SORT BY Relevancy
We continue our series on Eschatology with the Dispensational Premillenial view. My guest tonight will be Pastor Dean Good of Grace Chuch of North Olmsted. With the new LEFT BEHIND remake movie coming out in October this sparks talk about the end times. And the view that is represented in this movie starring Nicolas Cage is the dispensational view. So what is dispensationalism? What about the Rapture? The Tribulation and the Millenial Reign of Christ? What does this end time view believe when it comes to the events that will happen? How important is Eschatology? Does are salvation depend on it? Find out when you tune in to G220 Radio.
Continuing with the series on Eschatology, my guest will be Moses Flores, this time looking at the views of Amillenialism. What about the Rapture? So do Amillenials not believe in a thousand year reign of Christ? What about Israeal and the Church? If its spiritual kingdom will Christ return physically? What about the 70th week of Daniel? Are all Amillenials partial preterists? All this and more as we look at the end times view of Amillenialism.
In the first episode since the October break, Pastor Brian discusses the importance of eschatology. While there are those who give eschatology a bad name, the field of theological study is imperative. What is the focus behind eschatology and why is it important? We will discuss this issue on the broadcast. In addition, Pastor Brian will offer commentary on the most recent headlines. Finally, Pastor Brian will address the upcoming time change to Redeeming Truth Radio. Beginning Monday, November 10th, Redeeming Truth Radio's live show will return to its original time slot at 12 noon Eastern time. Pastor Brian will provide the information behind why this change is necessary. Be sure to check out Pastor Brian's international blog at http://pastorbrianchilton.wordpress.com. Call in at (323) 784-9617.
On this episode of G220 Radio intially we were going to begin a series on eschatology with taking a look at Dispensationalism. However that show was unable to happen during this week so I decided it would be muc better to first start this series with an introduction andevieof each end time position to give you a basic understanding ofsome of the differences in positions some Christians have when it comes to this topic.
So this will be a setup episode for future episodes that will get more in depth into these different views of the END TIMES!
You have probably heard about the controversy surrounding the "Four Blood Moons." Some popular teachers proclaim that these four blood moons represent the imminent coming of Christ. On a similar note, others online commentators are delivering some shocking messages pertaining to the return of Christ. In this episode, Pastor Brian will evaluate the "Four Blood Moon" teaching, will answer whether there is any validity to such popular prophetic codes, and will confront the issue of date-setting when it comes to the return of Christ (or "Extreme Eschatology"). Call in at (323) 784-9617.
Coming to Covenant Eschatology has caused believers to re-evaluate their current understanding of scripture. Once one has taken the journey to the other side of the road where the grass is much greener, their are those that forget what led them to hurddling those cosmic destruction passages of scripture. To often fulfilled believers are recognizing the covenant aspect of "heavens and earth", yet they will not take this covenant concept to its first appearance in Genesis 1:1. We hope to prove worthy on Bible Beacon Broadcast
Luke 17: Parousia (Second Coming), 70AD or Both?
In the above title, we are no asking whether two events separate in time are being discussed in Luke 17.
Rather, we are asking whether the event known as the second coming, i.e. the Parousia of Christ occurred in 70AD.
We are well aware that some have sought to divide the chapter into two separate comings. In fact, they even make three comings, i.e. one on Pentecost, one in 70 AD and one allegedly yet future to us today.
In this broadcast, we continue and will conclude the evidence from the Bible that the event occurred in 70AD.
No distinction can be made between the return of Christ and the AD70 event.
For more information, visit, DonKPreston.com and AllThingsFulfilled.com.
Join Fulfilled Radio in welcoming Probing the Prophets Broadcast with Rod McAurthur, Friday, November 1, 2012. The broadcast will air each week from 11:00 a.m. til 12 Noon.
Rod has a passion for the study of the prophets and his expositions are excellent. We are delighted to have his perspective on Fulfilled Radio, A Voice You Can Trust.
Rob is the author of the book, "Jesus Meets Our Needs", a book of practical evidcne and person application of hte value of Jesus to man's condition. For more information visit FulfilledRadio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (67 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)