SORT BY Relevancy
0:00 – 8:30 FIFA scandal fallout
8:30 – 10:30 Toulon Tournament
10:30 – 20:00 Arsenal vs. Aston Villa FA Cup Final preview
20:00 – 31:00 Reasons to watch the US in the U-20 World Cup
31:00 – end: TSS Scouting Network
On the newest episode of The Total Soccer Show,
0:00-2:40 - Great Ballboys Throughout History
2:40-14:42 - Bayern v Barcelona Review
14:42-30:24 - Real Madrid v Juventus Review
30:24-35:01 - Gedion Zelalem is American for sure!
35:01-36:04 - Physics
36:04-Close - Department of Corrections and Listener Questions
We're back, and we've got an entire hour devoted to talking about the Burnley match. N'Zogbia sure was a weird left back choice, right? And how about that time when... uh... actually I don't even really remember the Burnley match. And we're barely touching on it this week.
Well because the is FA Cup final week. We're here to take a look at everything surrounding Saturday's trip to Wembley. What do Villa have to do to beat Arsenal? Can we finally score a goal on the Gunners this year? Will we be able to liit their damage to fewer than the four goals they've averaged against us.
To help us figure this all out, we've got Travis King from The Short Fuse to give us a bit of an Arsenal perspective. Don't worry, we checked. He's a decent human being.
The panel reacts to the beatdown Liverpool took at the hands of the on-fire Gunners. Four fantastic goals against a porous Reds defense. Any hope for Arsenal League title glory? Man City continues it's meltdown with a stunning loss to Crystal Palace. Can oil rich ownership tolerate this season performance after spending $1 billion on players in recent years? Is Pelligrini history? We welcome Yan Skwara, Comissioner of the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL) and Ony Dozie, General Manager of the L.A. Wolves to the Podcast Cubby. We discuss this up and coming league, their top team's advancement to the United States' version of the FA Cup and the growth of grassroots local football in America - not before before Londoner and Newcastle fan Ony dishes stick to the Arsenal contingent. We discuss this and much more on this latest edition of the Two Yanks v Brits Soccer Show.
We analyze Barcelona's big Champions League win over Bayern Munich, including Pep's tactics, the mechanics of the iconic "Leo Messi fells Jerome Boateng" moment and plenty more.
Subscribe to the Total Soccer Show: http://totalsoccershow.com/subscribe
Buy a TSS t-shirt: http://totalsoccershow.com/shop
Start - 11:00 USWNT
11:00 - 21:10 Bayern Munich vs Barcelona Champions League semi-final preview, and is Pep Guardiola going to Manchester City?
21:10 - 28:20 - Real Madrid vs Juventus Champions League semi-final preview
28:20 - 29:30 - USMNT players in the Bundesliga
29:30 - 37:00 - Listener questions - Does baseball retire more jerseys than soccer? Why don't soccer teams set players up for shots like hockey teams?
37:00 - end - Scouting reports, scouting assignmenst, a US U-20 World Cup roster special.
In this episdoe of the "Soccer Saavy"; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, sponsored by Irresistible Gourment Popcorn, Mike Murphy and Troy Otradovec talk about soccer over the pond. We will be talking about the lates news in the Premier League and getting ready for the Champions League which starts on the 16th of September. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, murph and I may talk about soccer and a ton of other things tonight.
0:00 - 3:30 UEFA Champions League
3:30 - 7:40 CONCACAF Champions League Final first leg, Club America vs Montreal Impact
7:40 - 14:45 USMNT U-23s vs Mexico
14:45 - 18:40 New USWNT uniform
18:40 - 36:00 Listener questions: Reserve teams, Nike Academy, Klinsmann's core, quantifying a good soccer game
36:00 - end TSS scouting network
On Wednesday May 27, 2015, the international soccer organization FIFA was accused of serious corruption allegations including rackateering, and fraud. http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/27/football/fifa-corruption-charges-justice-department/index.html?iid=EL NBC Newschannel's Chris Pollone covered the breaking news on Wednesday. Pollone is also a fellow Syracuse University alum, so any excuse to talk to an old friend is worth it. (That's what "From the Press Box" is all out)
He's also a Tom Brady apologist, so his objectivity will only apply to soccer discussions. Any mention of the Patriots will change his reporting style almost immediately.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (41 chatters)
- Yada (29 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (24 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Papa Lou (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brilliant Essence (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Standard For Life In CHRIST (0 chatters)