SORT BY Relevancy
Join Complexity Talk Radio - Complexity Live for a discussion about Racism In The Millennium.
The New Format: Complexity Talk Radio - Complexity Live
Race and Racism
Keeping it real
Racism in the millennium
Playing the game and winning
Knowledge is power
The needed conversation
Where do we begin?
Possibilities and opportunities
Generally speaking, discussions on race in America have been approached with a "rear-view" perspective as if racism is currently a non-existent thing of the past. There is no denying Amierca has a race problem. Current events have proven race issues are widespread and on the verge of going completely out of control as incidents in Ferguson, MO, NYC and Virginia have shown. In this Gospel Talk episode, Mona Austin takes a look at mounting race-related crimes that have occured in the US over the last year.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss "racism" and ask the question "How Is Racism Hold You Back ?".
Just for the record racism is:
NOT holding anyone back from starting a business.
NOT preventing anyone from buying a house.
Not stopping anyone from getting as much education as the please.
Not preventing anyone from traveling anywhere that they want on the planet.
Not preventing you from being happy.
Not preventing anyone from empowering themselves.
The only power that racism has is what U ALLOW IT to have in your life.
Racism exist............BUT SO WHAT !
Does it seem like racism in America has increased since the election of Barak Obama as President of the United States in 2008? Well, it certainly seems so. What is it like to be Black in today's "post- racial" America? We'll be discussing that and more today, along with some awesome political poetry pieces on Eddie Caine Radio.
Is it racist to pass laws or ordinances that seemingly target a specific group? In this episode we address a seemingly discrinatory "sagging" law in Opelousas, LA and other forms of systematic racism. Also, we will address the high rate of violence within the African American community.
Join Dr. Culbreth and Dr. Jung-Kim for a discussion on Addressing Racism on College Campuses.
Overview of racism on college/university campuses in the millennium
The culture of racism on campuses
Blaming the Victims
Racism and Students
Sororities and Fraternities
When apologies are not enough
Racism in the classroom
The racist professor/instructor
The effects of racism on students of color
Racism and Faculty/Staff/Administration
Speak up and get fired
The change that is needed
Understanding personal biases
White Privilege (Article by Peggy McIntosh)
CORPORATE RACISM, MEDICAL RACISM,STATE RACISM, POLITICAL RACISM,POLICE RACISM SAME CULTURE RACISM, HOW CAN WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND WOULD IT TAKE TO RID AMERICAN AND THE WORLD OF RACISM. WHY IS IT THAT THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN MAKES YOU HATE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. CHINA IN AFRICA KENYA RESTURANT DOES NOT ALLOW BLACK PEOPLE AFTER 5PM REALLY? AN AFRICAN COUNTRY
Oklahoma has a history or racism. It is a fact that the worst race riot occured in Tulsa via " Greenwood" , Oklahoma . One of the first laws enacted in Oklahoma was one of segreatation. With the strong ties between the Klan and the Oil companies founded in Oklahoma. It is not surprising the recent events at Oklahoma University . The only way to impede free speech as I understand it - is to incite a riot or incite violence to a minority group. Let us have a discussion - you may be insulted on the program - be aware that oversensitivity as a form of abuse is not tolerated on this program.
All calls taken but I reserve the right to mute you . 646 716 7259
Religion is a big business in America. In many neighborhoods multiple churches, synagogues and mosques crowd the corners and intoxicate the minds of many. Some people came to America to escape religious persecution while others rode on the bottom deck of a ship named Jesus. Religion and racism always went hand in hand. At one point the first recorded terrorist group, the KKK, was the face of American Christianity. Fast forward to now, violent racism is still deeply embedded in American organized spiritual institutions. How can we break this vicious cycle of indoctrination by gun point? Next 2RAW4TV we venture where mainstream media refuses to go. Race. Religion. What is the correlation? Would you be surprised if I told you that to many here RACISM IS RELIGION?
SC juggernaut, Huey B, returns to 2RAW4TV to talk about his music, movement, and how life has been on the road.
All of this and so much more on the next 2RAW4TV 3/19/15 @ 11PM EST blogtalkradio.com/2RAW4TV CALL 3234100036 TO COMMENT, ?. OR LISTEN VIA PHONE
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (462 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- American Chaos (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)