SORT BY Relevancy
Fally Ipupa doit se produire a Londres ce 20 Mars 2010, Les combattants de Londres ont annoncé deja que ce concert n'aura pas lieu car leur embargo contre les musiciens congolais n'est pas encore levé.
Que pensez vous de ces actions de combattants Resistants de Londres vis a vis de l'artiste musicien Fally Ipupa.
On en parle ici avec Olivier Katoto.
“The oppressed use music to express themselves”, this why the music industry of the previously oppressed societies—for example, Black Americans and South African—is a success. On the other hand, music is a multi-billion industry. Now that Zambian music is developing to world-class with Zambians singing internationally and winning medals in global competition, do we see this industry developing into a business that can address household poverty and contribute significantly to economic development. Kambidima speaks to Chisenga Gander Katongo (C.R.I.$.I.$ Mr Swagger) and Fortune Nyondo, to discuss Zambian music and Zambian musicians. What is the secret of their success? What is their focus? What keeps them going? What help do they need and from whom? Born and raised in Zambia, Fortune Nyondo (http://www.fortunesmusic.com/) is a Christian singer, songwriter, composer and arranger. He is also founder of a non-profit organization called Fortune Pilgrim (http://www.fortunepilgrim.org/) that seeks to change the lives of AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis victims in Zambia, and other countries around the world. On his website, Fortune testifies to the awsome healing power of Jesus Christ through his music, and brings it to reality through Fortune Pilgrim. Similarly, born and raised in Lusaka, Chisenga Katongo (http://www.reverbnation.com/hiphopcrisis?eid=3578800_19597450#!/page_object/page_object_bio/artist_64688) a Hip-Hop fan since age 10 is now a world class Hip-Hop artist. He was nominated for the BEFFTA (Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television Arts Awards) in the BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT category. He won this tightly contested category—other competitors in this category were Sade (UK), Fally Ipupa (DRC Congo), 2 Face (Nigeria), Ali Kiba (Tanzania) and M.I. (Nigeria).
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (34 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (10 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (9 chatters)
- WIA Radio (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- SpirituallyGuidedTruths (2 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Refreshing Waters Ministries (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Audrey J Brown (0 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (0 chatters)