SORT BY Relevancy
On October 25th 2000, a teamster was taking out the trash behind the local Teamster's Union. As he opened the dumpster, he discovered two bodies. The victims had been shot several times by a shotgun. The faces of the victims were unrecognizable. Therefore, police enlisted the local media to post pictures of the victims' tattoos. The following day, after receiving several leads based on the tattoos, the victims were identified as Andrew Cataldi and Tric
GinA and Ric of the MAINE TENANTS JUSTICE LEAGUE talk about the latest news and other happenings...
ArtFairCalendar.com has just finished its 1st annual "America's Best Art Fairs" survey and we are announcing the winners on this podcast.
We asked our mailing list of nearly 50,000 art fair patrons what was the best art fair in the country and had an amazing response from across the nation. Nearly 96% completed the lengthy 22 question survey and the answers were both expected and intriguing.
Not surprising: people love to attend art fairs and many travel long distances to do so and plan them as part of their vacations. The overall conclusion is: Art is Alive and Well in America and attendance at the nations shows is proof.
Listen to find out what are the Top 50 shows in the country as voted on by the people who attend them and collect art. Find out which they have chosen as the best regional fairs, best urban fair, bestt small market show and the best cities for art fairs.
We'll share the survey answers on:
what makes a show "Best" why people say they attend an art fair how art fair goers find out about shows to attend why they don't attend shows they used to love how far they travel to art fairs their suggestions for show organizers The Best Art Fairs Awards is the first national online survey of the nation’s juried fairs, designed to reward those festivals that create opportunities connecting artists and communities to celebrate the arts.
The mission of ArtFairCalendar.com is to promote the American tradition of art fairs by showcasing the events where art collectors can find hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind fine art pieces for sale by the professional artist community and encourage the interaction of client and creator.
“Speak UP: Combating Barriers to Fair Housing for Women Veterans Stories of Home: Homelessness, Housing Discrimination and Housing Support"
U. S. Department of Housing and Urban and Development (HUD), New England Region Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
LIVE and OPEN dialogue about fair housing opportunity available to and housing discrimination faced by female veterans.
This on-line live discussion and call-in broadcast features issues about housing, homelessnes and reintegration for women veterans. The broadcast engages previously homeless women veterans, expert housing practitioners, advocates, service providers and HUD staff, examining the intersection of unfair housing discrimination practices and their impact on the problem of homelessness in the veteran community.
The broadcast provides opportunity for critical examination of the systemic ways in which discrimination acts as a barrier to equal housing opportunities specifically for female veterans and explore ways in which veterans, HUD recipients, HUD partners HUD staff, and housing advocates can more effectively eliminate these barriers for female veterans. Among the topics will be familial and sex discrimination and disability discrimination, including PTSD and other trauma uniquely challenged by female service persons returning, including sexual harassment and assault during service.
We hope that you will join us.
For more Information contact, Bonnie Peak-Graham, email@example.com or call 617-994-8312.
Broadcasting LIVE From: HUD New England Region1 OFFICE OF FAIR HOUSING AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY 10 Causeway Street, Room 301 Boston, Massachusetts 02222-1092
Yes, there have to be taxes. That is a sad fact of life. Regardless of what type government you choose, there has to be a cost. How we collect those taxes is a subject of increasing interest to Americans. Here, we discuss the only proposal to date that is FAIR! We teach you to use hard, cold facts to counter all those false arguments about other taxng methods. Join us on Saturday nights at 7PM (Central) as we bring you The Fair Tax Show. We explode the myths, expose the lies, and deal only in truth and substance. We challenge the income taxers, the property taxers, the "flat taxers", and the other socialists with fair, honest dialog. Like it or hate it, we invite you to join the discussion at 347-677-1835 on Saturday from 7-9 PM.
NNIA1 Rev. Dr. Floyd D. Harris, Jr. Justice For All Open Mic. Night.
BRÖÖ ™- @BROO www.broo.com BRÖÖ YOUR DO! BRÖÖ is the first to transform home-brewed remedies that have been around for years and further develop them into professional grade, ultra-performing, all-natural products. BRÖÖ has six cleansing and conditioning products have taken the natural hair care industry to a whole new level. Founders, Sarah and Brad Pearsall, through their passionate desire to make hair shine and have body naturally, have literally brewed and blended handcrafted beers into salon-level hair care products. The B vitamins, proteins and minerals are handcrafted in micro brewed beer to make your hair strong, healthy and shiny, branding this the "Super-drink" for beautiful hair. Hydrating Porter Shampoo and Conditioner: Has your hair go from dry to drenched instantly! It is merged in a BRÖÖ BOOST of Shea Butter in order to hydrate thirsty locks and to leave hair soft and nurtured. $12.99 Volumizing American Pale Ale Shampoo and Conditioner: Has your hair go from flat to full. It is intermingled with BRÖÖ BOOST of extra Barley Protein to strengthen fine hair and to leave flat hair fuller. $12.99 Smoothing India Pale Ale Shampoo and Conditioner: Has your hair go from frizzy to sleek. It is combined with BRÖÖ BOOST of Sweet Almond oil in order to take care of frizz and make your hair smooth and sleek. $12.99 BRÖÖ is here to tell you that you HAVE beautiful hair, you don’t have to change it, just let them help you unleash its natural potential. Made with the beauty in beer (just like Jackie Kennedy used to use). BARLEY. HOPS. BEAUTIFUL. Link: www.broo.com
The U.S. Supreme Court has recognized that adolescents are different than adults. It would seem to follow then that youth are treated as such under the law, including when they are involved in the juvenile and criminal justice systems. Yet, issues persist. Kids sit in our prisons facing life without parole sentences for crimes they committed before they were 18. Kids are being tried as adults. Many youth move through these systems unrepresented by legal counsel and if placed in correctional facilities are not provided with the type of treatment and programming for their rehabilitation. This show will explore how states across the country are interpreting the Supreme Court decisions and highlight trends in policy and practice when it comes to fair sentencing, Guests will also share their thoughts on what a fair and effective system looks like that best serves youth and public from national, state and personal perspectives. Guests:
Naoka Carey, Executive Director, Citizens for Juvenile Justice; Sharletta C. Evans, Founder, Red Cross Blue Shield Gang Prevention and Mother of Child Killed by Gun Violence;
Jody Kent Lavy, Director and National Coordinator, The Campaign for the Fair Sentencing of Youth; and Xavier McElrath-Bey,
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- Omega News (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Omega Man (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (14 chatters)
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Matthew Brower Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (0 chatters)