SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, Eric Kimberling provides an overview of Panorama Consulting's 2010 ERP report.
We will also revisit an interview segment with John Gibson who successfully implemented an ERP solution in his organization
As Panorama has learned from its research and client experience, software customization is one of the big issues that can cause ERP implementations to take longer and cost more than expected. In this podcast, Eric Kimberling, President and Founder of Panorama Consulting Group, answers questions about some of the challenges, tradeoffs, and risks of customizing off-the-shelf enterprise software. In addition, he shares some of Panorama’s research metrics about companies that have customized software in their implementations.
Today's program will feature an interview with John Gigson, president of a mid sized company that recently implemented an ERP solution to help the company scale for growth and save money in the long term. In this interview John will discuss his tips and lessons learned from effectively implementing ERP at his organization.
ERP STRATEGIES AND SOLUTIONS 022610 -Eric discusses the challenges of gaining end user satisfaction in ERP system implementations and we continue our interview with John Gibson
A look back at Panorama Consulting Group's 2009 ERP report and a sneak peak at Panorama's 2010 ERP report.
This podcast features an interview with Panorama Consulting's president and founder to discuss results of the company's 2009 ERP Report, a study of over 1,300 ERP implementations across the globe. This episode also features recent ERP news and headlines.
We have compiled interesting material from interviews conducted recently and have put them together in a "Best-Of" show for your convenience.
The "ERP Strategies and Solutions" podcast series focuses on best practices in ERP software selection, ERP implementation, ERP organizational change management, and ERP benefits realization.
This program will feature an interview with Pete Faustino, Director of IT for a mid-size chemical manufacturing company based in Chicago. In this interview, Pete discusses his tips and lessons learned from evaluating and selecting the right ERP solution at his organization. In addition, this program features a discussion with Cliff Simms, Panorama Consulting’s Director of ERP Software Selection. In our conversation, Cliff discusses seven tips to select the right ERP software for your organization.
In this episode, we discuss ERP software selection tips with the President of a mid-size organization that recently implemented a new ERP solution. In addition, we discuss ERP organizational change management with Panorama Consulting Group's president and founder. The episode also features recent ERP news headlines.
The ERP Strategies and Solutions podcast series focuses on best practices in ERP software selection, ERP implementation, ERP organizational change management and ERP benefits realization.
We discuss ERP organizational change management with Panorama Consulting Group's president and founder. The episode also features recent ERP news headlines.
Eric discusses common questions about the differences between SAP and Oracle ERP solutions. As well, approximately one year ago, a pallet company decided to upgrade their existing ERP system to a new system that had been developed specifically for this industry. Throughout this year long process, Charles Raiff, IT Project Manager, learned some important lessons about ERP implementations, both positive and negative, so this interview was conducted to share those experiences.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- RefJeremy (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Table of Truth (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)