SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this week as we have another great show planned for you. This week we welcome back our brotha and friend Minister Enqi Sangreal. We will discuss “What Is The Estrogen Fast?” This month on our show we will dedicate it to our health. We are calling it the “MONTH OF WELLNESS”. As a lot of you know Minister Enqi is on a tour called “THE BLACK LOVE TOUR” with Sista Abundance Child. He will be discussing how that is going. Also he will break down this estrogen fast and why it’s so important for us to be participating in it. So please tell a friend and relative. We will be on at our regular time Sunday 10/6/13 from 6-8pm est. Our call in number is 619-393-2813
Estrogen- essential for life, we all need it and create it, but did you know that it’s possible to have too much? In fact, a growing number of Americans are actually ‘estrogen dominant,’ and it’s causing a myriad of health issues. Excess estrogen has been linked to: weight gain, mood swings, headaches, decreased libido, insomnia, heavy menstrual periods and more. Tune into this episode of the Healthy Explosion Show and learn how estrogen might be affecting you or someone you know. We’ll discuss ways to protect yourself from excess estrogen, how to limit estrogen-raising foods from your diet, limit your environmental exposure and more. You won’t want to miss this potentially life changing show!
Estrogen dominance is one of the most misunderstood problems we face in the medical community today. Estrogen dominance has been known to cause cancer in both men and women. In women the cancers have been identified as; breast, uterine, ovarian, cervical, colon. Estrogen dominance in men is known to cause colon and prostate cancers. Other illnesses that can result from estrogen dominance include severe migraine headaches and fibromyalgia. We will share the importance of balancing your hormones, especially estrogen. Hormone plays an important role in our overall health, yet so many of us are clueless about hormones. Don't miss the life changing episode on estrogen dominance. This will be a continuation of Tuesday March 19 show, .
Estrogen dominance is one of the most misunderstood problems we face in the medical community today. Bio-identical hormone expert, Dr. Michael Platt returns to Healthy Explosion Show for an in-depth discussion on estrogen dominance. Estrogen dominance has been known to cause cancer in both men and women. In women the cancers have been identified as; breast, uterine, ovarian, cervical, colon. Estrogen dominance in men is known to cause colon and prostate cancers. Other illnesses that can
What is menopause and are unpleasant symptoms normal? History of Estrogen HRT. All about estrogen, purpose, and effects of excess estrogen.
In this week's Stark Naked Radio Podcast, Brad Davidson and Todd VandeHei have an in-depth discussion on taking sugar out of your diet, completely, as well as related withrawal symptoms. They also review natural remedies for high blood pressure, and methods for better stress management. Brad discusses training and bad nutrition as well as estrogen dominance issues and solutions.
Listen in on this previously broadcast show discussing the role that Estrogen plays in our bodies in both men and women. Our host, Dr. Leonard A. Rubinstein, Cosmetic Surgeon and Anti-Aging Specialist, leads the discussion. His Center for Integration in Cosmetic Surgery and Rejuvenation Medicine has become a leading facility promoting a comprehensive, intergrative and holistic approach to Rejuvenation. With offices in Sarasota, Florida and Mexico City, Mexico,
Join us for an interview with Andrea Nakayama, founder of Replenish PDX. Andrea will discuss:
- Why your hormones could be keeping you from losing weight, feeling great, and having enough energy.
- What are symptoms of estrogen dominance?
- How do you get estrogen dominance?
- What foods should you add in? Which foods should you avoid?
You can find out more about Andrea at www.replenishpdx.com.
Download Evelyne's 5 Days to More Energy for the Life You Want for free at www.elevateyourenergy.com.
Listen in on this previously broadcast show discussing the importance of Estrogen...for men and women. Our host, Dr. Leonard Rubinstein, is considered a leader in the integration of bio-identical hormone therapy into the practice of Cosmetic Surgery. At his Center for Integration in Cosmetic Suregry and Rejuvenation Medicine, a unique holistic (East-west) comprehensive approach to anti-aging is practiced. The Center offers 3, 5 and 7-day Rejuvenation Vacations ("Rej
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions for 90 minutes and then has a 30 minute interview with Amy Ryan. Amy F. Ryan lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her family. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Georgetown University Law Center. She practices law in Washington, D.C., specializing in the commercialization of new medical technologies. Amy has had Type 1 diabetes for nearly 20 years. She wrote SHOT: Staying Alive with Diabetes to create a readable account of this very difficult disease, one that would be different from the numerous "how-to" books about diabetes. She wanted a book that could be shared with family, friends, and others, to raise awareness about what life is really like for those with T1Diabetes.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• anti-inflammatory? linden infusion and comfrey infusions
• best herb for hair? nettles- infusion of course!
• how to make burdock seed oil for the scalp
• herbalism is allopathic medicine..
• kelp is the best seaweed to help us through difficulties..
• colonics and enemas remove bacteria from the colon.. we need bacteria in our intestines!
• cook your vegetables for long enough for maximum digestion.
• yellow dock tincture to keep the bowels regular- safe to take daily..
• function of estrogen and progesterone throughout a womans cycle..
• organic liver to raise iron levels..
• best blood stopping herbs- ladies mantel, witch hazel tincture, shepards purse tincture..
• all mushrooms have the ability to prevent cancer..
• HPV? St. Joans Wort and astragalus tincture
• artemisia vulgaris- crone wort- make vinegar with young leaves and roots..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions and interviews a guest. Rachel Berman, RD, CD/N, is the Health Editor at About.com. She provides users with practical science-based information related to nutrition, weight loss and health. Ms. Berman has worked with various patient populations in the clinical setting for almost a decade and is passionate about helping people develop a healthier relationship with food. In addition, Ms. Berman is the author of Boosting Your Metabolism For Dummies and Mediterranean Diet For Dummies, published by Wiley in 2013.
This episode Q&A-includes:
• where did Susun begin her journey with herbs
• menopause is a hormonal change like puberty..
• cook your vegetables! cook kale for at least one hour..
• MEAL- meat eating animal lovers
• fall root preparations- dandelion, burdock, and yellow dock
• elderberry tincture for winter readiness..
• let your body acclimate to cold weather.
• at the very first sign of shingles use hypericum perforatum
• Aviva Romm has an excellent herbal book for parents treating children.
• if uterine fibroids are causing problems use vitex or saw palmetto tincture, investigate acupuncture, drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• red clover does not actually contain estrogen but phtosterols phytoestrogens..