SORT BY Relevancy
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
Pregnancy brings out the worrywart in all of us. And for good reason: You're growing a little life inside of you.
It's natural to be concerned bout what you eat, drink, think, and do. It's also perfectly normal to worry about whether your baby is healthy, how your life and relationship will change, and whether you're truly ready to be a parent. But if your anxiety is becoming all-consuming and interferes with your day-to-day functioning, it's time to find a better way to deal with it.
Join us as we discuss tip for taming your stress and anxiety.
SHOW SPONSORS: Essenze.kitsylane.com Black Heritage Gifts
On today’s episode of Faith Time with Faye Nicole Hines, our topic involves making sense during a messy situation. So if you are being afflicted or downtrodden, there is hope because you are participating in Christ’s sufferings, according to 1Peter 4. And know, there is always hope.
Broadcasting Live during Midday or Early Afternoon Test
PREGNANCY ISSUES ARE HUGE...IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOLIC ACID..AND STILL TRUE..BUT NOW ZINC SURFACES AS A HUGE ISSUE TO AVOID COMPLICATIONS...AND IT THAT NOT WHAT WE WANT??...MORE ON OBESITY AND THE ROLE THAT OMEGAS PLAY IN DRY EYE SYNDROME
in The Bible
listen as Pastor Kim Bost and Bishop Kevin Bost bring the anointed Word of the Lord to you! Be blessed!!
What is it?
Why do we need it?
Where does it come from?
How does it work?
Share your story.....
on "TRUTH HEALS"
30 minutes of nothing but the truth.....the whole truth.......share it....
speak it....hear it......
Stay True and Be Blessed
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (45 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (30 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)