SORT BY Relevancy
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative 30 minute interview with Maida Silverman. Maida was born and has spent her life in New York City. The fantasy of a garden of her own, overrun with fruit trees, nut trees, flowers, berries, vegetables, and herbs has not yet come to pass. Because of this she turned her attention to wild plants that grow in the city and found them rewarding and engrossing.
Herbal medicine in the sidewalk? Yes! Edible, medicinal and useful plants grow in the city as well as the country. With this book--A City Herbal by Maida Silverman--you can locate, identify and learn to use dandelion and clover as well as some more mysterious plants. You will find line drawings for identification; botanical, historical, and magical lore; information on how plants can be frozen, stored and preserved; and wonderful recipes.
this episode Q&A includes:
• astragalus to repel lyme disease..
• ovulation itself is damaging to a women's body and the role of birth control pills..
• breast cancer, breast tissue, progesterone and estradiol..
• personality disorder/ depression- medication can be an ally too..
• I am not okay, you are not okay and that is okay..
• liver, hormones and cholesterol- stinging nettle and red clover infusion..
• nettle helps every organ system..
• celery seed tea and uric acid..
• multiple cesareans- rotating nettle and red raspberry..
• releasing fear..
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" has been a common saying for more than a century, and it turns out that people have been repeating it for good reason. Modern research shows that apples improve health in numerous ways, and the latest study found that apples can even boost a woman's sexual pleasure.
The study, which was published in Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, found that women who ate one or two apples a day had better sex lives than those who didn't eat apples. The researchers believe that high levels of polyphenols and antioxidants found in apples stimulate blood flow to the sexual organs and aid arousal. In addition, apples contain phloridzin, a phyto-estrogen that's similar to the female sex hormone estradiol.
Apples fight many chronic health problems. Tune in Wednesday July 30 at 7:PM and listen to the discussion.
Clinical Nutritionist Shawn Bean and Dr. Jess Armine will explain the function and balance of the female hormones.....how these hormones interact with other body systems, how things can go wrong along with what symptoms to look out for and.......how can you be healed!!!! Join us!
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women corrects imbalances in the body. This therapy is a natural relief from depression, anxiety, hot flashes and night sweats. A balanced woman also experiences weight loss and an increased desire for sex. The hormones are derived from a natural plant source of yam and are formulated to be biologically identical to the human form of estradiol and testosterone.
Dr. Gail Jackson is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is on staff at the Cedars-Sinai medical center. She has done extensive research in the area of bio-identical hormone balancing and holistic medicine. Her phenomenal success in hormone balancing has allowed her to transition her practice and focus exclusively onkeeping 40 to 65 year old women phenomenally fabulous.
For a Complimentary Consultation Please CLICK HERE to Join Our Contact List.
1333 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Hormone Successes: The Story From Europe You Don’t Know
Estrogen “Horse Sense:” What’s Natural and What’s Not
Talking Turkey – The Straight Truth About Hormone Risks and Benefits
Hormones 101 - What You Did Not Learn In School
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (68 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (29 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)