SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the first episode of the second season of the Fake Teams Fantasy Baseball Podcast! We've had some changes take place over the offseason so this season's shows will feature Zack and Ray most nights in addition to other members of the Fake Teams family and industry personalities. Our first show features a recap of the 2014's first month, the crop of AL young arms, two prospect call ups and reader questions. I'm new to the recording and editing side of the the podcast so please bear with me as I figure some things out. Thanks for listening. Hope you enjoy the show!
Should you stay in a relationship with someone until they get where they are going? Should you stay in a relationship with no future? Is it wrong to fake feelings just so the other person is not stressed out? What are some reasons some ppl will stay in a relationship that they are not happy in? Tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 858-947-1929 to join in the conversation. When is the right time to say goodbye or is there a right time? Tune in tonight and all will be answered.
Friendships are changing as fast as technology, with expanding networks of fake virtual friends and less time to invest in real relationships. Intimacy expert Dr. Deb talks about how social networks have changed friendship forever and shows how to cultivate more meaning in your relations.
Tonight's episode I think it's safe to say nearly everyone on the planet can relate to. FAKE FRIENDS!!!! How many times did you put trust and faith into someone who you thought was truly your friend only to find out they were completely the opposite? Smh some popular sayings for them are snake in disguise, a sheep in wolves clothing, and of course my all-time favorite; friendemies.
I've always wondered why people wanted to be fake, unreliable, and betray the ones who were truly there for them when no one else was (including family). I mean what is going on in these peoples minds? Why bite the hand that feeds you?
There's a lot to be addressed and if you're reading this, there's probably about a 98% chance that you can relate from experience so make sure you don't miss out because as you know from previous shows, we don't hold back any punches here on It's Real Talk Radio.
Tonight's show will go over the word Consideration how can you truly show your man Consideration. Which is the best way to be on top of your game for your man. The second half deals with Fake Queens they exist and need to be told about themselves. The term Queen has been falsely used by many women in the present to get what they want. In the past around the 80's and 90's a Queen in the United States was spoken as an example of acknowledgment and empowerment. But the question remains where and when did women start using it to get over on males and society?
Also, within your home can you honestly say your woman is a Queen or a Fake Queen? Do you have to repeat yourself over 3 times so she can actually help you? Or does she just help to get what she wants?
Spica The Mother Confessor Has A Caller By The Name Of JusticeWon Step Inside The Confessional To Spill The Beans On Gypsie Psychic Scames & How You Can Tell If A Psychic Is Real or Fake. Join Us On Thursday June 5th 2014 At 9:00 EST GUEST CALL-IN (646) 716-9752 Call In To Ask Spica or Call In To Make Your Confession This Show Is For Adults Only Men & Women Are Welcome To Call In Anonymous To Make Confessions About Love, Sex, Relationships, Sexual Fetishes, Come Out of The Closet & Much More.
Disclaimer: For Entertainment Purposes Only
Spica The Mother Star(c) 2014 All Rights Reserved
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (8 chatters)
- Conservative Report (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The EMS Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (0 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (0 chatters)