SORT BY Relevancy
Toys To Avoid To Keep Your
Child's Eyes Safe
What child doesn't like toys? And what parent or grandparent doesn't enjoy buying a fun gift for their young loved ones?
But some toys that look really fun can pose a serious risk of eye injuries — including serious injuries that can result in permanent vision loss.
Choosing the right toys for eye safety is a concern for every parent.
Many questions swirl around the subject of end of life. When should I start planning? What exactly is a DNR? Who should be involved in the creation of this plan?
These questions and more will be addressed when host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Brenda Kassees, RN and Administrator for Compassionate Care Hospice in Canton, Michigan.
Learn how you can help your loved ones to be prepared to care for you in the best way possible by creating a living will such as 5 wishes.
Learn more about Compassionate Care Hospice.
Sign up for Conversations In Care Newsletter
Cataracts has become the leading cause of blindness in aging adults over 40 in the United States. Cataracts is a gradual opaque cloud that forms over the eye, causing vision to seem foggy. This mist is a result of proteins in the lens clumping together. Unfortunately there are no natural ways to fight cataracts, but a healthy diet and exercise can safeguard you against the disease. The best way to rid yourself of Cataracts is surgery, when a prescription doesn't help. In this episode, expert cataract surgeon Dr. George Waring IV shares his insight into cataracts and cataract surgery and how to avoid it all!
Host Kathryn Zox.
About George O. Waring IV, MD FACS:
Cataract, Lens and Refractive Surgeon
Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
Charleston, SC USA
Child Care Owners and Directors, tune in to this episode of Child Care Business Success as Julie Bartkus speaks to Susan Testaguzza about a powerful technology that not only manages content but keeps parents and children connected throughout the day.
If you're wondering how to effectively use technology for keeping parents in the loop - tune in and discover what Susan has to share with you. Susan knows child care! She's been in the business for over 20 years as a parent, an owner, an administrator, a director, and more! The technology she has covers many bases by helping teachers, administrators, parents, and even the child. Her technology provides a full content management system using the latest, cutting-edge tools.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Child Care CRM
Be sure to sign up for book updates at: Childcarebusinesssuccess.com/book
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (27 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- gregfilms (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (2 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (0 chatters)