SORT BY Relevancy
Has Cleveland become the centor of the sports universe? The Sports Narrative Radio Show is ON THE AIR! On this episode:
- With LeBron returning to Cleveland, the Prodigal Son has returned. We discuss the ramifications for the Cavs and the rest of the NBA, including your Dallas Mavericks
- The Midsummer Classic is upon us. A look at the game and the league in mid July, including the disasterous Texas Rangers
- With the All-Star Game approaching, that also means we are near THE WORST DAY ON THE SPORTS CALENDAR! Mr Bowers gives you tips to surviving this dreadful event
- We wander into Mick's Pub to hear stories about cars, nerd stuff and current events from the mercurial and sidistic character known only as The Mick
- The World Cup reaches it's conclusion this weekend. We preview the finals, discuss the results of the semi-finals and rate the success or failure of Brazil's hosting of the games
- The show concludes with a grab bag of news and notes including Johnny Manziel in a bathroom, NFL Training Camps begin, Wimbledon Finals, British Open and Tiger, NASCAR and more
So give a listen LIVE July 12th from 11a-1p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at thesportsnarrative.com
Listen to The Sports Cage Saturday at 10:00pm Central standard time. Join The Sports Cage and host Debo when we talk to Rumble Time Promotions heaveyweight boxer Ed "Tex" Fountain 6-1 236lbs (10-1 4KO) who was part of ESPN's 2015 Boxcino Tournament Quarterfinals in the Heavyweight Division on ESPN Feb 20th at Turning Stone Resort & Casino, Verona, New York. Fountain known in St Louis as Tex Trismegistus dropped a close seven round decision to Razvan Cojanu 6-7 365lbs (12-1 7KO) when the fight was a draw after six rounds, requiring a tiebreaking seventh round. Listen to Tex break it down in what was hands down the best fight on the card. Most who watched felt Tex Trismegistus won the fight in the first six rounds. Be sure to join Debo & Tex Saturday 10pm on The Sports Cage.
The Sports Cage call in #: The Sports Cage Hotline # 646-721-9822
The Sports Cage Sponsors: St Louis Tattoo Company and Sub Zero Cryotherapy
You can also listen to: The Sports Cage via: Player FM, ITunes, Stitcher Radio, Blubrry & CastRoller
You Can Follow “The Sports Cage” on- You Tube, Google+, Facebook www.facebook.com/thesportscage InstaGram: sportscage247 & Twitter @debo88mma
The Official Clothing Sponsor: Scrap Soldier Clothing & Fight Gear Sponsor---Supporting Our Military Veterans “ Worn By Champioms for A Reason”
Date/Time: February 28, 2015: 10pm to 10:30pm The Sports Cage Host Debo and Rumble Time Promotions w/Tex Trismegistus
“ALLLLL Aboard!” . . . the Frat House Sports Show roller coaster as the Frat House Gang goes all over the place with numerous guests and topics, so be fast on the phone to get your comments in before they move on.
Both the Big-10 and PAC-12 have proposed reinstating the Freshman Ineligibility Rule. What will this mean for football and basketball programs, recruitment, the one-and-done, and NFL / NBA drafts? We’ll be talking with two guys that cover collegiate sports, Penn State Nittany Lions beat writer Mike Gross of Lancaster Newspapers and Chris Franklin of Coach & Player.
The NFL has been aflutter with rumors of a Dallas Cowboys’ Dez Bryant video, and the team cuts are beginning as organizations prepare for Free Agency to hit on March 10th.
Alex Rodriguez is already causing a stir and controversy and he hasn’t even swung the bat yet in spring training. We’ll be chatting about the Yankees and other MLB developments with Yankees feature writer for Baseball Hot Corner, Nik Swartz.
NASCAR goes into Race #2, but ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith just can’t leave the Kurt Busch situation alone. We’re breaking down his rhetoric and calling him out!
We’re covering EVERYTHING you have an opinion about, so be sure to jump in with the Frat House Gang – Frat House Mike, Uncle Mark, Sidekick, and Brandon – by giving your opinion at 347 – 826 – 9964!
On the latest edition of the World Tour Soccer Pod, Ej gets us ready for opening weekend in MLS. This will be the 20th season for the U.S League, with two teams making their much anticipated debut.
The league also inked an 8-year television deal with ESPN, Fox and Univision to provide MLS fans an unprecedented amount of games each week. The new deal will also effect the schedule at the end of the regular season, and all will be explained on the show.
The NASL is also on the verge of beginning the spring session, and have also added franchises, with more to come on the horizon. The league currently has only 11 teams, and league commissioner Bill Peterson has stated he hopes to see 18 - 20 teams in the league by 2018.
We take the tour of Europe as well, with stops in Italy, Spain, and England, and an honorable mention of German Bundesliga.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Al Haymon Invasion" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss the most recent additions to the 2015 boxing calendar.
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell Jr., Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Jermell Charlo vs. Vanes Martirosyan, Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Sakio Bika, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Gabriel Campillo, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Andrzej Fonfara, Saturday April 18th, Showtime
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack, Friday April 24th, Detroit, Michigan, TBA
- Omar Figueroa vs. Ricky Burns, Saturday May 9th, CBS
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also bring us up to speed on the other stars currently training at the Plex Gym!!
- Would Demetrius Andrade be willing to step in the ring with Erislandy Lara in a unification bout?
- K9 Bundrage vs. Jermall Charlo?
- Edwin Rodriguez vs. ???
- Could Artur Spilka be next for Deontay Wilder in June?
Coach Ronnie will also chime in on Premier Boxing Champions moving over the ESPN.
- Will Haymon keep Teddy Atlas and Joe Tessitore on the broadcast?
- Should fight fans expect more premium style match-ups on the network?
Tune in for another Tuesday night edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Discussing sports Sharing jokes from the realest sports guys out Frzz and Rick talking relating with nothing but the best in Sports talk. Dont miss the best and dopest guys on the air.....
Listen in and call in be a part of the best show on the air.... Rick bringing it like no other.. see if you can stump him. Doubt it.....