SORT BY Relevancy
Tim is Founder and Chairman of Palo Alto Software, business coach at entrepreneur.com, founder of bplans.com, author, blogger, Stanford MBA and angel investor. Today, he champions entrepreneur’s passion through bplans.com. He was recommended as a person to follow by New York Times, Business Week and Business Insider.
EVA ZATRAK - THE PERSEVERING ENTREPRENEUR
Eva was born and raised in Slovakia where she graduated from nursing school and worked for six years as a registered nurse. After a few years, Eva traveled to Libya to work on a 3 year contract. This was one of the greatest experiences of her life. She was amazed one day when a patient came to the ER with a minor cut to his finger, accompanied by 15 others, who came to look at a white nurse!
In 1986, she met her husband who arrived in Libya from Slovakia as a gynecologist. Eva endured some difficult times as Communism was collapsing and the Austrian officials demanding proof of living or face deportation back home. Her final emigration was bitter sweet, her mother died in April 1990 from breast cancer and though only a few hundred kilometers away, she could not return home to be with her in her final days (she was 54 years old). Eva left for Canada alone in August of the same year, as her fiance was not accepted for sponsorship.
Eva arrived in Canada and was picked up from the airport by government sponsorship officials. She did not speak a word of English nor did she understand a word spoken to her. Within a year of her arrival to Canada, she withdrew from the sponsorship program, paid back her government sponsorship, moved to a bigger apartment and celebrated her fiance joining her in Canada. They were married later that year and moved to Toronto.
In 1995, Eva went back to school and earned her RN license in Canada. Eva and business partner Marion, launched Thornbrook Home Care, a private home care company for the elderly. In 2009, Eva launched BoomertoBoomer Online, providing family caregivers support and advice. In 2011, Eva opened a second company, Thistlecreek Health Care, she currently manages the administration in both companies.
Dragon's Den's largest fund recipient Kevin Royes will share his entrepreneur story of inventing the Kelvin Tool to establish international distribution. These days, Kevin's focus is in cultivating soul-cial preneurs in youth, teens and adults. What's the bigger thing at play in your entrepreneur endeavour? --- Sponsored by www.karatpay.com + www.webfriendly.ca
The Empowering Entrepreneur
Renaye Thornborrow is the founder and CEO of Adventures in Wisdom™, author of The Adventures in Wisdom Life Coaching Program for Kids™ Curriculum, and leader of a worldwide movement to empower kids.
Her company’s WISDOM Coach™ Certification program is helping life coaches on five continents use fun stories and activities to bring life coaching to kids ages 6-12. By working with WISDOM Coaches, kids around the world are learning how to handle the ups and downs of growing up, to think for themselves and make good decisions, and to go for their dreams and make them happen.
Renaye is a personal development expert, certified coach, and a member of the International Coaches Federation. Several of her courses enable coaches to earn Coach Continuing Education Credits through ICF (ICF CCEs). She is a retired corporate marketing executive and holds a Bachelor of Science from Texas A&M University and an MBA from the University of Texas. She and her husband of 23 years are the proud parents of 12-year old boy/girl twins.
ADVENTURES IN WISDOM Renaye on Twitter
VIRTUAL - This weeks guest is Mary Trentadue, a seasoned entrepreneur who ran her own bookstore for years with great success. She has since sold it and now operates 32Solutions, a virtual assistant business for entrepreneurs. Join Christine Monaghan in this weeks' entrepreneur conversation. (Check out Start Strong, the 5-part audio program - cultivate inner growth to spark business growth. Just $29 www.entrepreneurlifestylenetwork.com/strong) --- Sponsored by www.karatpay.com + www.webfriendly.ca
Our guest is Reverend Doctor Devaa Haley Mitchell
Devaa Haley founded the Inspiring Women Summit with a vision to create soul-filled programs for awakening women and the planet. 80,000+ women have participated in these virtual summits. Devaa Haley is Chief Transformation Officer at The Shift Network with her husband Stephen Dinan. She’s received her doctorate in ministry and is also an ordained interfaith minister, received a BA in Anthropology with Honors, and MA in International Development from Stanford University.
Our guest is one of our radio show sponsors, karatpay.com who is 1 of 250K affiliates worldwide for Karatbars International. Today, our two guest affiliates include Lloyd, who also sits on the leadership council for Karatbars and Dave, an affiliate who has built and monetized his affiliate business on a part-time basis to generate revenue most corporate CEO’s would envy.
After witnessing this global affiliate company thrive and truly shift so many entrepreneurs lives toward economic freedom, I'm building my Karatbars team in addition to mentoring entrepreneurs and hosting my radio show – a good decision on my part.
Join Christine Monaghan for your entrepreneur motivation, power hour!
This week's word is VOICE. Our conversation is with Julie Blue, a composer, facilitator and inspirational singer performing with luminaries as Neale Donald Walsch, Maryanne Williamson and Eckart Tolle.Connection and influence for entrepreneurs is an extension of why, how and what one utilizes their voice for and to whom....
A Strong Inner Game Sparks Business Strength
Enroll in Start Strong audio program (just $29) - 6 inspiring entrepreneurs www.entrepreneurlifestylenetwork.com/strong
show sponsored by www.karatpay.com + www.webfriendly.ca
We will share what I believe are the 3 tips to remember when building your brand. 1. Cultivate and manage your relationships 2.Think First- life can change on a second and 3 How to manage social media. The series has been about living into your personal brand lens in and offline more authentically. If you missed the first part of this series , Personal Power Branding: A heart Journey listen here. Using Dr. Hubert Rampersad, 4 step model to create an authentic personal brand we will look at Shelley’s brand statement and how to use Rampersad model to create , build, and promote your brand. Personal Branding is about loving yourself, loving others, and loving what you do. Authentic Personal Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius.” If you have yet to do this work you can go to our website and download The New and Reawakened You-A 7 Day Self- Guided Retreat. It’s free and once you finish it you can request your free life coaching session. Dr. Hubert Rampersad model helps you walk authentically in your own shoes and build a trusted image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do.We can help Today Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 847.428.6933.
Barbara Stanny is a best-selling author, a leading expert teaching women about money, motivational speaker and financial lifesaver. Her mission - motivate women (and men) to become financially empowered. Her combined business acumen, journalist at San Francisco Business Times, Master’s Degree in Psychology, and personal experience with money gives her a unique perspective as a leading authority on women’s financial issues.
As the daughter of the ‘R’ in H&R Block, Barbara grew up relying on her father and then her husband to manage her money. When a devastating financial crisis hit it became a personal wake-up call and put Barbara on a path to find financial enlightenment.
Barbara has just released her seventh book, Sacred Success®: A Course In Financial Miracles (BenBella Books: October 7, 2014) which we will have a conversation on today.
Join Christine Monaghan for your Entrepreneur motivation power hour!
This weeks' word is STRIVE. Our conversation is with Chriss Coletta, owner of Haywire Winery. Chriss shares her acumen, wisdom and the straight goods on how she ended up purchasing land, building a winery and producing some of BC's most sought after varietals.
A Strong Inner Game Sparks Business Strength
Enroll in Start Strong audio program (just $29): 6 inspiring entrepreneurs! www.entrepreneurlifestylenetwork.com/strong
show sponsored by www.karatpay.com + www.webfriendly.ca
Dee Booth will share her top requested money tips! From Budgeting to Couponing, all money topics can be discussed within reason. Dee Booth is a Money Coach that schedules one on one slots and planning sessions with her clients. Using this time allows listeners to ask questions as a complimentary rate!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (92 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (15 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (0 chatters)