SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
On Tuesday, February 10th Everyone Has A Story returns after a couple of weeks off air with one of my all-time favorite guests, Rolanda Footman.
If you've been a longtime listener you probably remember her. I had the pleasure of interviewing her on my previous show, Roll With It after the release of her first book, Breaking Up: A Journey To You. She also joined me on Everyone Has A Story in October to tell us some exciting news. Now, she once again has some exciting news to share with everyone. Unlike last time, I know what it is, but my lips are sealed til show time. However, I will say, this is one show you won't want to miss.
Tune in as we catch up with VillaSport Beaverton's Charity Hunt, the vibrant driving force implementing over 140 group exercise classes a week and leading a team of incredible, enthusiastic and experienced instructors. We talk with Charity as she shares the importance of integrating classes with your workout routine and goes over the class schedule as a way to get in a workout in an inclusive way for all fitness levels.
A little bit about Charity:
Originally from Southern California, Charity graduated from Columbia College with a degree in Business Administration. A dynamic and inspiring leader, Charity brings to VillaSport over 20 years of experience in the field of group exercise and personal training. Charity has built an incredible level of respect as one of the top group exercise professionals in the Portland area. She also has a strong business and administrative background, working as a supervisor and Graphic Designer at DocuSource. She enjoys training, biking and hiking in her free time.
Tuesday Night, February 24, 2015 at 7:30 pm (cst) the host of "Let's Talk Truth" Blog Talk Radio will welcome an ICON from the Civil Rights Movement, the dynamic Rev. Peter Johnson. This man not only walked hand in hand with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., but he is still here among us daily to share his Civil Rights knowledge and to attempt to teach us "How To Remember" what we fondly call "Yesterday". Rev Johnson is an individual that has been held behind the scenes by some but has always had a wealth of upfront information. If you want to experience the Civil Rights Days, talk or become enlightened on how much of Dr. King's Dream have become a reality, then dial 347-843-4945 and speak directly to the host and Rev. Peter Johnson.
Ladies and gents!!!! WE.....THE MADHOUSE RADIO NETWORK...IS......"BACK"!!!!! Join Donnie Mnemonic, CD, LaLa, Crispy Creame, and the rest of the crew...as they tell you all about what they have been up to on the prolonged time off!!! It is going to be crazy!!!....It is going to be MAD!!!!! Enjoy the show and WELCOME BACK......Inside of The MADHOUSE Radio Network!!!
The host of Let's Talk Truth will attempt to remember yesterday because yesterday opened doors, paved roads and constructed moments in time that have changed the future for everyone. The host would love to have you join in on these reflections of the past by dialing 347-843-4945 at 7:30pm (cst) on 2/3/15. Looking to hear your voice as we kick off "Black History Month" celebration.
Do you feel that sometimes you are talking out the side of your neck and no one is listening? Well, you have the power to change all of that by dialing 347-843-4945 and speak your mind. This is Blog Talk Radio Open Mic Night Of Expressions and who can express you better than you. Call us each Wednesday night @ 7:30 pm (cst) where it is always someone there to listen to you. When you start talking, no one can stop you because the stage is yours and you will be the center of attention.
Join the Joy Doctor tonight at 8pm (CST) as he expounds on this heartfelt episode - "Weathering the Storm" The “Joy Doctor” asks this resounding question - When the stom comes - what do you do? When, "Weathering the Storm," sometimes you have to take cover, endure, or stand firm until it passes over. These are heart to heart talks that concern health, life, family, and friends. These statements echo across boundaries in regards to race, creed and religion throughout America. Tune in and share by dialing 347-843-4945, where you can Listen, Laugh, and Learn!
Basically everyone has had something to happen to you that was unfavorable at one time or another. How long does it take you to get over it or do we ever. Have we become stagnant in life and continue to blame a particular situation that has happened to you as to why you have not moved on? Join this live broadcast with host, Loyce Bullock and listen to the guest as they attempt to shed the weight of being a victim of circumstances. Dial 347-843-4945 at 7:30 pm (cst) on 1/20/2014 so that you too can say "I Won't Be A Victim Forever".
Ed Boston will be talking to Christy Sutherland, one of the stars of the recently released Christian film “Welcome To Inspiration”. The interview will air live om BlogTalkRadio and then be made available on iTunes, TuneIn and Stitcher. However you will want to listen live because following the interview Ed Boston will be announcing details on how you can receive a free copy of the DVD! Be sure to also listen to the Ed Boston Radio Network all week long for encores of the interview.
Welcome to The Bennett ans Rock Talk. This is just an intro and what its gonna be the podcast about.
there isnt enough space for alot of people to listen to this so yah the episode will be uploaded.
We will have people in the podcast to interview and all of that so ask any questions and anything u want. Thank You and i hope u enjoy this podcast
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (0 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (0 chatters)