SORT BY Relevancy
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
Over the last couple of years my life has gone through major ups and downs. God has put my feet to the fire and tested me in a varieties of ways. This has led me to hosting a radio show talking about the importance of faith and prayer if you hope to make it through hard times.
What is the role of a man when his woman is pregnant? What was once spoofed in old sitcoms as 1 AM trips to the grocery store for pickles and ice cream has a different feel now.
Unlike back then, women have to work while pregnant in modern day society. So, since their roles have changed in regards to pregnancy has the man's role changed as well?
Regardless if they're married or just a couple, what can a man do to make his presence felt during the 2nd or 3rd trimester in a woman's life?
Also on the show, we'll discuss the lack of respect for the homeless and the blantant disrespect by Clippers owner, Donald Sterling.
These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Scheduled for 60 mins.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh debated her co-host Greg Perkins on abortion and rights in pregnancy in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: When do rights begin?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
We have been discussing growing in faith and what that looks like. God's desires that we BE STILL and PERSERVE - trusting and KNOWING that He will be glorified in our situation. We can't have real FAITH without KNOWING GOD. Please tune in and hear an encouraging Word of The Lord as together we strive to Grow in Faith!
The flagship episode featuring your host, Christian minister and pro-wrestler Bill "eXodus" Wright. It's all about the intro, the background, our awesome church (the P.L.A.C.E.) and what you can expect in future episodes. Providing an open forum to reach out with prayer and offering interactive biblical study of prophecy and the Living Word of God.
God desires that we have great faith so that we can withstand the warfare/battle that we are in. Are we in agreement with God’s maturing process. Sometimes God uses trials and difficulties to make our faith stronger. During our time together we explore God's Word and instruction on growing in Faith.
God does not expect perfection, but He does desire perseverance.
DEFINITION of PERSEVERANCE:
- The quality that allows someone to continue trying to do something even though it is difficult
- Continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure, or opposition
- The action or condition or an instance of persevering
Too often we give up on God because the way SEEMS TOO HARD. Not to say that it is not hard; but our God desires to be glorified in our lives.
Come learn about growing in faith during those difficults time and how you can have joy while you perservere.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (197 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NTEB (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (0 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)