SORT BY Relevancy
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
What is the role of a man when his woman is pregnant? What was once spoofed in old sitcoms as 1 AM trips to the grocery store for pickles and ice cream has a different feel now.
Unlike back then, women have to work while pregnant in modern day society. So, since their roles have changed in regards to pregnancy has the man's role changed as well?
Regardless if they're married or just a couple, what can a man do to make his presence felt during the 2nd or 3rd trimester in a woman's life?
Also on the show, we'll discuss the lack of respect for the homeless and the blantant disrespect by Clippers owner, Donald Sterling.
These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Scheduled for 60 mins.
This is day 3 of the 7 days of Faith. We will be looking at the life journey of Joseph and his example of faith in every season of life. Like Joseph, we experience highs and lows - however Jesus is with us through it all. Faith will cause us to trimuph over trails. Tune in to have your faith sharpened. Faith comes by hearing. Faith will cause us to triumph over trails.
Dr Cathy Ng has a family wellness practice called Natural Living Family Chiropractic in Arcadia, CA (www.NaturalLivingChiro.com). She has been in practice for 5 years and is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association as well as the Christian Chiropractors Association. Dr Ng is certified in the Webster technique and Koren Specific Technique. She lives with her husband, Jeffrey, dog Tiki, and desert tortoise Shelly in Whittier, CA.
UPCOMING EVENTS (www.dunamascenter.com):
August 9th Discerning Childbirth seminar
August 22nd Counselor Training in Colorado Springs
This Bible Study is designed for anyone who has a desire to Grow in their faith and relationship with God. You may be a new Christian (recently saved) or a seasoned believer who sometimes still struggles with being overwhelmed, anxious and unsure if God is really present in the situation you may be currently in.
My prayer for each listen is like the one prayed in the Bible, "that you may become/grow into mature Christians, stand firm on your faith; and be fully assured in all the will of God for you. (Colossians 4:12)
May this Bible Study water the seeds that have been planted so that you may produce good fruit to the Glory of God!
How do you know when you are in faith? That question will be answered in tonight's broadcast by Pastor Will as he go through the bible to see what The Word of God has to say about the subject of faith. That way you can judge and examine yourself to see where you are at in your faith and how to grow from there.
Faith is talking 24/7 daily at WSCIRO of Greater Boston on Blog Talk Radio. Come join General Manager's and Media Missionaries, Dr Shirley Canniff and her husband, Dr Jeffrey Canniff as they embark in a journey of "Faith" to discover the hand of God at work in the ordinary circumstances of life. WSCIRO, the official internet radio outreach of Seek Christian Teaching and Worship Center, Inc. is a Christian Internet Radio Outreach that focuses on the following areas of ministry: "Relevant Social Justice Topics"; " Releasing God's Glory"; "Prophetic Teaching"; "Dream Interpretation"; "Inner Healing"; "Prophetic Revelation"; "Harp & Bowl Intercession"; "Messianic Worship";" Praise and Worship". Here on WSCIRO FAITH TALKS LIVE PRAYER, they will focus on the issues of "FAITH".
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Annahilation (48 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (39 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- THA BOOM SHOW (0 chatters)