SORT BY Relevancy
Hosted by Connor Cummings of Union Nation, Mark Cole, Founder of the Philadelphia Union Discussion Group and President of the East End Army, and Eevry Goren, Admin of the Philadelphia Union Discussion Group, a More Perfect Union breaks down the MLS offseason so far including the Union's star studded draft.
1. Four great crises around Europe's fringes threaten to engulf the European Union, potentially setting the ambitious post-war unification project back by decades.
2. A senior Israeli official warned on Friday that the prospective nuclear deal with Iran would empower it to take over the Middle East and trigger a regional nuclear arms race.
3. The commander of the Iranian ground forces said on Sunday that the United States will never be viewed positively in Iran, even if a deal is signed with world powers over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.
4. Jordanian security forces have thwarted an Iranian-backed terror plot against Saudi Arabia.
5. Yemen's exiled government said on Monday it expects a deal shortly on a humanitarian ceasefire that would run through the Muslim Eid al-Fitr holiday later this month, as air strikes by Saudi-led warplanes killed at least 30 people.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will begin looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: "And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever."
Our second coming quote for today is from Alexander Maclaren. He said: "The primitive church thought a great deal more about the coming of Christ than about death, and thought a great deal more about his coming than about heaven."
Good evening, tomorrow morning on The Meter we will discuss the State of the Union address by Barack Obama. In his final address Baarck Obama highlighted his accomplishments and laid out his agenda for his last year as president in the bipartisan forum. South Carolina Gocernor Nikki Haley gave the Republican response critiquing Obama's presidency and also taking a jab at an angry Donald Trump. Also, Republicans sparred for the 6th time as sparks flew in contentious debate. Trump and Cruz exchanged blows over New York and the birther issue. Conspicuously absent from the debate was Kentucky Senator Rand Paul. Also, Hillary Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders is slipping fast as the FBI continues its probe of the former Secretary of State. Please join the discussion at 9:00 AM. The call in number is 347-308-8933. Your input is essential. www.blogtalkradio.con/themeter
Welcome to the first In The Country episode of 2016! Please send your comments on the show to email@example.com. We love hearing from our listeners.
On the show...
From B.C., The Washboard Union is here to chat and share their new chart-climbing single "Maybe It's The Moonshine."
Ontario's Amy Rose brings the laughs and her brand new song "One Of These Days."
Alberta's Domino gather in the kitchen to talk about their Alberta Country Music Awards nominations and share their latest single "Big Blue Sky."
Check out more In The Country interviews at www.inthecountryinterviews.com
We discuss the law suit against public unions now in the Supreme Court, also minimum wage and Bernie Sanders rise in the polls and Hillary's decline. Also a video report on Donald Trump and his corruption with the building of Trump Tower, non union , unsafe working conditions and poor quality construction.
What is shralping? It is the act of shredding and ripping at the same time whether you are on a skateboard, surfboard, or snowboard it doesn't matter as long as you shralp! If this applies to you, then you definitely want to listen to this week's show as we have the opportunity to speak with Luke Ayata, the President of the Shralpers Union. Join us as we find out not only who this group is, but also what they do and where they are going! This Saturday, January 23rd at 11:00 p.m. ET.
This question is a major objection that atheists put forward to justify their disbelief. Bertrand Russell (1872–1970), a famous British philosopher, in his influential little essay, Why I am not a Christian, put this forward as his first objection.1 Today’s atheists repeat the objection, including Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion) and Australia’s own Philip Adams at the 2010 Global Atheists’ Congress in Melbourne Australia, who said, “The great argument for God was that there had to be a Creation, a beginning. … But my objection was simple. If God was the beginning who began God?” This principle of causation is so fundamental that if I said that the chair you are sitting on, which must have had a beginning, just popped into existence without any cause, you might justifiably think I need a psychiatric assessment! The universe had a beginning; almost no one disputes that, because the laws of thermodynamics demand it: the universe is running down and it cannot have been running down forever, or it would have already run down. No stars would be still churning out energy and we would not be here.
Join us, Friday 15 January 2016 at 9 p.m. EST on Carson's Corner With the Election Boycott Advocates as we host a special panel analysis and rebuttal of President Barack Obama's final State of the Union address. Among Obama's boasts and claims were:
"...the United States of America, right now, has the strongest, most durable economy in the world. We’re in the middle of the longest streak of private-sector job creation in history. "Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction. What is true – and the reason that a lot of Americans feel anxious – is that the economy has been changing in profound ways, changes that started long before the Great Recession hit and haven’t let up."
"The United States of America is the most powerful nation on Earth. Period. It’s not even close. We spend more on our military than the next eight nations combined. Our troops are the finest fighting force in the history of the world. No nation dares to attack us or our allies because they know that’s the path to ruin. Surveys show our standing around the world is higher than when I was elected to this office, and when it comes to every important international issue, people of the world do not look to Beijing or Moscow to lead – they call us."
"The Middle East is going through a transformation that will play out for a generation, rooted in conflicts that date back millennia. Economic headwinds blow from a Chinese economy in transition. Even as their economy contracts, Russia is pouring resources to prop up Ukraine and Syria – states they see slipping away from their orbit."
Our panel of speakers will confront these lies with the facts and shead light on Obama's dark agenda of imperialist war abroad and capitalist violation of workers' rights at home.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (46 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (15 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- EmpowerU Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)