SORT BY Relevancy
What happens when the greatest unkept secret in professional wrestling today speaks his mind and shoots the shit on live air? Find out...BECUASE THIS IS..THE EXTREME ANGLE! The first original wrestling talk show since 2005! Now making it's debut onto Blogtalk Radio!
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning or constantly feel drained of energy? If so, you may be one of the millions of many who suffer from excessive sleepiness, a condition that can significantly reduce quality of life, decrease productivity and interfere with relationships. Most people feel tired occasionally, but excessive sleepiness that persists is neither normal nor healthy. Join us for this month's tele-lunch and learn workshop and learn from and expert what you can do about sleep difficulties and fatigue.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia: removing obstacles to heal and finding the root cause to heal"
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia symptoms are becoming more and more evident in the U.S. Dr. Hayman will discuss how many obstacles to heal in our daily life may be exacerbating these symptoms. She will give a checklist of issues that can be addressed in your home and lifestyle that could be an obstacle to heal.
Dr. Carri Drzyzga is best known internationally as The Functional Medicine Doc. She helps find and fix the root cause of health problems with natural treatments so patients can feel normal again. Dr. Carri has been in private practice since 1996. She has dual degrees in Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Carri has additional training in Functional Medicine, acupuncture, The Kalish Method, and is a Certified Gluten Practitioner.
Always an avid learner, Dr. Carri strives to be the best in her field. She is also the author of the popular book Reclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments.
Louise Thompson of louisethompson.com - Life Coach, author of "The Busy Woman's Guide to High Energy Happiness", Change Catalyst and Mojo Magician - talks to us about Adrenal Fatigue. Earlier this week we discussed the physiology of this disease with Dr James Wilson, and now Louise takes us into the emotional side of things.
Adrenal Fatigue is not something that just 'happens' to us, and quite often our personalities and a feeling of needing to DO EVERYTHING can push our bodies out of balance.
Covered in this show:
- Why we get Adrenal Fatigue
- Where Louise thinks we have created a society and culture of Adrenal Fatigue
- How our emotions can dictate our ability to get the most out of each day
- Louise's tips for healing this disease
- Signs and Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Holly Lucille will be discussing hypothyroid symptoms and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Holly Lucille, ND, RN, is a naturopathic physician, an expert on women's health issues, and a member of the Enzymatic Therapy Scientific Advisory Board. In her private practice, Dr. Lucille makes use of her extensive education in various modalities including homeopathy, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, body and energy work, and mind-body and lifestyle counseling.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (115 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- Ron Reck (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)