SORT BY Relevancy
Scott Gerber is a self taught serial entrepreneur, sought-after public speaker, internationally syndicated business columnist, television commentator, and author of the book, Never Get a Real Job. He is the producer and host of Founders Forum with Scott Gerber on Inc.com.
He’s been widely recognized as the world’s most-syndicated columnist on the subject of entrepreneurship. His columns appear regularly on TIME, Inc., MSN, CNBC, CNN, Mashable, The Next Web, and The Huffington Post. Scott is also a regular contributor on MSNBC, Fox Business and CNN.
Scott is the founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council, an invite-only organization comprised of many of America’s most successful young entrepreneurs. He has been a featured speaker at the White House and has rung the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell. He was named one of Mashable’s 4 Young Social Good Entrepreneurs to Watch, Generation Y employment champion by Fortune Magazine, and In 2013, Fast Company named him a "superconnector" of Gen Y networking.
An author, entrepreneur, speaker, and worldwide connector, Peter Shankman is recognized worldwide for radically new ways of thinking about Social Media, PR, marketing, advertising, and customer service.
Peter is best known for founding Help A Reporter Out, (HARO) which in under a year became the de-facto standard for thousands of journalists looking for sources on deadline, offering them more than 200,000 sources around the world looking to be quoted in the media. HARO is currently the largest free source repository in the world, sending out over 1,500 queries from worldwide media each week.
Peter is also the founder and CEO of The Geek Factory, Inc., a boutique Social Media, Marketing and PR Strategy firm located in New York City, with clients worldwide. His blog, which he launched in 1995, both comments on and generates news and conversation.
Additionally, Peter is the author of two books: "Can We Do That?! Outrageous PR Stunts That Work and Why Your Company Needs Them" and "Customer Service: New Rules for a Social-Enabled World."
Born and raised in New York City, Peter still resides there with his two psychotic cats, Karma and NASA, who consistently deny his repeated requests to relinquish the couch.
Michael Gerber author of Awakening The Entrepreneur Within www.awakeningtheentrepreneur.com/
Franchise Interviews continues part two of our interview with the Legendary Michael Gerber, Author o
In part two, Michael Gerber gives his words of wisdom to aspiring entrepreneurs looking to buy a franchise.
Franchise Interviews Meets with the Legendary Michael Gerber, Author of the Successful E-Myth Revisi
Today you will hear the legendary Michael Gerber's latest venture is called In The Dreaming Room. The Dreaming Room is a spectacular place where entrepreneurs can practice a new kind of dreaming--Intentional Dreaming®--which has nothing to do with problem solving and everything to do with transforming your whole life and business in a radically creative and strategic way.
Imagine. A Business Of Your Own That Doesn’t Own You.
It’s not just a faded dream. It’s a proven, dependable consequence of knowing the right way to run your business. And there is a right way.
Michael Gerber, NY-Times best selling author of The E-Myth Revisited, and leading authority on entrepreneurial methodology, discusses his latest book, "Awakening the Entrepreneur Within."
It is possible to start a business for less than $500? Jim Beach says, “Yes, you can!” What is bootstrapping? How can a company bootstrap? What percent of businesses are bootstrapped? What are the ten ways to bootstrap your company?
Mr. Beach grew American Computer Experience with no capital infusion to $12 million in annual revenue in 2000! Listen and learn Jim's bootstrapping secrets! Jim's website is:
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- BeverlyD (39 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (6 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)