasingly shocking rate more than most people could imagine. Families have become experts at keeping such secrets. Join us to discuss how to recognize the signs of incest, how to protect our children, and how to help those who have been abused come forward. A predator may be living in your home and it’s time that you know.
How can we pratically minister to families of special needs children in the midst of crisis? What kinds of emotional and physical supports can we offer families in times of hospitalization, illness and in the face of everyday challenges? Join Vangie Rodenbeck and her special guests Adeye Salem & Tina Kacirek. Both bloggers and moms of special needs children, Tina and Adeye have layers of rich experience that will empower you in your ministry to families in transition and crisis.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- BobbieG (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (6 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)