SORT BY Relevancy
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
What is the role of a man when his woman is pregnant? What was once spoofed in old sitcoms as 1 AM trips to the grocery store for pickles and ice cream has a different feel now.
Unlike back then, women have to work while pregnant in modern day society. So, since their roles have changed in regards to pregnancy has the man's role changed as well?
Regardless if they're married or just a couple, what can a man do to make his presence felt during the 2nd or 3rd trimester in a woman's life?
Also on the show, we'll discuss the lack of respect for the homeless and the blantant disrespect by Clippers owner, Donald Sterling.
These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Scheduled for 60 mins.
This is day 3 of the 7 days of Faith. We will be looking at the life journey of Joseph and his example of faith in every season of life. Like Joseph, we experience highs and lows - however Jesus is with us through it all. Faith will cause us to trimuph over trails. Tune in to have your faith sharpened. Faith comes by hearing. Faith will cause us to triumph over trails.
Please join us for this powerful teaching on Growing in Faith. Once you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, there is a journey of faith you must take. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Come hear how God is instructing us to grow and thus be pleasing to Him.
Please join me Tuesday October 21st at 11am as we talk about some of the people who received great victories .
Why? Because they received what God spoke into their destinies . Yes God prophesied vision into their lives, and they ran with it. They believed Him , and they received those things that are not- as though they were. Hope ypou can join as we talk about Abraham, Gideon and David. And how we have the faith of The Son Of God. Gal 2:20 -The Douay Rheims. Hope you can join, Char.
This Bible Study is designed for anyone who has a desire to Grow in their faith and relationship with God. You may be a new Christian (recently saved) or a seasoned believer who sometimes still struggles with being overwhelmed, anxious and unsure if God is really present in the situation you may be currently in.
My prayer for each listen is like the one prayed in the Bible, "that you may become/grow into mature Christians, stand firm on your faith; and be fully assured in all the will of God for you. (Colossians 4:12)
May this Bible Study water the seeds that have been planted so that you may produce good fruit to the Glory of God!
Dr Cathy Ng has a family wellness practice called Natural Living Family Chiropractic in Arcadia, CA (www.NaturalLivingChiro.com). She has been in practice for 5 years and is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association as well as the Christian Chiropractors Association. Dr Ng is certified in the Webster technique and Koren Specific Technique. She lives with her husband, Jeffrey, dog Tiki, and desert tortoise Shelly in Whittier, CA.
UPCOMING EVENTS (www.dunamascenter.com):
August 9th Discerning Childbirth seminar
August 22nd Counselor Training in Colorado Springs
On this week's Faith in Action Radio, Richard Haas will be looking at the controversial topic of Homosexuality & Christianity. What and how should bible believing Christians do to put our Faith into Action when dealing with this topic. This will be a multifaceted discussion on this topic.
Do you have a comment or question for Rich, then call in during the show at 347 – 826 – 7944. Remember you also can join in on the topic on our chat room on Blog Talk Radio. Make sure to follow us on Facebook at Empowered by Christ (E.B.C.) and on Twittier..If you want to learn more about this show's topic or other topics such as; theology, apologetics, worldview events, the Bible, biblical doctrine, Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, and much more check out our website at www.empoweredbyChrist.org.
The NOW FAITH Broadcast with Dr Timmey and Pastor Jonie Williams is all about helping the people of God to live life by faith and training them how to speak faith filled words. Now, join them both for the NOW FAITH Broadcast.
Executive Producers: Kier N.Hedgley and Dr. Timmey Williams Sr.
Broadcast LIVE or Recorded at: The KBLS Studio with Kier N. Hedgley
The NOW FAITH Broadcast is a ministy in connection with Spirit Of Faith Christian Center (Minnesota) and SOFCCMN Productions.
Join us for our 11:00AM Sunday Service located 34 13th Ave N.E. Minneapolis, MN.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (44 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (28 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (19 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (7 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rado0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (0 chatters)
- NCI Radio (0 chatters)