SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, Eric Kimberling provides an overview of Panorama Consulting's 2010 ERP report.
We will also revisit an interview segment with John Gibson who successfully implemented an ERP solution in his organization
As Panorama has learned from its research and client experience, software customization is one of the big issues that can cause ERP implementations to take longer and cost more than expected. In this podcast, Eric Kimberling, President and Founder of Panorama Consulting Group, answers questions about some of the challenges, tradeoffs, and risks of customizing off-the-shelf enterprise software. In addition, he shares some of Panorama’s research metrics about companies that have customized software in their implementations.
Today's program will feature an interview with John Gigson, president of a mid sized company that recently implemented an ERP solution to help the company scale for growth and save money in the long term. In this interview John will discuss his tips and lessons learned from effectively implementing ERP at his organization.
ERP STRATEGIES AND SOLUTIONS 022610 -Eric discusses the challenges of gaining end user satisfaction in ERP system implementations and we continue our interview with John Gibson
A look back at Panorama Consulting Group's 2009 ERP report and a sneak peak at Panorama's 2010 ERP report.
This podcast features an interview with Panorama Consulting's president and founder to discuss results of the company's 2009 ERP Report, a study of over 1,300 ERP implementations across the globe. This episode also features recent ERP news and headlines.
We have compiled interesting material from interviews conducted recently and have put them together in a "Best-Of" show for your convenience.
The "ERP Strategies and Solutions" podcast series focuses on best practices in ERP software selection, ERP implementation, ERP organizational change management, and ERP benefits realization.
On May 20, my guest will be Chris Moschovitis, the CEO of TMG-eMedia. Chris studied Physics, Computer Science, and Mathematics, receiving his Bachelors of Science degree from The College at Brockport. His follow-up graduate studies at the University of Rochester, and New York University include advanced courses in technology, management, and education. In 1985 Chris was appointed Director of Academic Computing at Pratt Institute, and in 1987 he was recruited by the O’Connor Group for the position of Vice President of Information Technology. In heChris started his own company — the Technology Management Group. (“TMG” ) — focused on providing independent technology management expertise and outsourcing services. TMG further expanded its Internet offerings in 2004 by investing in emedia – a prominent, award winning, and internationally acclaimed interactive agency, forming TMG-eMedia, one of the premier independent consulting firms in the country. Over his career at TMG Chris has personally led a wide array of projects including: Due Diligence, Business Transformation, and Strategic Consulting assignments; Framework implementations (e.g. Balanced Scorecard, BCG, COBIT, ITIL, etc.); Content and Document Management (ECM/WCM) initiatives; ERP and CRM assessments, and rollouts ; Systems Architecture design and Cyber Security audits. Chris is co-author of the critically acclaimed “History of the Internet: 1843 to the Present” as well as a contributor to the “Encyclopedia of Computers and Computer History” and the “Encyclopedia of New Media.” In addition heis a member of several industry organizations (e.g. ISACA, IEEE, AMA) frequently writes articles, and is a sought after public speaker.
This program will feature an interview with Pete Faustino, Director of IT for a mid-size chemical manufacturing company based in Chicago. In this interview, Pete discusses his tips and lessons learned from evaluating and selecting the right ERP solution at his organization. In addition, this program features a discussion with Cliff Simms, Panorama Consulting’s Director of ERP Software Selection. In our conversation, Cliff discusses seven tips to select the right ERP software for your organization.
In this episode, we discuss ERP software selection tips with the President of a mid-size organization that recently implemented a new ERP solution. In addition, we discuss ERP organizational change management with Panorama Consulting Group's president and founder. The episode also features recent ERP news headlines.
The ERP Strategies and Solutions podcast series focuses on best practices in ERP software selection, ERP implementation, ERP organizational change management and ERP benefits realization.
We discuss ERP organizational change management with Panorama Consulting Group's president and founder. The episode also features recent ERP news headlines.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (60 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (29 chatters)
- BeverlyD (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- SSRN (13 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (0 chatters)